Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

oppss... sorry Lan, didnt see you post the same news.. :D

but Mino will sing at the event is definitely a great news!!~~~ :w00t:

thanks for the news <3

yes..so jealous of the Korean fans... wish we were live there.. -_______-;;;

Guest ahn_annann

thanks for news ..

oh.. he went to london.. so busy man but so rich..

fighting.. Minho..

I like he wore white pant + pink shirt .. so handsome .. how absolute ..

Guest jennyalfeche

Like to share the random pictures of minho...so cute when he do that. :D

So agree with you Azura! i like his pouting too! :wub:

these are some of what I have! :w00t:

08db7e16151e9c6920a4e9e5.jpg

9d5fa32f5f32fb1b1f30891b.jpg

b2da6c3d54ae8acd3d6d971a.jpg

you had me here goo joon pyo!!!!! in this pic! :tongue2: :wub:

f989bf268fbecd348a82a1e3.gif

b59332246af40a10c89559f3.jpg

hi jenny, your welcome dear ^^ but, you better replace with Mino's piz instead of KJ. here's is MinHo's thread!!!... lol

if you post KJ's piz in KJ's thread, his fans there will be very happy... hehehe ... i'm such a police here kekekek... ^^

sorry girl and thanks :)

hahahaha!!!!! :lol:

who's eating me? right! so glad you're here!

well....for the nth time....I replaced it again. :sweatingbullets:

haha... jenny.. good girl! .. :lol::P

Cass 2X widget ; http://www.cass.co.kr/2X/down/down.asp?fil...;foldername=etc

juz click that download link and install. you will see Mino moving on your desktop's screen :D

like this ^^

29az9mp.jpg

btw, it's past 00.15am at my timezone, means i'm on May 10th 2009, and today is LEE MIN HO 3rd YEARS DEBUT!!!!

YEYY!~~ CONGRATULATION LEEMINHO!!~~

WILL ALWAYS PRAY FOR YOUR SUCCESSFUL CAREER AND FUTURE! GOD BLESS YOU! <3

Drama Secret Campus - his first debut on May 10th, 2006

23wjouv.jpg

2usxypw.jpg

14ki07k.jpg

and yesterday is my birthday..ㅋㅋㅋ... i won't forget these 2 days...9th & 10th May ㅋㅋㅋ :rolleyes:

Congratulations on Mino's 3 year debut....is it already that long.....Minho's become more famous and recognized after Goo Jun Pyo's BOF....

when first saw Minho in Star Golden Bell ...."who's is that good looking guy".....thought he was a mixed blood actor....he was really attractive then too...never thought few months later be a fan

thanks to all that sharing all the great news and pix goodies ...

-------------------------------------

NOTICE from STARHAUS 09.05.09

[Minoz 1기] 팬클럽 가입 FAQ.

point #2.

Starhaus will open the registration for overseas fans to join MINOZ FC... :w00t:

thanks Sarah...may I called you that.....same name as me.....that is really good news....keep us update here.... want to sign up to be a Minoz too....

that is a cute cass widget

so Mino is in London now...good luck to Londoner's to come accross him....funkindagirl hopefully you are the lucky one too

London is too big....there'll be too many touristy place that he may be in right now....maybe he's taking a stroll right in hyde park with camera crew tagging along....or hopping on the London eye :P

Guest audu

Minho's in London right now?

Ahh this is what I get for not going online for a couple of days...miss out on such good news.

Chances of seeing him are probably very slim though.

Although my auntie's just arrived and my family's been taking her sight-seeing...maybe I should tag along and I just might be lucky. haha wishful thinking....

me too, I only found out this good news today. I will need to keep my eyes wide open when I go out in the next few days, hope one of us in London will get lucky.

:D So wonderful to come here to this thread each and every day and see all the wonderful news, photos, videos

and love for Min Ho !!! Thank you again to everyone! And maymay (sarah) thank you so much for our

special gift today.........totally rocks and will grace the desktops of countless computers :D

It is wonderful that we found out that voices can be heard.......united together we can accomplish anything!

Starhaus is doing an excellent job at responding quickly and can't wait to join.

Wanted to send my congratulations to Min Ho too on his 3rd year anniversary date. Hope he realizes how

happy and blessed we all feel that he chose to share his talent and passion with all of us!!! Just think if he

had chosen a different career path we all would have missed knowing this intelligent, talented, kind and

totally handsome guy! Thank you MinHo for being you and congratulations!!!!

Guest flower pot

Just want to inform those who are interested that Star Crossed Lovers - A MinSun fanfiction is now updated...

FOLLOW THIS LINK!

Please don't take out, repost or quote any part of the fanfiction in any other thread aside from the section where it's posted without my permission to avoid confusion...

This story is purely a work of fiction and is designed for entertainment... I have seen parts of it being posted on other threads and i don't want rumors to be starting just because some people are taking it too seriously...

Thank you and Enjoy reading...

Guest NgHicHaN

Happy Mother's Day ^___^; Happy Mino's 3 YEARS DEBUT :w00t:

Our Viet fans in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi are gathering for a meeting today xD.

Duh duh I wish i could come :(.

Guest Azura

haha... jenny.. good girl! .. :lol::P

Cass 2X widget ; http://www.cass.co.kr/2X/down/down.asp?fil...;foldername=etc

juz click that download link and install. you will see Mino moving on your screen :D

like this ^^

http://i40.tinypic.com/29az9mp.jpg

btw, it's past 00.15am at my timezone, means i'm on May 10th 2009, and today is LEE MIN HO 3 YEARS DEBUT!!!!

YEYY!~~ CONGRATULATION LEEMINHO!!~~

WILL ALWAYS PRAY FOR YOUR SUCCESSFUL CAREER AND FUTURE! GOD BLESS YOU! <3

Sarah.....what a surprised!!! i have d/l and little mino is on my right screen now. :D thanks for this widget.

Minoz gals...let's spread them around. :)

Larger pix of the SINGLES.....

ffg.jpg

Guest leeminho.mine

hahaha... i think so Wendy.. :lol:

you know i've bombardier them with lot's emails.. LOL

thanks to you too ;)

fiori1995, you are ON FIRE now! haha..

thanks for those HOTTIE MINO's piz <3

-edit-

oh..webby, seriously? that' so quick!! since starhaus juz released a notice today.

thanks for the info..!! ^^ *run to mino's official site*

how can we join the Minoz FC??

Guest Pi_Pew LMH

Congratulations 3rd anniversary to Lee Min Ho for debut & to be the lovely star in my heart and many fans in Thailand forever ^_^

Guest Azura

Hi

i want to ask

why minho in London?

He could be there for magazine photo shoot but not confirmed.

how can we join the Minoz FC??

Minoz official fanclub will be open for registration for Korean fans on 18 May.

At the moment we are not sure if the overseas fans can be register on that day as well.

We'll have to wait for more further notice from Starhaus.

Please check this thread from time to time for updates. :)