Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest betchay

SAVED for 1st page updates

LMH_1.jpg

MinHo_soompi.gif

young_minho.gif

profile.gif

Name: 이민호 / 李 敏鎬 / Lee Min Ho / イ・ミンホ

Birthday: June 22nd, 1987

Height: 186cm

Weight: 67kg

Blood Type: A

Star sign: Cancer

Hobby:

Watching movies, Sports and Leisure, Playing games and Soccer

Debute: 06.05.10 "EBS 2006 비밀의 교정"

Family: Parents & 1 older sister

Education:

Seoul Male Elementary School

Seoul Ban-po Middle School

Seoul Dan-Gook High School

Geon-Gook University, major Video/Film

drama.gif

click the icon

bbf1.gif

sam.jpg mk.jpg

sc.jpg but.jpg

movies.gif

et.jpg public.jpg

cf.gif

click on the gif icon

etude.gif donuts.gif pepsi.gif

cass.gif teering.gif chips.gif

levis.gif lotte.gif ktf.gif

2.gif pizza.gif

Cadillac CTS (2009)

Samsung AnyCall (2009)

Trugen (2009)

Lecaf, UGIZ

music.gif

click on the gif icon

cass_mv.gif special.gif

[MV] 참치 김치 이티 - Our School E.T (OST)

awards.gif

click the gif icon

45th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards

Best New Actor 2009

Boys Over Flowers

baeksang.gif

web_links.gif

Korea Official Site Japan Official Site LMH Japanese' Blog

LMH Philippine LMH Thailand LMH Vietnam

CYworld Personal Page DC Inside LeeMinHo LeeMinHo's World

LMH official fan-cafe 'DAVE' MinHo Family LMH comm.lj

LMH wordpress WIKIPEDIA HANCINEMA NATE

art1.jpg

ACTIVITY

090424 LMH Arrival in Sydney airport: Vid ,P1, P2

090423 LMH @ Incheon airport leaving for Australia:P

090418 LMH Arrival in Gimpo airport from Japan: P

090415-16 F4 & GHS BOF Japan fanmeeting:

Vid P1, P2,P3, P4, P5, P6

090415 F4 & GHS in Gimpo airport leaving for Japan: P

090414 LMH @ Dunkin Donuts 'Coffee Free Day' Charity Event:

Vid1 Vid2 P1 P2

090413 LMH Arrival in Incheon airport from Thailand: P1 P2 P3

090410-12 LMH in Thailand for Etude Photoshoot & Mini Fanmeeting:

Vid1 P1 P2 P3 P4 P5 P6 P7

090409 LMH in Gimpo airport leaving for Thailand: P

090403 LMH @ Busan Fansigning + photoshoot:P1 P2 P3 P4 P5

090401 LMH @ BOF farewell & wrap up party:P1 P2

BOYS OVER FLOWERS

Video url

NEWS

Dunkin Donuts Charity Event

Interview with Lee Min Ho in Thailand

Lee Min Ho and Park Bo Young Friendship

LMH in Busan fan signing

MAGAZINES

AstaTV - May 2009 / Allure - May 2009 / Ceci - May 2009

Vogue Girl 2009 / Cadillac Promo Magz - Spring 2009 Vol.27

High Cut - April 2009

CF

2009 PEPSI NEX - LAUNCHING/CF/MAKING:Vid1 Vid2 Vid3 P1 P2 P3 P4 P5 P6

2009 CASSBEER - CF/MAKING: Vid P1 P2 P3 P4 P5

2009 DUNKIN DONUTS - CF/MAKING: Vid P1 P2 P3 P4 P5

2009 LEVI'S SIGNATURES - CF/MAKING: P1 P2 P3 P4 P5 P6

2009 ETUDE HOUSE- CF/MAKING: Vid link P1 P2

2009 LG TEENRING - CF/MAKING:

2009 MARKET O - CF/MAKING:

2009 TRUGEN - CF/MAKING: coming soon

2009 SAMSUNG ANYCALL - CF/MAKING: coming soon

2007 KTF - CF:

2007 LOTTE WORLD - CF:

2006 2 % - CF:

2006 PIZZA HUT - CF:

UGIZ - CATALOG:

RANDOM PICTURES & GIFs

P1 P2 P3 P4 P5 P6

WALLPAPERS

W1 W2 W3

ART & GRAPHIC [FAN-MADE]

F1 F2 F3

LYRIC

'Extreme'

updates.gif

siggy.gif

Please do not hotlink

kaeru_thank.gif

line.jpg

Acknowledgement:

Thank you to all Lee Min Ho fans for your contributions

(translations, d/l links, website links, pics, news articles, MVs, NGs, etc)

Compilation, contents & video links by maymay

Pictures of banners provided by Azura

Layout, header, banners & gifs by betchay830

Special thanks to creidesca for making this possible.

updated on April 26, 2009

------------------------------------------------------------

jdjp.gif

i haven't fangirling over korean actors for a long time now..i think my last korean actor obsession was lee dong wook...but when BOF started, i wasn't really going to watch it..but whatta heck i couldn't resist seeing another version..and boy i was not disappointed..ESPECIALLY WHEN LEE MIN HO WAS WELL CASTED FOR MY TSUKASA...i didn't expect him to be thaaatt good..i love his facial structure, built, and acting..i can't help but go crazy and get butterflies when i see him on my tv screen...like someone said in the thread..LEE MIN HO IS LOVE!...

Guest incarnadine

i haven't fangirling over korean actors for a long time now..i think my last korean actor obsession was lee dong wook...but when BOF started, i wasn't really going to watch it..but whatta heck i couldn't resist seeing another version..and boy i was not disappointed..ESPECIALLY WHEN LEE MIN HO WAS WELL CASTED FOR MY TSUKASA...i didn't expect him to be thaaatt good..i love his facial structure, built, and acting..i can't help but go crazy and get butterflies when i see him on my tv screen...like someone said in the thread..LEE MIN HO IS LOVE!...

Clara!!!

I dunno if you still remember me but lol like you, I haven't gone crajee over a kdrama actor like this since lee dong wook :D I agree, Lee Min Ho was a perfect choice as Goo Joon Pyo. Aside from the acting, he just has that kind of commanding presence that makes my knees turn to jelly...

Hear hear, it’s Lee Minho again

By pinkranger + February 6th, 2009

No surprise, since most connected to the big name of BOF are on streaks.

Lee Minho and co-star, Moon Chae Won, from “Mackerel Run” (2007) have been announced as the next model coupling for Levi Strauss Korea. The former has been making all sorts of headlines while the latter garnered attention from her part in “The Painter of the Wind”. Shooting for the denim label is said to start in mid-February.

This would be the third time the pair work together, after “Mackerel Run” and “Our School E.T”.

In other news regarding the man of the moment, Lee Minho has been praised by galactic ahjussi, André Kim, as being ’sensational’. That somehow strikes an odd image in my mind: lumbering Michelin uncle coming to haul off newly minted “Little Bae Yong Joon” to his space lair.

credit: seoulbeats

"Moon Chae Won and Lee Min Ho Model for Levi's"

Actress Moon Chae Won of “The Painter of the Wind” and the leading actor of KBS “Boys Before Flowers”, Lee Min Ho, will be the endorsers for Levis.

According to the news, Moon Chae Won has signed an endorser agreement with Levis, and will be filming a CF with Lee Min Ho, who is already the male endorser for Levi’s Jeans. A staff from the commercial company also revealed that Moon Chae Won and Lee Min Ho will be playing as a couple in a pure and lively commercial film.

During a recent interview with Moon Chae Won, she said: “Thanks everyone for the support this past one year. I will be playing a role in a TV drama this coming May. I hope everyone can continue to support me.”

Moon Chae Won has left a deep impression among viewers with her role in SBS “The Painter of the Wind” as a famous courtesan Jeong Hyang, which eventually won her a “Best Couple” award with Moon Geun Young in 2008 SBS Drama Awards. And Lee Min Ho is one of the most popular actor currently with the viewership of “Boys Before Flowers” shooting through the roof. They had both acted in SBS “Mackerel Run” back in 2007.

credit: hanfever

Guest noki_chan

Wow...this thread is cool. I like Lee Min Ho. He is talented handsome cool and adorable actor. Thanks girls for all pics and news had been posted here. I am really enjoy it. Lee Min Ho fighting!

It appears like, everyday there's some kind of article on LMH. Fans and news organizations must really be obsessed with Min Ho, just like us BOF lovers. It must be difficult to be soo well liked, that even personal medical issues are released for discussion. The very price of stardom, things that were irrelevant to others, are now being pittied. However, It is, what it is ... one deals with whatever situation that's ahead and not look back at what could have been. Opportunities Min Ho lost, will be a gain in other areas. As this is shown with all his current endorsement deals. Hard work does eventually pay off, though, sometimes the process can be disappointing and tedious, but the reward at times can be priceless.

On the subject of F4 as a singing group:

I highly doubt that this will happen ... maybe F4 will sing a song together for promotional purposes. Min Ho's and Kim Bum acting career is HOT at the moment. Min Ho would be too busy working on his many advertising endorsements/modeling and future dramas/movies, as well as over seas promotion for BOF to consider the prospect now. Though, the future is another story. Kim Joon and Kim Hyung Joong will most likely continue singing with their bandmates, as well as continue with supporting roles, in the acting arena. ''Not all actors are good singers, and not all singers are good actors''. It's best to further one's career in which they fair best.

The pictures of LMH, GHS and Kim Bum looks like they're already starting the advertisment for LG Telecom ... a smart business move ... must capture the audience's attention with the rising stars, while the hot series is airing. All 3 looked really cute together.

{the company's LG Shines are really cool ... I own one ... but don't really know all the functions ... there's soo soo many...} :)

{Min Ho's korean website is nicely done. I'm soo loving all the photos ... thank You for posting.}

Min Ho's Official Website in Korea was open today

http://www.leeminho.kr/

yey!~~

congratulation for the opening of leeminho.kr

i wish this site will give us more info about minho's recent activities <3

Lee Min Ho's greeting for the opening of his Korean Official Site

cr: leeminho.kr

wow! LMH, GHS, KB look cute on LG Telcom CF. ^^

are they texting? :D

.... I TOPPED THE PAGE! ^__^

Guest TheSnowQueen

Moon Chae Won And Lee Min Ho Model For Levi’s

14t7cbk.jpg

Actress Moon Chae Won of “The Painter of the Wind” and the leading actor of KBS “Boys Before Flowers”, Lee Min Ho, will be the endorsers for Levis.

According to the news, Moon Chae Won has signed an endorser agreement with Levis, and will be filming a CF with Lee Min Ho, who is already the male endorser for Levi’s Jeans. A staff from the commercial company also revealed that Moon Chae Won and Lee Min Ho will be playing as a couple in a pure and lively commercial film.

During a recent interview with Moon Chae Won, she said: “Thanks everyone for the support this past one year. I will be playing a role in a TV drama this coming May. I hope everyone can continue to support me.”

Moon Chae Won has left a deep impression among viewers with her role in SBS “The Painter of the Wind” as a famous courtesan Jeong Hyang, which eventually won her a “Best Couple” award with Moon Geun Young in 2008 SBS Drama Awards. And Lee Min Ho is one of the most popular actor currently with the viewership of “Boys Before Flowers” shooting through the roof. They had both acted in SBS “Mackerel Run” back in 2007.

source: hanfever

Guest aliceee

he is such a hottie!!! I got my roomie and other friend addicted to boys over flowers last night and we stayed up so late watching it :)

Oooh, there have been a lot of goodies since I last logged in. Yay. :D

Thanks for all the pics and news articles.

It's bad about his leg, but there is much thanks to give because he can walk and got a golden opportunity in the form of BOF. Everything at its own pace. It did make me wonder about his military service. Is he now exempt? Or, does he still have to struggle through his 2 years like everyone else?

Oh, and the 'teen ring' ads are cool. It's smart to put them in the exact same environment that made them the current sensation.

And 1 more question: I don't believe there was this much of a sensation in the Goong days, but when was the last time there was this kind of 'fan'demonium around a specific actor/newbie like therecurrently is about my Lee Min Ho? This is the very definition of breakout role.

The last k-actor I fangirled this hard about was Lee Dong Wook too. I guess there is something to be said about their similarities if there are so many of us that share this LDW first love and now the LMH obsession. I call mine an obsession, I don't know what you guys call yours.