Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

An article from naver

이민호, "핸드폰 초기 화면 사악한미키마우스에요"

During an interview, Minho revealed that the wallpaper on his cell phone is an evil mickey mouse. There is no meaning to it, the picture came with the phone. Apparently he lost his phone while filming in Macau, thus losing his number as well. With his new phone now, he is getting a lot of strange calls, which he finds a bit troubling.

2009021040047088.jpg

6ff02ee9996bf420b90e2d0f.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/2/20090211/2009021121235333802_212506_0.jpg

Spring 2009 fashion

huangsy, thank you for the pic

whaaa...GJP/LMH looks sooo gooood in that suit

Guest gummi3are

That's hilarious.

Not gonna lie, if someone handed me Lee Min Ho's number, even though it's international and he probably wouldn't understand me and that it would be deleted ASAP, I would call immediately!!!

ahahahaha ... aiye.. that cracked me up...

and i ditto what u said... i'd do the same!! lol

was absolutely cracking up at the NG at the end of epi 12, showing min ho (intentionally as accused) smiling so he can do an NG take for the dining scene (sushi dining?)... lol..

Guest vthinkg

yes.. me too..

especially when JP's voice said 'Sarang handa, Geum JanDi'...........

i juz could..oh my God.... oh my God... the scene really breaks my heart... T___T

i agree with you all.

LMH's acting is really impressive and excellent.

he could act with his eyes.

his eyes show all emotionals inside himself. we could feel what he feels.

i believe not all actors could act like that.

I completely agree with you!!! That final scene in Ep12...Oh my goodness...it was sooooooo sad, both MinHo & HyeSun acted wonderfully...even though they were not physically together, their emotions were conveyed beautifully to us viewers. Bravo to both of them!!! Such a heartbreaking scene and both delivered so well.

LeeMinHo have acted so well in this drama, I really adore him but most of all, major props to his acting. I know he'll become a superb actor in the future as long as he keeps doing what he's doing now. There have been so many scenes in this drama that there's no dialogue but we as the viewers know exactly how and what he's thinking simply through his facial expressions. *sigh* Truly brilliant! He's able to pull off anger, sadness, regret to a child's innocence so well...can't wait to see him in future projects. And super glad that he's receiving multiple offers but still choose to focus on BOF. :D

I must echo with the rest of you, I shall miss his perm as well once he's done with BOF...I wonder if there's a slight chance that he will maintain the perm for post-BOF...hehe...a girl can dream no? :blush:

btw: THANK YOU to everyone for posting MinHo's pictures...LOVE THEM ALL!!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Guest s0y0un*

omg he looks so much younger and cute with his straight hair :]

i cant wait to see it in BOF

sometimes he looks a lil neukki cuz of his hair haha but he's still my favorite

Younger Minho

back when he's in fifth grade (someone do correct me if this wrong)

http://i41.tinypic.com/9pq4ux.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/avjx5f.jpg

credit as labelled

the guy on the left is a famous korean soccer player and lee min ho was part of the soccer club he set up, meaning he was pretty good

but lee min ho broke his arm and then quit soccer.

thats what i read on an article

his mom is so pretty

OH MY GOD! you guys want to kill me with Mino's pics! i cant find any thing ugly on his face. he looks handsome all the time. & well, he looks very manly when being a child. her mom is so beautiful ( so his son is too handsome)

So cute~~~ icon12.gif

jpcuuutekp3.jpg

pls let me know how old was he in this pic? his face looks so baby. i wish i came to the same school as him. i'm sure he's hot boy in highschool :rolleyes:

Hello everyone! Didn't post here for a long time :D

Younger Minho

back when he's in fifth grade (someone do correct me if this wrong)

http://i41.tinypic.com/9pq4ux.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/avjx5f.jpg

credit as labelled

OMG! He looks so cute! Thanks for the find. B)

the guy on the left is a famous korean soccer player and lee min ho was part of the soccer club he set up, meaning he was pretty good

but lee min ho broke his arm and then quit soccer.

thats what i read on an article

his mom is so pretty

OH MY GOD! you guys want to kill me with Mino's pics! i cant find any thing ugly on his face. he looks handsome all the time. & well, he looks very manly when being a child. her mom is so beautiful ( so his son is too handsome)

Yeah, that's what i thought when i first saw the photos too. Now we know where min ho-ssi got his good looks from... :D

credit cyworld & on pics

*right click saves*