Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest Azura

haha... di you also notice that? :lol:

i want him wearing more short pants so i could see his sexy legs... sexy feet with slippers :phew:

yeah, that's good for him, he looks fresh @ Levis fan signing ^^

but take a look at his eyes @ Pepsi promo party on the next day..

eventho his face covered by that damn thick foundation.. couldn't hide his tirenes, sleepless though :(

http://i40.tinypic.com/35bhus8.jpg

cr: zayuboy@blog.naver.com

maymay ....totally agreed with you.

Minho really need some rest and his hectic schedule is crazy. :wacko:

His activities never stop since he came back from Thailand, i wanna see the Healthy and Fresher Minho in his next project. :)

anyone has his schedule in Australia yet?

Guest riehae

I miss coming to this thread. I need to catch up for the 2 months I missed.

There have been a lot going on.

I love the different new things about him now.

Guest stalkingfraud

Lee Min Ho - KBS Entertainment News

That interview is just cute x) Hahah. I love how he's so honest <33

maymay, thanks for the pictures! The Etude House picture is so adorable!!

Even though his busy schedule, he still manages to smile...which makes us smile too :P

At least we can tell he's eating well! Hahah.

Guest huongntt

Is there anyone who join LMH's Korea official site? (http://leeminho.kr)

Can you help me how to register.

Thank you so much.

Guest sjasmine

gosh, i sooooooo wish I was 7 years younger and spoke fluent korean...........wishing I grew up in the house next to minho, became his childhood friend, grew up with him having the closest of friendships, later developing into true love, and was standing beside him today as his fiancee watching him in his glory being the envy of millions and millions of females in the world, but not the slightest bit worried knowing that minho only had eyes for me!!! ..hahaha....TIME TO WAKE UP NOW! - this is my brain process everytime I see his adorable face....*sighs*

Guest ml_87

gosh, i sooooooo wish I was 7 years younger and spoke fluent korean...........wishing I grew up in the house next to minho, became his childhood friend, grew up with him having the closest of friendships, later developing into true love, and was standing beside him today as his fiancee watching him in his glory being the envy of millions and millions of females in the world, but not the slightest bit worried knowing that minho only had eyes for me!!! ..hahaha....TIME TO WAKE UP NOW! - this is my brain process everytime I see his adorable face....*sighs*

ha ha, good writing, gal! i just wish i could see him once :lol:

btw, what about Mino's schedule today? no new piz? it means that he gets some rest, right?

oh, i forgot. maybe he's filming BOF musik drama :huh:

poor guy! he should rest before going to Sydney :)

Guest happy go lucky

can anyone tell me any information about lee minho coming to australia ?

especially where his photoshoot is ?

I'm also dying to know if anyone has any information on this. So far all I can find is that he will leave Korea on April 23rd, and be in Australia for 4 days 3 nights.

Not sure if much else has been leaked? But if anyone knows ANYTHING, please let us know! :P

Guest funkindagirl

a fancam of Levis signing

a guy suddenly hugs Mino.and his facial expression looks like a gay :angry: . i guess Mino is shocked too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_tTDpyBHi4

upload by Feng(KST)

:lol: LOL I thought that was hilarious! The guy practically molested Minho. And that must've been one tight hug to make him fall back on his chair like that. But what made it funny was that even though Minho was probably shocked out of his skin, he still kept patting the guy on the back the whole time! :lol: And then the fan just walked off and looked directly into the camera with no shame whatsoever. haha

love LMH's black rubber bracelet here....want to find something similar too....bet his is an expensive one.....he likes to wear some accessory like rings and bracelet...always looks good on him....prefer to see guys that wear those type of accesories rather than wearing earings

I agree. I He wears a lot of accessories and they all look fantastic on him...I much prefer him with his rings and bracelets than earrings anyday. Although Ive gotten used to seeing lots of korean male celebs with pierced ears now, I really hope Minho never does!!!!!

different hair

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9506/200905ceci3s.jpg

upload by crystal52 (KST)

ooo as I was scrolling down for a slight moment there I really thought he looked like Siwon from Suju with that hairstyle. Looking closer though, there's not much resemblance in features...just the hair. haha.

The making of Pepsi Nex CF... ladies, you gotta watch where LMH showed his tummy from drinking too much Pepsi. <3

I've uploaded to my YT - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UolaArwAGyc

to download - MU link

AWW that was so cute! Minho acted like he was pregnant the way he was cupping and holding his stomach like that. haha :lol: And he seemed to get a bit shy when he knew the camera was there. ^_^

And he was so dorky in the rest of the shoot, like when he dropped the pepsi bottle and sort of scuttled back to fetch it and then tried to do a football trick to retrieve it and it failed! So he had to finally pick it up with his hands. AHAHAHA....silly Minho! :lol: :lol:

I agree. I He wears a lot of accessories and they all look fantastic on him...I much prefer him with his rings and bracelets than earrings anyday. Although Ive gotten used to seeing lots of korean male celebs with pierced ears now, I really hope Minho never does!!!!!

Hellaaa... agree with you..no pierced ears!

2009.04.21 YTN Star - Lee Min Ho the model of Pepsi Nex 2009

more pics from Pepsi launching party. :wub:

105z6s2.jpg

3449npd.jpg

i552bt.jpg

ffae4l.jpg

MORE PICS

cr: LMH Family + LeeMinHo's World

Thanks everyone for the photos....! Min ho is really hot!!!hehehe

btw, i have posted a few photos of the filming sites of BOF in BOF thread.... will not repost here......

woaa.. i had to read 5 pages back b4 giving some comments :D

MinHo's lovers, thank you for sharing pics/vids/fancams of MinHo @ Japan fanmeeting, his arrival in Seoul, and Levis Fan signing :wub:

flower_pot, you are a truly JoonDi/MinSun shippers! LOL

lot's of pics of MinHo @ Levi's fan signing! he looks PERFECT! :wub:

if i meet MinHo's stylist onnie one day, i'll hug her for making MinHo always looks perfect and handsome! LOL

OMG~~~.. that guy really crazy!~~...i believe Mino is shocked!...

and look at that guy's face.. as if there's nothing happened..@_@

i wonder what did the body guard's action... ^^;;

piz from DAVE :wub:

his smile ......... *dies*

2en10lk.jpg

9llwz5.jpg

2zin4zq.jpg

there are 70 pics from DAVE. 41 pics had posted by ngochuyenfan into the d/l link

Hope can see LMH & GHS shoot same commercial together......will it be ?