Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest Jesw_21

Hi Xiam9,

thks for the cyworld pic.

omo, the little gal is soooooooo cute!

and on the left side, she even stated that :

'Sarang inun, Lee Min Ho Oppa reun,

No mu cho ar han da ni da!'

(meaning she Like LeeMinHo Oppa VERY much!) kekeke :P *sweet *

Guest mirca

wow that's cool..the three tsukasas in one CF..can't wait..call me bias, but min ho is currently in my heart hahaha

Clauric, not three Tsukasas in one cf but they shot the same PEPSI endorsement according to

the article in their countries separately.

By the way LMH may visit Thai tomorrow. Thai fans may know of this info.

Re PEPSI endorsement, LMH endorsed with new PEPSI zero calorie cola NEX

launching in Korea with 6 month term. So LMH is in line with Japanese and

Taiwan Tsukasas. According to news article, Korean, Japanese, Taiwan

Tsukasas are on PEPSI CF separately in their countries.

What a coincidence!!

Thanks 'mirca' for the news info.

Wow ... how cool!!! I enjoyed the other Domyouji's and their Pepsi ads ... can't wait to see Min Ho in his Pepsi commercial. Pepsi really knows their marketing strategies. =)

Clauric, not three Tsukasas in one cf but they shot the same PEPSI endorsement according to

the article in their countries separately.

By the way LMH may visit Thai tomorrow. Thai fans may know of this info.

hahaha LOL i read ur post so fast that i didn't comprehend it too well..

BUT DON'T YOU GUYS THINK IT WILL BE COOL IF THE THREE TSUKASAS ARE TOGETHER IN ONE CF...that would be so hot and a lot of fangirlings..but the downside...fangirls fighting who the best Tsukasa..but i think that would be awesome still..

Guest mirca

BUT DON'T YOU GUYS THINK IT WILL BE COOL IF THE THREE TSUKASAS ARE TOGETHER IN ONE CF...that would be so hot and a lot of fangirlings..but the downside...fangirls fighting who the best Tsukasa..but i think that would be awesome still..

LMH shoot PEPSI cf last night and someone said it was the best look among all his cf pictures. :lol:

In a few days we can see the pictures. But he looked very very tired according to the source.

LMH shoot PEPSI cf last night and someone said it was the best look among all his cf pictures. :lol:

In a few days we can see the pictures. But he looked very very tired according to the source.

I like his Levis CF look best so far. OMG, can a person look even better? Now you got me all perk up! I'm looking forward to Cass beer and Pepsi cf!

But seriously, much as I appreciate all the cf to heal my withdrawal symptoms, shouldn't he be like RESTING?!

Guest honeypia

Jerry Yan and Lee Minho in 1 hot CF??? WHOAAAA. :D

Guest ml_87

i'm worried about him! F2 rushed to the hospital last week. and i'm sure that Mino's health isnt better. many CF to do and he even cant get a full day off work. :o

but i'm very curious about the Pepsi piz, the best ever? :rolleyes:

Guest magicdust_bang

Does anyone know when he will be coming to Thailand and where? Has anything been confirmed?

Guest chiara

thanks mirca for the news update. Hmm.. another CF. Pepsi is known for some good CFs. Curious about his best look here ;)

Pix for Cass CF is out....OMG....

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/1...14_141511_0.jpg

Credit KST

He looks like Top big bang here, maybe because of the eyeliner thing and the angle. I dunno.

thanks for the pics, vivian

some pictures from Levis Signature, summer catalog

I want to drink milk too *run to the fridge*

2hf7x1y.jpgjg011s.jpg

33l0ak1.jpgfnrdzm.jpg

credit: DC MinHo

please do not hotlink

Guest sodakiss

so.. he will fly to Australia from Thailand? No London visit? omg... i'm sooo disappointed... i will be in London at the same moment he was reported to be here.... T-T i wanna see him

and do anyone know exactly the date of him coming to Thailand? 7th (which means today) or 8th April?

whoa! another commerical?! pepsi this time. man min ho is still super busy after filming X_X

even though he is gorgeous i'm not sure if i'm feeling the eyeliner either. not just on him, but on any guy. hahaha

i prefer is jolly look in the levi pictures :D