Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Wendy, i'll join you on your 'next next' hunting trip...keke.. B)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/sarafinaleo/3-2.jpg

btw i got a very short fancam of this pic, while Mino & Joon were shooting Anycall CF infront of Galeria Mall Apgujeong yesterday [May 6th,2009] <3

d/l: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hysyn0

cr: dcminhogall + Leeminho's World

pls re-upload if take out of here

FOR YOUR INFO GALS,

LEE MIN HO's WORLD finally has a SUBBED VIDEOS page on Youtube!! yeyyy!!~~~ *congrats*

Please visit or subscribe on www.youtube.com/lmhworldsubs for watching MinHo's clips with English subtitle.

Currently our subbing team are working for subbing more videos, please stay tune on our YT page ;)

Guest starrgazing

guys, thanks for the sharing... i do really adore him a lot... so, cute smile... (on boarding to airport)

Guest MaryFairy

I think that's the Jun-Pyo look alike that has appeared on Star Golden Bell during the BOF broascasting. Not entirely sure though.

Oh and I found a clip about MinHo's Pepsi commercial on ArirangTV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8HDMegxhOU...re=channel_page

He was so cute at 0:58 "Where's my six packs" LOL He sure is proud of his chocolate bar hihi :lol:

Guest leeminho.mine

@nana-yoochun

i think he's Lee Min Ho's look-a-like who appeared in Star King.

Guest sweet_maple

anyway, girls, how do you feel if Mino take a visit to your school?? :phew:

Mino & Joonie visit a school today..dunno for what occasion but the girls in the class look really have fun with them :D

i

sorry for cutting your post

School will become the heaven for sure :lol: , but I highly doubt that I can learn with the handsome guy like that around B). Be right back to school immediately :w00t:

Guest Min Syirah

my first post here :) HEHE.

wow, this thread is awesome.

i can see some random pic of min ho in here.

keep it coming guysss :)

Guest ml_87

ha ha, ths ss Linh. the 1st piz makes me laugh. Mino& Joonie are so hilarious!

some more piz of Samsung CF

22222lyc.jpg

1111111xgo.jpg

Cre: DC

Guest fiori1995

thanks for sharing gorgeous pics of min ho, everyone!:lol:

Min Syirah, welcome to Lee Min Ho's thread, where all girls faint and scream to death.:lol:

ml_87, those are cool and gorgeous pics...:D and i can't wait for the CF!

Azura, :lol: lovin' the cute pics!

and hello to everyone!*waves*:)

ngochuyenfan, thanks for BOF BTS pics! ^^

yeaah.. the 1st pic is so funny. Mino's face expression is so cute! look likes he wanna fend Jandi's kick! :D

thanks for the pixs gals :wub:

33omzj4.jpg

News from YTN star

2009.05.07 YTNStar - Lee Min Ho and Moon Chae Won 'Levis couple'

more vids from Lotte fansigning ^^

2009.05.02 Sina.com - Lee Min Ho fansigning

Fancam

natali, aww...poor you.. don't be sad dear.

i hope everything is settle now and you can start saving Mino's pics again^^

pls check on first page for thread contents :)

Guest ml_87

ths wendy, i wish i were that gal. * standing between mino& Junnie*

Mnet is releasing some piz?

jpsp.jpg

Guest mirai..

Haa.. look at these pics!

i like the 1st pic! cooooooooooooool :P

credits: DC

seems that DC gallery is celebrating the 100th day. congratulations!

51026999.jpg

32112677.jpg

Guest chiara

wow.. a lot of things have been going on..

mirca, your endless updates on Mino's activities are very very much appreciated. please continue doing so. thank you so much for the rumors clarification. the higher the position an artist get, the stronger wind will blow. Be strong Mino ssi!

maymay, thank you for the magazine info. be sure to stalk gmarket for that singles june release. and may I confirm something? so I made a mistake while ordering the asta tv may edition. I click the B version instead of A one. I realized my clumsiness when they already shipped my order. I felt like running to the train track when finding out this stupid mistake. Helaas pindakaas, the track is under construction. So it looks like I will get the SS501 cover, not the LMH one. But the content is the same, rite?

Be, haha, you know what, I went out of town today and I saw a bunch of cows. I kept smiling everytime and my classmates think I'm crazy. This is not good. I will have my final exams in two weeks, and after that... welcome summer break, yay!

natali, don't be sad dear, you'll catch up saving those pics again. perhaps you can go to LMH community. I think lovely Be had made lots of pictures compilation there. so no hassle needed, just download every zip files she provided there. and be sure to leave comments ^^

Some pictures from CoolMax Fansign

I believe these have not been shared here?

090502q.jpg

More in thumbnails

171516114a0299bbc75ed9.th.jpg 151516114a0299b9c488ad.th.jpg 201516114a0299bdcbbb49.th.jpg 201516114a0299bcc9f70f.th.jpg 181516114a0299bcca421f.th.jpg 181516114a0299bbc8d684.th.jpg 161516114a0299bfcf5615.th.jpg 161516114a0299b9c54ba6.th.jpg 151516114a0299bac64f53.th.jpg 141516114a0299beceb962.th.jpg 131516114a0299becd396b.th.jpg 151516114a0299bfd087f8.th.jpg 161516114a0299bfd12f0f.th.jpg 161516114a0299c0d2567f.th.jpg

credit: DC MinHo Gall

My BOF DVD finally arrived. I scanned things that related to MinHo only here. I'm glad that I get the family card that has Mino in it, eventough it's kinda small. but it's okay I guess.

Photo diary

iegtw1.jpg

wgp18i.jpg

x2jkgy.jpg

3 family card

front

iqilxk.jpg

back

6gg1u9.jpg

you don't need to credit me when posting these scans somewhere else, but please do not hotlink. thanks.

and arirangworld channel just uploaded new video.

Lee Min Ho model for international brand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8HDMegxhOU

Guest mirca

LMH flew to London(not identified but according to previous news

article) yesterday afternoon. Unofficial shooting. At Dave fan cafe someone

wrote her hubby met LMH at the Incheon airport at 1-2pm. He took a flight.

But the exact place is not known yet. (cf shooting or magazine shooting???)

I wish London fans meet him by good luck!!!!

Guest yon

LMH flew to London(not identified but according to previous news

article) yesterday afternoon. Unofficial shooting. At Dave fan cafe someone

wrote her hubby met LMH at the Incheon airport at 1-2pm. He took a flight.

But the exact place is not known yet. (cf shooting or magazine shooting???)

I wish London fans meet him by good luck!!!!

thanks mirca for the news..!!!

he left so quietly!!!! so shocked.....

Btw, Singapore & Malaysia fans, Min Ho is on the cover of malaysia magazine called 'Epop' Issue No: 207, it's available from today onwards.... this is a weekly magazine, so you have to get it within these few days if you want to buy... The usual poster in the magazine is also Min Ho.....

For Singapore fans, you can try the Buzz stores, the cover is Min Ho's Etude CF pic...(see below)

12377753832009032311033.jpg