Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Happy 3rd anniversary, Mino! You have been a phenomenon this year, establishing yourself not just through your good look but most of all your awesome personality and acting skills.

A tribute by Lunar Sea to commemorate the special day. 李敏镐 is Mino's chinese name.

804e8b095654e413e9248897.jpg

Credit: Lunar Sea + as labelled

Guest chiara

chiara thank for the information..but it sell in korea only or not?because i read it for domestic korea order..

I believe you can make international order and gmarket will ship the stuff to you by EMS.

chiara, happy weekend!! hehe... *throw those books from your sight! LOL*

thanks, may. happy weekend to you too. no worries, for weekend I changed the book to Mino related :P . And this is what I do for today. Scanning the Boys Over Flowers photobook! I will post these scans in 2 parts. Here comes the first one.

Boys Over Flowers Photobook - Only Mino related - Part 1/2

photostory03.jpg

More in thumbnails

photostory01.th.jpg photostory02.th.jpg photostory04.th.jpg photostory05.th.jpg photostory06.th.jpg photostory07.th.jpg

photostory08.th.jpg photostory09.th.jpg photostory10.th.jpg photostory11.th.jpg photostory12.th.jpg photostory13.th.jpg

in process of scanning the rest...

btw, HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY, LEE MIN HO !!!

Guest chiara

finally, done scanning

Boys Over Flowers Photobook - Only Mino related - Part 2/2

photostory14.jpg

More in thumbnails

photostory15.th.jpg photostory16.th.jpg photostory17.th.jpg photostory18.th.jpg photostory19.th.jpg photostory20.th.jpg

photostory21.th.jpg photostory22.th.jpg photostory23.th.jpg photostory24.th.jpg photostory25.th.jpg photostory26.th.jpg

photostory27.th.jpg photostory28.th.jpg photostory29.th.jpg photostory30.th.jpg photostory31.th.jpg photostory32.th.jpg

Download all 32 pics: You make me skint to the bones (23 MB)

please do not hotlink

Lan

thank you for the pics! If there's a solo pic of chocolate bar Mino, it would be PERFECT.

can't wait for more yummy Etude pics.

Guest Azura

2 piz from ETUDE

Finally Etude summer theme pictures taken in Huahin is released.

The second pictures were taken around the sunset near the beach on the last night in Huahin....i can still remember that moment.... :blush:

Thanks Lan...i will post my exclusive minho's pictures in Huahin once Etude released more. :)

72952259e.jpg

credit as labelled

waaaa chiara!!! YOU ROCK!!! :w00t:

awesome BOF photobook!!! . thank you so much for scanning the book and sharing here with us! <33

i wish i have a scanner.... :rolleyes:

Etude

mbofud.jpg

DCMinho

Wendy, one of your candid pic was posted in DCMinho.... sorry for posting it here..hehe... B)

i juz cant help but he looks super handsome in this pic! :wub:

2k3t5s.jpg

cr: wendy/azura@soompi

waiting for your exclusive pictures of Mino for Etude photoshoot in Huahin <3

• Like 1

Singapore fans, take note!!!

Tomorrow issue for "优周刊"(U-weekly) is Min Ho & Hyun Joong on the cover!!! Remember to grab a copy! :)

Guest Azura

Wendy, one of your candid pic was posted in DCMinho.... sorry for posting it here..hehe... B)

i juz cant help but he looks super handsome in this pic! :wub:

waiting for your exclusive pictures of Mino for Etude photoshoot in Huahin <3

sarah..he look more handsome in real life trust me. ;)

will post more once Etude official pictures is release.

Singapore fans, take note!!!

Tomorrow issue for "优周刊"(U-weekly) is Min Ho & Hyun Joong on the cover!!! Remember to grab a copy! :)

Thanks yon...will grab one copy tomorrow.

BOF will be telecast this coming Saturday on channel U, it wil be 2 episodes in one night! yoohoo :phew:

Guest ml_87

sarah..he look more handsome in real life trust me. ;)

will try to post the pictures these few days. :D

i believe! :D thispiz took by u without photoshop, right? he looks so handsome here. :w00t:

btw, i wanna buy Levis Tshirt on gmarket. the one MCW wears in the CF with Mino. can anyone give me the link ( i remember someone has posted before, but i couldnt find it :sweatingbullets: ) ths in advance

ths chiara for the photobook. i especially love the CPR piz. Mino's mouth opens here. ha ha :w00t:

mirca: i deleted them. sorry, dun know that it's not from etude :) ths for reminding :)