Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

If you find yourself attracted to his charms, then rest assured that co-stars think so too..

saw this at DCinside: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=f4&am...4420&page=1

they posted that Lee Shi Young (who plays Oh Min Ji in BOF) mentioned during a YTN star channel interview that when acting with Lee Min Ho, she can't easily look him straight in the face coz..... he's too perfectly goodlooking (literal translation of 너무나 완벽하게 잘생겨서)..

ok, can't copy the rest of it here, but the news made my day somehow though i'd have to admit the other F3 are equally good eye-candies.

whoa....

The acting that came out from this gorgeous guy is really impressive... Its doesn't seemed to him that he's only a rookie with regards on acting....

Especially on episode 12 when the're beating him.... whoa.... very touching...

It really takes my breath away... I also love his character in BOF... He'll do everything for the only person he loves.... Whoa, come to think of, is there really a guy like Gu Jun Pyo???

hehehe...

Thanks for the screen caps...

I really can't wait for the next eps.... How will it work out between him and Jan Di..

Min Ho and Hye Sun really look good when they're together...

*come to think of it, I just realized that this girl is so lucky when comes to paor with Eric Mun in "Strongest Chil Woo" and now Lee Min Ho??? I really envy this girl!!??

BOF BTS no. 16 is out just, must watch, very sweet, is of the Ep 9 skating BTS.

So actually GHS cant skate but LMH skates very well.

Go watch at KBS site or http://hallyudrama.blogspot.com/2009/02/bo...clips-1620.html

thanks for the link! this is definitely one of my favorite scenes of BOF. GHS looked cute, not really knowing how to skate and LMH...gorgeous as usual. :rolleyes: who's the artist of the background music (daydream)?

Guest polaris

Thanks for reuploading these pics ~

Minho is so *drool*worthy... He's so beautiful.. his facial structure is absolute perfection.

Anyway... anyone notice how short Woobin's pants are in the third pic? haha~on top of making him wear highwaters.. they dont even give him any socks.. he looks so adorable standing there like that. ^^ :rolleyes:

i wonder what mino is chatting through his phone. becauz in the above pics, he looks at it quite often. so envious if that is a girl (is ther any chance it's JD) :(( (just kidding). i hope that Mino will get the Baeksang "Newcomer Award". i'm sure to 95% based on his excellent acting in BOF :)

Guest symphonee.

all these large images are killing me. i swear he looks good wearing anything (or nothing for that matter hahaha XD). thanks chiara.

The bed pic with the pink polo, dies at the cute! :wub: :wub: Another adition to the Minho folder.

I love his pensive face. Or his brooding face. I especially love his face when he smiles/laughs, it makes me cheerful.

ETA: And let's not forget his goody face. Sigh.

I believe he has only 1 older sister. so yeah, no brother.

Does it mean that he doesn't have to do military service? I heard it's allowed if you're the only son in the family.

Yes, that's correct.

but it is also allow for the only son in the family to enter the military service, if he wants it. :)

chiara, you are mz. sungsikyung rite??????????? ^__^

BOF BTS no. 16 is out just, must watch, very sweet, is of the Ep 9 skating BTS.

So actually GHS cant skate but LMH skates very well.

Go watch at KBS site or http://hallyudrama.blogspot.com/2009/02/bo...clips-1620.html

woah.. this is one of the best scene i love!! how LMH skates very well.

and the epi 9-10, he skies very well. at the previous episode, he also plays basketball...

he love driving.

oh my..... what couldn't he do?? :rolleyes:

woooooooahhh .......LOVE the LEVI's pictures!!~~

he looks soo adorable! cute smiles~~ .. his foots..... :sweatingbullets:

thanks a lot huangsy! <3333

If you find yourself attracted to his charms, then rest assured that co-stars think so too..

saw this at DCinside: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=f4&am...4420&page=1

they posted that Lee Shi Young (who plays Oh Min Ji in BOF) mentioned during a YTN star channel interview that when acting with Lee Min Ho, she can't easily look him straight in the face coz..... he's too perfectly goodlooking (literal translation of 너무나 완벽하게 잘생겨서)..

ok, can't copy the rest of it here, but the news made my day somehow though i'd have to admit the other F3 are equally good eye-candies.

nahh... if LSY admitted she can't easily look him straight in the MinHo's face.. how about us?? LOL!

i bet i would faint straight in front of him...lol

The bed pic with the pink polo, dies at the cute! :wub: :wub: Another adition to the Minho folder.

I love his pensive face. Or his brooding face. I especially love his face when he smiles/laughs, it makes me cheerful.

ETA: And let's not forget his goody face. Sigh.

well, i cant stop smiling everytime i see his pictures........... Min Ho makes my days!! :wub: