Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest toocutedoggy

JP officially climbs up to my #1 hubby list.....lmao....

he is so handsome *dies* ......

gah~ can't wait for tmr kiss scene as well....tehe~

Hi everyone. Can someone please shed some light on cyworld? Does MinHo upload his personal pictures there? I checkout his cyworld page, but it is in Korean so I cannot figure out how to nagivate on that page. I clicked on a photo tab, but saw a bunch of tiny pictures that seem to be uploaded by netizens. Can some please tell me how to view his pictures there? Thanks in advance. :rolleyes:

JP officially climbs up to my #1 hubby list.....lmao....

he is so handsome *dies* ......

gah~ can't wait for tmr kiss scene as well....tehe~

Ohhhhh Snap!!!!! I'll join you ... JP is also #1 on my hubby list (hehe). :blush:

Awwwwww .... JP sr. & JP jr. are toooooo cute. I wanna give JP sr. a kiss, while JP jr. deserves a big bear hug.

Episode 9 of BOF was sooo romantic. If only there's a JP in this world.

'yangpa':

{Sociology is a fun major, based upon human interactions and society at large. If one enjoys communicating with others, this would be a cool arena to go into. It's very broad study, there are many fields and areas that one can pursue. Good Luck.} :)

Guest siticantik3011

idk if this uri Lee Min Ho or some other Lee Min Ho

but when look at the eyes esp the eyebrow and nose kinda look the same

2eowvft.jpg

21l6hc1.jpg

credit: cynews

Happy 1000th day as an actor Lee Minho! <333

You're such an amazing actor. Watching BoF makes me think it's really your personality offscreen. I am convinced. ^______^

Guest rainxbubble

Um.

I just wanna say.

Lee Min Ho is a hottie.

(I'm sure everyone here agrees wholeheartedly too :rolleyes:)

Waiting anxiously for Ep9!

~~ Awe, Min Ho and Dan Ji used to date? That's very cute and unexpected.^^ She's so pretty!~ her roles always have her as klutzy-cute. Thank you for the info. =)

I am just blown away w/ this guy... Firstly, is this his first onscreen kiss?? (no, right?)~ he's got maddd skills! That kiss at the end of BOF ep9 was supposed to be simple as that~~ but wow, he made it all the more :w00t: .. gee, i'm so so glad he got casted as our lead man in BOF. I'm always taken aback at how good he is! This guy.. i'm so glad i'll be seeing LG and Samsung commercials and photos. :rolleyes:

Lee Min Ho seems like a gentleman. I really love his inhale-chuckle laugh, it's the cutest thing!* ^_^*

LMH is most wanted actor, ahead of even Bae Yong Joon

http://www.hancinema.net/most_wanted.php

And BOF is most wanted drama

WOW! this is a great!

LMH even could take over BYJ's charisma..haha...

First time posting here ;)

1 big diff between K-drama and TW-drama is the quality of the actors and actresses. The k-side certainly have better quality. So to me, I don't see them as just pretty face idol, but I truly like them cause they do their job really well.

And of course, that includes our LMH ;) He is beyond my expectation, spells why I'm here :)

waah... i'm so glad to read your comments hehe..<3

i dont watch HYD both TW-version & J-version. but overal K-drama always have better quality than TW/J-dramas.IMO

~~ Awe, Min Ho and Dan Ji used to date? That's very cute and unexpected.^^ She's so pretty!~ her roles always have her as klutzy-cute. Thank you for the info. =)

I am just blown away w/ this guy... Firstly, is this his first onscreen kiss?? (no, right?)~ he's got maddd skills! That kiss at the end of BOF ep9 was supposed to be simple as that~~ but wow, he made it all the more :w00t: .. gee, i'm so so glad he got casted as our lead man in BOF. I'm always taken aback at how good he is! This guy.. i'm so glad i'll be seeing LG and Samsung commercials and photos. :rolleyes:

Lee Min Ho seems like a gentleman. I really love his inhale-chuckle laugh, it's the cutest thing!* ^_^*

i wish he stares at me like this.........

F4_Ep09_j_20090202_15.jpg

F4_Ep09_j_20090202_11.jpg

Bent on his knees like this..

F4_Ep09_j_20090202_18.jpg

F4_Ep09_j_20090202_16a.jpg

and kiss me like this!! i'll definitely melt away....@_@

F4_Ep09_j_20090202_113.jpg

F4_Ep09_j_20090202_114.jpg

DC-BBF DON'T HOTLINK PLEASE

Guest rainbow9

WOW! this is a great!

LMH even could take over BYJ's charisma..haha...

waah... i'm so glad to read your comments hehe..<3

i dont watch HYD both TW-version & J-version. but overal K-drama always have better quality than TW/J-dramas.IMO

i wish he stares at me like this.........

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee360/m...20090202_15.jpg

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee360/m...20090202_11.jpg

Bent on his knees like this..

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee360/m...20090202_18.jpg

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee360/m...0090202_16a.jpg

and kiss me like this!! i'll definitely melt away....@_@

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee360/m...0090202_113.jpg

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee360/m...0090202_114.jpg

DC-BBF DON'T HOTLINK PLEASE

Thank you for these blowouts. I know what you mean about JP's look. Doesn't his look make you want to melt? Wow. Such a beautiful man. My heart would just stop if he ever looked at me this way. JD is the luckiest girl in the world. God, I wish I was her!!!

Guest tofumui

aww the pix of him and the kid are sooo cute..

at first i wasn't feeling the curly hair but it's totally growing on me now..

i just wish they'd air the series more often than 2x a week cuz now i'm caught up and i want to know what happens next.. ahhhh the suspense

i just wish they'd air the series more often than 2x a week cuz now i'm caught up and i want to know what happens next.. ahhhh the suspense

Ah I'm in the same position as you! I only just started getting into last week!

Guest estar94

i know me too! i can't get enough

^

We'll have more chance of getting Minho love from his future projects. I know everyone loved him in his role in BOF but I don't want him to get stuck in that role or image. I want him to be a flexible actor. XD