Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Boys Before Flowers Season 2 Preview

11 Feb 2009 - 10:20 PM

If you have been watching KBS Boys Before Flowers, episode 12 on the 10th marks the end of season 1 with Jandi and Joon Pyo left separated due to circumstances. If you are a big fan of the drama, you might have been disappointed by the poor transition and editing of scenes for episode 11 and 12, with the overall quality somewhat lacking compared to previous episodes. Nevertheless, episode 13 this coming Monday, 16th February will herald a new start for the series and fans will be hoping for more of the same (good > bad) for season 2.

So what can we expect from Season 2? Well, the passing of time sees Jandi in her 3rd year of high school while F4 minus Joon Pyo are in Shinhwa University now. Joon Pyo is meanwhile in Macau handling the day-to-day operations of Shinhwa Group. Jandi has some trouble with her shoulders and goes for a check-up. The diagnosis is not good however with the doctor telling her that she had missed the treatment period for her injured shoulders (blocking the chair attack for Joon Pyo in the kidnapping incident), daily life is not a problem but she can never swim again (shattered dreams) in future. Feeling devastated by the news and pining for Joon Pyo, she flies to Macau with F3 to look for Joon Pyo.

Many characters, new and old will will also be introduced. Ha Jae Kyung (Lee Min Jung), daughter of the JK Group CEO will make her entry in episode 13 as Goon Joon Pyo's fiance. Goo Joon Hee (Kim Hyun Joo), Joon Pyo's elder sister who has been missing after her dramatic introduction will make a return in episode 15 and play a big part in Joon Pyo and Jandi's relationship. We will also learn a bit more about Joon Hee's history.

Other new characters include So Yi Jung's first love, Ji Ho's grandfather who was a former President (Lee Jung Gil) and a mysterious girl who saves Joon Pyo from danger. Joon Pyo will return to Korea and reunite with F4 at Shinhwa University in episode 15. The bulk of the scenes for episode 13 and 14 which takes place in Macau have already been filmed beforehand and is the second overseas location for the series after South Caledonia.

There was also news this morning that KBS has been pushing for an additional 2 episodes for Boys Before Flowers, making it a total of 26 episodes instead of the planned 24. Discussions are ongoing with Group Eight over this who will have to re-negotiate terms with the cast if it goes through. Group Eight had stated earlier that 24 episodes was sufficient.

credit: coolsmurf

wait im just wondering...

will Min Ho have straight or curly hair in the future episodes?

i don't mind him with straight or curly

but i always want his character stay as he is...

If I'm not mistaken, during one interview he said he will have that curly hair up until episode 14.

Maybe in Boys Over Flower episode 15, when he returns back to Shinhwa uni and join the F4 again, he will have new look aka straight hair.

It's just my speculation 'tough.

Guest polaris

wow LMH childhood pics are so cute.. ~ I like that one pic where he's going "aaahh~" and you can see he lost his front teeth.. ^^

His dad looks manly and his mom is sooo pretty.. I can see where he gets his good looks..

Does he have any siblings?? ^^ a brother by any chance?? :w00t:

If I'm not mistaken, during one interview he said he will have that curly hair up until episode 14.

Maybe in Boys Over Flower episode 15, when he returns back to Shinhwa uni and join the F4 again, he will have new look aka straight hair.

awww really!!!

one reason i love his character so much is because of the crazy curls

im hoping after he reveals his new look that he goes back to the curls...

im gonna miss them if he straightens them out~

Guest bBy_sT4r

awww seriously?

i like his curly hair though T_T

i didnt like the straight hair as much back in one of those episodes~

Guest kinkie_lass

wow LMH childhood pics are so cute.. ~ I like that one pic where he's going "aaahh~" and you can see he lost his front teeth.. ^^

His dad looks manly and his mom is sooo pretty.. I can see where he gets his good looks..

in response to one of your post in BOF thread... but i reply it here since it's related to MinHo too...

you! stop stealing every guy that i'm into :lol:

anyway his mom is very pretty.

i was supposed to be a bit ashamed for drooling at his gorgeousness since i'm like a noona to him but when i see how cute GHS with him, i feel much better. :D

thanks for all the pictures, guys! :wub:

I believe he has only 1 older sister. so yeah, no brother.

Does it mean that he doesn't have to do military service? I heard it's allowed if you're the only son in the family.

awww really!!!

one reason i love his character so much is because of the crazy curls

im hoping after he reveals his new look that he goes back to the curls...

im gonna miss them if he straightens them out~

Yeah, I'll miss them too.

I like his curly hair now.

But if it's gone for a better look, I'm okay with that.

i really love his hair style in this pic. he's look so young & what we call " hot boy". love love it so much. kind of stylish guy! :rolleyes:

about his hair in the rest of the drama, i dont think he would straighten his hair from what we've seen in pics of episode 13. moreover, LMH with straight hair is not tsukasa anyomore. it's his symbol :rolleyes:

No offense but as I watch BOF there are times that he looks old... in some angles... maybe it's also the makeup or whatever.. But still I like him. :)

An article from naver

During an interview, Minho revealed that the wallpaper on his cell phone is an evil mickey mouse. There is no meaning to it, the picture came with the phone. Apparently he lost his phone while filming in Macau, thus losing his number as well. With his new phone now, he is getting a lot of strange calls, which he finds a bit troubling.

awwweee ... Poor Min Ho!!! having strange people calling all the time now, though, I'm sure whomever they were, just wanted to hear his sexxy voice over the phone.

The photographs of LMH when liiitle were adorable, he looks a lot like his mom. Even at a young age, Min Ho was able to charm us with his cutness. The Levis CF ... looks interesting, hope to see it soon. Although, when and how does LMH manage to film all those recent ad commercials with his crazy BOF filming schedule these last few weeks, he must have amazing energy and doesn't need much sleep to function. I wish I could look soo gorgeous all the time without adequate rest. In any case, if one has the right stuff, why not show it off. Minh Ho Fighting!!!!!

*thank you for all the goodies guys!

Guest rOothx33

이민호와 김범, '꽃남'의 백상예술대상 신인연기상 경쟁

1_L_1234448407.jpg

백상예술대상 신인연기상 후보로 KBS 2TV '꽃보다 남자'에서 함께 출연하고 있는 F4 멤버 이민호(22)와 김범(20)가 선의의 경쟁을 펼치게 됐다.

이민호와 김범은 각각 KBS 2TV '꽃보다 남자'와 MBC '에덴의 동쪽'을 대표하는 '제45회 백상예술대상' TV부문 남자 신인연기상 후보에 나란히 올라 관심이 쏠리고 있다.

이민호는 현재 연일 이슈를 몰고 다니는 KBS '꽃보다남자'에서 F4리더 구준표 역으로 여성팬들의 절대적인 지지를 받고 있다.

김범 또한 같은 드라마에서 첫 사랑 의 아픔을 간직 한 바람둥이 도예가 소이정 역으로 추가을(김소은 분)과 함께 많은 사랑을 받고 있으며, 후보에 오르게 된 드라마 MBC '에덴의 동쪽'에서는 송승헌의 어린 시절을 훌륭하게 소화해내 극찬을 받은 바 있다.

한편, 이들 외에도 '백상예술대상' 신인연기상 후보로 KBS '그들이 사는 세상'의 엄기준과 '태양의 여자' 정겨운, SBS '조강지처클럽'의 이상우 등이 거론됐다. '제45회 백상예술대상'은 오는 2월 27일 서울 잠실 올림픽공원 올림픽홀에서 오후 8시50분부터 생방송으로 진행될 예정이다.

Credit:http://artsnews.media.paran.com/news/15520

Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum, Their Competition for the Baeksang "Newcomer Award"

A competition for the Baeksang "Newcomer Award" has broken out between Lee Min Ho (22) and Kim Bum (20), who are currently filming 'Boys Over Flowers' together.

Interest in who will take home the 45th Annual Baeksang "Newcomer Award" has risen thanks to Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum, who have been nominated for their parts in 'Boys Over Flowers' and 'East of Eden', respectively.

Lee Min Ho is currently playing Goo Joon Pyo, leader of F4 who carries around his everday issues, has been receiving unconditional support from his female fans.

Kim Bum, who plays So Yi Jung, a playboy that has been hurt by his first love, has also been receiving support from his fans (along with Kim So Eun). He has been nominated for his role as the younger Song Seung Hun in 'East of Eden', a role that has helped him transition from being a child actor into a man and has gotten him the whole country's praise.

Along with these two, KBS's 'Worlds Within' Um Ki Joon and 'Women of the Sun' Jung Kyu Oon, SBS's 'First Wives Club' Lee Sang Woo, have also been nominated. The 45th Annual Baeksang Art Awards will air on February 27 at Seoul Olympic Park at 8:50 PM.

Translation: Me ^_^