Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Thanks yon...will grab one copy tomorrow.

BOF will be telecast this coming Saturday on channel U, it wil be 2 episodes in one night! yoohoo :phew:

azura, though they said airing 2 epi this coming sat, 16th May.... but from 9.15pm to 11pm...it's only 1hr 45 min... but in korea, 2epi is around 2hrs 20min... Sg tv station has commercial time, so minus off that, we might left with only 1 hr 30min..... i really dont know if they are going to edit certain parts of the drama...... but i hope they do not edit off Joon Pyo/Jandi scenes if they are going to do some editing...because there aren't many scenes of them....

Guest Azura

i believe! :D thispiz took by u without photoshop, right? he looks so handsome here. :w00t:

cre: as tagged

Lan...those exclusive pix were took by my personal photographer... :lol: nah, it was a German friend who took for me, he's not a fan but it was nice of him to help me took those.

We wont allowed to take pictures when we're in Huahin especially when they were shooting the CF.

azura, though they said airing 2 epi this coming sat, 16th May.... but from 9.15pm to 11pm...it's only 1hr 45 min... but in korea, 2epi is around 2hrs 20min... Sg tv station has commercial time, so minus off that, we might left with only 1 hr 30min..... i really dont know if they are going to edit certain parts of the drama...... but i hope they do not edit off Joon Pyo/Jandi scenes if they are going to do some editing...because there aren't many scenes of them....

I really hope they dont edit any scenes man <_<

we'll see how it goes this coming Sat. Whenever i see BOF introduction screening on the TV i just feel so excited and will sing along "almost paradise". :D

some of my non chinese friends are so happy that they are able to watch BOF with English sub on TV.

BOF poster was spotted in a store in China

087436357519ba93d0a2d39.jpg

credit baidu

Guest mirca

The etude cf pic(big one, LMH topless) isn't supposed to be

exposed until June 1st. Pls delete this pic for etude promotion.

The etude team begged for it.

LMH heard about the LED outdoor sign board event for his 3rd debut anniversary

and deeply moved during his shooting in London.

Guest ahn_annann

God he's so freakin hot :D [DUH!]

He posted a new message on the Jp website guys ^^

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8886/msge.jpg

sorry about the bad translation :P

Hahaha isnt he cute? I wonder what kind of celebrity he is, so real and down to earth ^_^

thanks for translated .. he is so kind

wow, this thread is full of love and power for LMH.. thanks for pics, scanned , info..

hereIlove.jpg

I love this clip so much... how he surprised .. and also I wanna to be that ajumma

ngochuyenfan, thank you thank you!

you know i can't resist of Mino in all black or white..!! and those piz..omooo....hes so gorgeous gorgeous man in black!! :w00t:

love his sweetest smile <333

sarah..he look more handsome in real life trust me. ;)

will post more once Etude official pictures is release.

yaaa~~ i believe you! but don't make me feel envious! huhuhu....-___-;;;

i know he's so handsome...:wub:

Lan, Wendy can't play with photoshop, trust me... :lol::P

wow! you hv a personal photographer? cool!! ^__^

thanks God you have a good friend who could help you took his piz, Wendy ^^

but if you guys didn't allow to take piz, and how could your friend take the piz? aaa.. did he hide or how?

must be a great tele-camera B)

Mino 3rd anni <3

2je49di.jpg

DCMINHOGALL

Guest Azura

Lan, Wendy can't play with photoshop, trust me... :lol::P

wow! you hv a personal photographer? cool!! ^__^

thanks God you have a good friend who could help you took his piz, Wendy ^^

but if you guys didn't allow to take piz, and how could your friend take the piz? aaa.. did he hide or how?

must be a great tele-camera B)

Mino 3rd anni <3

http://i44.tinypic.com/2je49di.jpg

DCMINHOGALL

Yup yup... you sure know my weak point sarah :rolleyes:

how he managed to take the pix??...haha the security were so busy looking after us that they lefted out a caucasian man sat at the opposite pool side taking the shots. :lol:

of cos he took it secretly but man his skill is so good...i better send an email and thank him again. :D

Gu Junpyo...

64833823.jpg

96656278.jpg

59712247.jpg

credit as labelled

Yup yup... you sure know my weak point sarah :rolleyes:

how he managed to take the pix??...haha the security were so busy looking after us that they lefted out a caucasian man sat at the opposite pool side taking the shots. :lol:

of cos he took it secretly but man his skill is so good...i better send an email and thank him again. :D

hahaha...usually the security will look out for women with cameras.... and forgotten that there are guys out there too... even if there are, they wouldn't think that they are there for Min Ho..(true that they are not there for him, but they didn't think that those guys could be the gals/women's boyfriends/husbands/fathers/friends/relatives...etc....)... we learn something from this...thanks azura..~ :lol::lol:

Guest 0529x

Girls, thanks so much for updating us with what's going on with Min Ho! xD <3 I hope overseas fans would be allowed to become a member of MINOZ *giggles* ~! <3

chiara : Those are awesome scans! *dies* What photo book is that? *bows down* Awesome <3! Your zips make our life easier. I am always looking forward with it! 8) HA AHA !

maymay : Omg. When will you be going to Korea? XD I hope by that time, you can be a member of MINOZ <3333!!! Thanks for sharing that Min Ho thingyy! xD too bad it's not working with Mac *dies and fails*

Azura : Thanks for the updates with regards to his fan club! xD You are truly awesome! You have an amazing stalking powaaah! > : ) <333! I can't for his singles' shoots!! That looks awesome! <333! AAA~! I love his clothing! So gentle!

NgHicHaN: Thanks for translating his blog! *dies* He is just waaaay awesome <333!

ngochuyenfan : Why so awesome in that cowboy hat and shades? <3333 I love his shirt there!

ml_87 : OMG HE IS GOING TO SING. I WANT TO GO TO KOREA NAO. NAO NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY 3 YEARS LEE MIN HO ! <3

random pix

52495881200905101742362073433976459_000.jpg

1241977113_200905110205403540242101_0.jpg

missing Mino already....hopefully he's having a great time time now in London....

finally, done scanning

Boys Over Flowers Photobook - Only Mino related - Part 2/2

so many great pix of Jun Pyo...chiara ....the book have how many pages?

Guest fiori1995

HAPPY 3 YEARS MIN HO!~

thanks for sharing pics of Min Ho,everyone!

lovin' it! :D:lol:

some random caps and pics of Min Ho in his different TV apperances.:)

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK.:)thanks!

credit: as labelled | baidu

ad87c508a99c84ec3ac763e.jpg

55fd49f9f4daa52cd8f9fd1.jpg

6bab6afdaf6f37defd037fe.jpg

4faf5ffb9dc607fdb58f311.jpg

4f2d7f8986e686b0a5c2720.jpg

c37f23833fd84bb4f703a60.jpg

74842312cdfe63f4f6039e0w.jpg

d1bf38227904a060ac34de0.jpg

11d7c580aed018fcbd3e1e0.jpg

a459a354cdc3eae0b645ae0.jpg

ecc562ee80094912acafd5e.jpg

d44c0219f52ad62335fa41e.jpg

*celebrates*

Guest Tsuki Hime

New pic of Etude House's CF

QUOTE (mirca @ May 10 2009, 09:05 AM)

Credit: hydkorea

Guest Azura

Tsuki Hime...please read mirca post and remove the pic. thanks :D

jennyalfeche...please removed the Etude PIX.

Fanmade VOD - 3 YEARS ANNIVERSARY VOD

credit Daum/LMH@ifensi

Another habits of Mino.... :D

qq1d.jpg

qq2q.jpg

qq3q.jpg

qq4t.jpg

qq5.jpg

Guest jennyalfeche

New pic of Etude House's CF

QUOTE (mirca @ May 10 2009, 09:05 AM)

Credit: hydkorea

yes, noted :)

jennyalfeche, as per mirca explained before - read the few pages back, pls -, that picture isnt supposed to be exposed until June 1st. Etude team begged for it

please remove it and re-post once the etude team released the summer edition.

thank you for your understanding . :)

you coudl re-place with others mino piz... again..haha :P

:lol: hahaha!!! wasn't able to notice the pic because it wasn't showing when I was posting... :)

such a menace, aren't I? but I didn't mean to,really... :rolleyes:

Tsuki Hime...please read mirca post and remove the pic. thanks :D

jennyalfeche...please removed the Etude PIX.

I already removed the pic...

thanks for the reminder! :D

jennyalfeche, as per mirca explained before - read the few pages back, pls -, that picture isnt supposed to be exposed until June 1st. Etude team begged for it

please remove it and re-post once the etude team released the summer edition.

thank you for your understanding . :)

you coudl re-place with others mino piz... again..haha :P

LMH heard about the LED outdoor sign board event for his 3rd debut anniversary

and deeply moved during his shooting in London.

oh!.. i saw the pics of LED outdoor sign board @ the top of a bulding.. i though they were juz photoshopped by DCMinhogall @__@

That was a really sweet event by Korean Minoz :wub:

Thanks mirca... LMH deserves it. he deserves to get our love & support <333

hope hes having a wonderfull trip in London and return to us soon..:D

hahaha...usually the security will look out for women with cameras.... and forgotten that there are guys out there too... even if there are, they wouldn't think that they are there for Min Ho..(true that they are not there for him, but they didn't think that those guys could be the gals/women's boyfriends/husbands/fathers/friends/relatives...etc....)... we learn something from this...thanks azura..~ :lol::lol:

haha... you rite, yon!

next time i will ask a guy near me to take a secret snapshots :D

fiori1995, thanks for sharing Mino's random piz.. he was so cute in Secret Campus ^^

none i could share now.. already missing

Mino too... *sighs*

Guest Tsuki Hime

Tsuki Hime...your picture is not showing, please report.

Tsuki Hime...please read mirca post and remove the pic.

Sorry, I fixed the problem.

Guest leeminho.mine

Boys Over Flowers will start on May 11, 2009 in ABS-CBN (Philippine TV)

a poster from the advance screening of Boys Over Flowers in ABS-CBN

2n68ymt.jpg

Hundreds of fans came to ABS-CBN’s Dolphy Theatre last Friday, March 8, to attend the advance screening of the Tagalized version of the most awaited Koreanovela of the year, Boys Over Flowers. Prior to the film-showing, they proved how much they knew about the members of its cast by actively participating in a game hosted by everyone’s best friend, Laila Chikadora of WRR 101.9. Then they couldn’t help screaming in excitement as the film began and Shinwa’s heartthrobs, also known as the F4, came onscreen. But the long wait is over for the rest of the Filipino viewers as Boys Over Flowers premieres on national television this Monday on Primetime Bida.

Get ready to fall in love with Gu Jun Pyo (Lee Min-Ho), Yoon Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun-Joong), So Yi Jeong (Kim Bum), and Song Woo Bin (Kim Joon) whose lives change as they cross paths with Geum Jan Di (Koo Hye-Sun), a girl from a middle class family who unexpectedly gets a scholarship in their exclusive school for the elite. While most of the students there are in awe of the F4’s power and wealth, Jan Di is the only one brave enough to stand against them and defy their stupid rules. At first, her tough personality irritates the hell out of F4’s leader Jun Pyo but the latter gradually gets smitten by Jan Di’s honesty and kind heart.

But what happens once he discovers that the first girl he ever sets his eyes on already loves someone else and that guy happens to be his best friend Hyun Joong? How will he win Jan Di’s elusive heart? Is he going to lose both of them in the process?

Don’t miss Boys Over Flowers’ romantic tale of true love and lasting friendship beginning this Monday, May 11, right after Tayong Dalawa.

Source: ABS-CBN

NEWS # 2

AFTER six years, the F4 fever is back on small screen all set to knock girls off their heels again as ABS-CBN’s brings the grandest Korean production ever made – “Boys Over Flowers.”

Starting Monday, the Korean remake of the highly-watched Taiwan romantic drama series “Meteor Garden” will introduce four fresh F4 faces on primetime TV, namely: Lee Min-Ho, Kim Hyun-Joong, Kim Bum, and Kim Joon.

"The Manny Pacquiao Blog". Click here for stories and updates on the Filipino boxing champ.

The four Asian superstars adapted the phenomenal characters of Asia’s sensational boyband F4, but in a distinctive drama approach and all new setting shot in magnificent places like New Caledonia and Macau.

Before this Korean canned series reaches the Philippines, hundreds of young Filipinos are watching and following the stardom of these four guys through the Internet.

This clamor was witnessed by Sun.Star last May 8 as countless fans trooped to ABS-CBN’s Dolphy Theater to watch the special screening of the much-awaited series.

It is like the four Asian stars were there, as the fans screamed at the top of their voices when the stars appeared on the widescreen. They were all familiar with the characters and the background of the four stars.

The first one week episodes of the series were condensed into a one-hour show. Everyone was all hooked as the people cried for more when the screening ended.

Same as the Taiwan version and the best selling Japanese manga “Hana Yori Dango” (meaning boys are better than girls), “Boys Over Flowers” follows the story of an average girl named Jan Di (Koo Hye-Sun or popularly known as San Shai in the Taiwan version), whose life suddenly turns into both an adventure and nightmare as she received a scholarship at the highly-exclusive Shin Hwa School where she crosses path with the richest and famous F4 (Flower 4).

Jan Di gets the ire of F4’s leader Jun Pyo (Lee Min-Ho or Dao Ming Su) as she criticized how the Shin Hwa heir uses his influence to bully students around in school.

When Jan Di received the dreaded “red card,” everyone keeps their distance from her to avoid getting into trouble except for one person – Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun-Joong counterpart of Hua Ze Lei), the most silent and mysterious member of F4.

Jan Di becomes closer to Ji Hoo and develops feelings for him, but little they know that Jun Pyo gets more smitten to Jan Di despite her tough personality.

So Yi Jeong (Kim Bum) meanwhile is F4’s perennial playboy and talented potter as well. His good appearance, brilliant smile, and honey sweet words make countless women swoon. He will be the love interest of Jan Di’s good friend Chu Ga Eul.

Song Woo Bin (Kim Joon) will not be left behind in terms of affluence and charisma, as he is the young master of a real estate construction company that owns half of Jeju. As a boss of an underground gang, Woo Bin is the most skilled and capable F4.

Even Jun Pyo acknowledges So Yi Jeong’s strength. He keeps the peace among the F4 members and protects his friends every time there is trouble.

Follow the exciting love triangle of Jan Di, Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo, and the much-awaited wittiness of So Yi Jeong and Song Woo Bin.

Source: Sunstar PH

regarding that etude pic that is not supposed to be posted by jennyalfeche, it has been posted by her in BOF thread as well.. but she is not online now....

anyone can contact the moderator to remove it instead? and there are 3 weeks more before 1 June.... :o

oh!.. i saw the pics of LED outdoor sign board @ the top of a bulding.. i though they were juz photoshopped by DCMinhogall @__@

That was a really sweet event by Korean Minoz :wub:

Is there any chance to see some of the photos of the sign board? Or did I miss it on a previous page?

Thanks in advance if it's allowed to share here.

Guest chiara

chiara : Those are awesome scans! *dies* What photo book is that? *bows down* Awesome <3! Your zips make our life easier. I am always looking forward with it! 8) HA AHA !

Boys Over Flowers photobook. I guess it's released for Japanese market.

so many great pix of Jun Pyo...chiara ....the book have how many pages?

in total: 104 pages

Is there any chance to see some of the photos of the sign board? Or did I miss it on a previous page?

Thanks in advance if it's allowed to share here.

here you go:

signboard1.jpgsignboard2.jpg

signboard3.jpg

credit: DC MinHo Gall