Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

A little piece of translation LeeMinHo prees interview 20160428

cr: ICE Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE

Sina: Do you have anything that you like to tell you fans?

Min Ho: There is one thing that i feel very rejoice and appreciated, as an actor, i can do something helpful and encouraged to some people, which energize them and their life. This is very meaningful to me. Therefore, i will do every kind of project in further future, through this way to pay back the love i have got from them.

Sina: Do you afraid of that fans may leave while you taking military duty?

Min Ho: Actually, i do think of it, but if compare myself as a book, me, as a unfinished book. About the ending of this book? Nobody knows. However, every single chapter, every single page, i believe that everyone will remember all these processes. And, in order to make people like this book, i will put as much effort as i can, which is my responsibility and duty. However, the final consequence, i do not really care about it.

Here is a Chinese the transcript :

http://ent.sina.cn/film/chinese/2016-04-28/detail-ifxrtzte9771402.d.html?wm=3049_0015

• Like 10

【新聞】印尼新聞報導李敏鎬蠟像將在雅加達博物館展示

[ News ] Indonesia News reported that Lee Min Ho's wax statue can be seen in Jakarta museum

在印尼雅加達這熱門旅遊勝地,有一個令人感到興奮的遊樂項目,就是Alive Museum,這是遊客的主要景點。該博物館將會在Star Alive放置李敏鎬的蠟像,內裏還集合了其他著名人物的蠟像,包括有印尼前總裁

-------

Cr LMH1hkfc

• Like 7

22 hours ago, Olga Romanova said:
Dear Minoz please translate!  t4414.gif

There are lots of information, I don't have enough time to translate all right now.

There are partial translations from Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE under the video you posted. I think these are her favorite parts :

新浪娱乐:有没有什么话想对粉丝说?
李敏镐:我觉得很庆幸、很感激的一个部分是,我作为演员对一些人可以有帮助、可以鼓励­他们,给他们提供一些能量,或者是对他们生活有提升的作用,这是特别有意义的一件事情­。所以以后我也会通过各种好的作品,我得到了多少爱,我会尽量去回馈他们对我的喜爱。
Min Ho: There is one thing that i feel very rejoice and appreciated, as an actor, i can do something helpful and encouraged to some people, which energize them and their life. This is very meaningful to me. Therefore, i will do every kind of project in further future, through this way to pay back the love i have got from them.
新浪娱乐:暂别的这段时间担不担心粉丝换老公?
李敏镐:其实也不是说完全没有想过,但是如果把我自己比作一本书的话,我这本书还没有­完成,是正在谱写的过程当中。可能这个书的结局会怎么样,谁都不知道。但是这个谱写的­每一章,每一页,这个过程我相信会被大家所记住。而且为了让大家喜欢这本书,我会更加­努力去完成,这是我的责任、我的义务。但是对于这个最终的结果不会太刻意去在乎。
Min Ho: Actually, i do think of it, but if compare myself as a book, me, as a unfinished book. About the ending of this book? Nobody knows. However, every single chapter, every single page, i believe that everyone will remember all these processes. And, in order to make people like this book, i will put as much effort as i can, which is my responsibility and duty. However, the final consequence, i do not really care about it.

And this is Sina's article for this interview :
http://ent.sina.cn/film/chinese/2016-04-28/detail-ifxrtzte9771402.d.html?wm=3049_0015

According to this article, "military" should be the forbidden question (all questions had been checked by Minho's team), but the question about his fan shaved head for waiting him back from military was kept, that was because Minho wanted to reply this publicly for he would not like to affect fans' personal lives, he said "there has not been accurate date for going to military, when the date coming, that fan's hair should grow long." And the reporter praised his answer for the question " Do you afraid of that fans may leave while you taking military duty? ", said the answer fully showed his EQ and IQ. And.......how smart he is ? Karena Ng has said that Lee Min Ho was the most naughty one at filming sites, they teased him to say "Lee Min Ho is stupid." in Chinese, although he didn't understand it, but he had never been fooled. 

And there are some interest answers :

1. Lee San is Lee Yoon Sung + Kim Tan
2. Fan's question : Which is more difficult ? Chinese or dancing ?
    Minho : dancing.
3. Fan's question : If there are only 2 kinds of food left in the world, cucumber and parsley, which one will you choose ?
    Minho : It's too difficult to choose one, maybe parsley.
4. Fan's question : You usually opened and ate the candies form fans right away at the airports, like candies very much ?
    Minho : Did not ate all, and I would like to tell my fans, don't send me more candies, there are too many already, my teeth are broken.

• Like 14

19 hours ago, willenette said:

DramaFever Staff Pick: Personal Taste

I really agree with this DF piece. I liked PT, and for the reasons they mentioned. I sometimes think it is better than BOF. I am always surprised that PT is left out when LMH's dramas are mentioned as though it bombed or unknown.  It had decent ratings when it screened. It deserves more recognition and raves from LMH's fans. As mentioned there are some steamy romantic scenes, the game over kiss, the tender and sensual bedroom scene at the last episode; the neck kiss, sensual as well as tender. The cute scenes like the part where he rubs her stomach when she has period cramps and recites the nursery rhyme, buying sanitary napkins for her, just so sweet and hilarious. If you haven't seen it, you should or see it again. Thanks for the reminder DF.

As for Secret Campus. I may be one of the few who has seen it. I got it from eBay or Amazon some time ago.The subtitles almost non-existent , it was probably a boot-leg, not sure though. Picture quality and subtitles poor. So watching it again on  DF would be so much better and makes more sense. However, be prepared to see only a little of LMH , pretty similar to I am Sam. Sometimes I had to wait a long time before he was in a scene. He is not the main leads. I really like Mackerel Run. Maybe DF would screen that. I saw the You Tube version only. . I saw a version of Get Up on YouTube. Wish they would have that movie with subtitles on DF too. I saw it without subs. I liked it.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, pinknerd93 said:

I agree so much to this! I was shocked (but still very very pleased) with the amount of skinship and passion in this drama. It's such a good one; Son Ye Jin is perfect as Park Gae In, and uri Min Ho oppa is just the perfect guy and omo he looks sooo gooood in this drama with all that suit that just emphasize his slender and long legs.....It's such a good one!!

Hi pinknerd, I have very mixed feelings about "Personal Taste" but, I love this drama - LMH was dashing and charming.  The EPs where he fills the role of her "gay best friend" were some of the strongest and funniest in the entire series. I love the chemistry between the (2) leads. Still, after getting to the end of it, I’m satisfied with what it is. :P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

I really agree with this DF piece. I liked PT, and for the reasons they mentioned. I sometimes think it is better than BOF. I am always surprised that PT is left out when LMH's dramas are mentioned as though it bombed or unknown.  It had decent ratings when it screened. It deserves more recognition and raves from LMH's fans. As mentioned there are some steamy romantic scenes, the game over kiss, the tender and sensual bedroom scene at the last episode; the neck kiss, sensual as well as tender. The cute scenes like the part where he rubs her stomach when she has period cramps and recites the nursery rhyme, buying sanitary napkins for her, just so sweet and hilarious. If you haven't seen it, you should or see it again. Thanks for the reminder DF.

As for Secret Campus. I may be one of the few who has seen it. I got it from eBay or Amazon some time ago.The subtitles almost non-existent , it was probably a boot-leg, not sure though. Picture quality and subtitles poor. So watching it again on  DF would be so much better and makes more sense. However, be prepared to see only a little of LMH , pretty similar to I am Sam. Sometimes I had to wait a long time before he was in a scene. He is not the main leads. I really like Mackerel Run. Maybe DF would screen that. I saw the You Tube version only. . I saw a version of Get Up on YouTube. Wish they would have that movie with subtitles on DF too. I saw it without subs. I liked it.

Yeah I agree with you. Personal taste is very good drama that is overlooked due to the other lmh shows but the thing is that all his 5 dramas beginning from BOF were really amazing and really difficult for me to chose one because they were that close in epicness but if I had to give one the egde then it's bof because I believe they went really deep with the love story in that one. It's rare to see one person have 3 runaway megahits on one CV in CH, Heirs and BOF plus on such short time. which leads me to believe that his very good at choosing dramas because it's like as if he was on the right place on the right time.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

Hi CallieP,  I didn't bother to see this because I know that LMH was not the main lead here. He was still so unknown during SC days. It was Lee Min-ho’s debut role.  Think about it, nobody really paid notice or attention to him before BOF came out. He has proven himself in BOF to be a damn good actor. Because of LMH, the drama became a must watch. He goes far now & I'm happy for LMH that he’s getting the attention he deserved.  He has all the good qualities that make him so different and famous. :P

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Olga Romanova said:

A little piece of translation LeeMinHo prees interview 20160428

cr: ICE Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE

Here is a Chinese the transcript :

Hi Olga, thanks for sharing the translation of this interview.  Good that they brought up about his military enlistment & know about his answers about it. I heard that Lee Min Ho was asked about a Chinese fan who had shaved her head to share with Lee Min Ho what it feels like to enlist.  And he said he heard about it through a news article & he was touched.  He said that the fan's hair may have grown out again by the time he actually does enlist. But, he said that he has not any specific plans to enlist soon since he has not received any Enlistment Notice yet. If this is the case, Lee Min Ho can still come back on the small screen soon. :P

• Like 6

Lee Min-ho's interview in China, "Not sure about enlisting date"

photo718950.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho mentioned enlisting.

A Chinese media source released an interview with Lee Min-ho.

The same media source also expressed the disappointment in getting an interview with a Hallyu star as it's very complicated and picky prior to the release. An interview with a Hallyu star requires prior evaluations, blocking of questions that come up on the spot and the correct translations.

However, the interview with Lee Min-ho went quite well. There was the matter of supervision by the marketing team and communication problems, but Lee Min-ho's professionalism in the interview was great.

The mention of 'enlisting' and 'facial edema' weren't allowed but he mentioned them first.

About a Chinese fan who shaved her head to share the pain of having to serve his country, Lee Min-ho said, "I saw that on the news and I was touched. Nothing is specific about my National Service, but the fan shaved her head much earlier so I think by the time I go, her hair will grow back".

"As an actor, I am grateful to know I can be supportive to someone and others' lives. I want to share more love in return for the support everyone's given me".

When he was asked if he was worried about his popularity while he's gone, he said, "If I compare myself to a book, there's the process of completing this book so there's no knowing to the ending, but I think this page will be remembered forever. It all depends on me".

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is starring in the movie "Bounty Hunters" that was taken in Korea, China, Hong Kong, Thailand and more.

source: hancinema

Good Base naver blog update

ChLpoQTUUAEb5I0.jpg

ChLpoTbU0AAkFnZ.jpg

ChLsFMAVEAIEKHt.jpg

• Like 5

10 hours ago, CallieP said:

Thanks for the reminder might actully rewatch it again

• Like 1

Lee Min-ho opens up about military

Hallyu star Lee Min-ho finally opened up about his military enlistment, in an interview with a Chinese media outlet, Friday.

Although the agency had asked the interviewers not to bring up the topic of “enlistment,” Lee opened up about it on his own.

“I heard that a fan shaved her hair as a sign that she would wait for me during the years as a soldier,” he said.

“I was really touched by her meaningful actions. But unfortunately there are no specific details or plans regarding my enlistment yet. Her hair might have grown back by then.”

Lee Min-ho is to return to the big screen with a Chinese film “Bounty Hunters” set to hit cinemas on June 9.

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201604291457356747068_2

• Like 1