Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Oh, I scrolled down their page and they translated another story about the concert in Japan. I am not sure I got it all correct, but I try to paraphrase it here. Feel free to correct me.
---

They said that LMH made/decorated a cake during the concert (I don't recall that I saw a picture of it, but anyway I may have missed)

While decorating the cake, he said that the cake only needed to look grand, it didn't have to be perfectly straight or smooth, so he piled the icing up like he was making a mountain. The banana pieces were supposed to be laid down on the icing, he stood them up (he never wants to be conventional, huh =)) ).

When finished, he spooned the first piece of cake, but he did it with too much strength, so it flew off and fell on the floor. The second piece had a huge piece of banana. He offered to a fan (I guess it is the one who went onto the stage), but the fan refused to eat because the piece was too big. However, he kept on pushing it into her mouth, and she had to open her mouth and eat it (how can you refuse LMH :-)) )

When the act was over, every body on the stage was cleaning up the table, he didn't have to. He untied his apron and suddenly he rolled it up and threw it to the audience. The MC couldn't stop him as it was supposed to be kept for the next show. Giving it to the fans was all his improvisation. In the next concert, the MC and staff had to keep an eye on him. He also untied the apron and when he was about to do something with it, they rushed out to stop him. They were afraid he might give the fans all of the aprons they had =))

==
cr Minoz VN @ @ Loveminomusi with huge thanks

Guest yyanz1

adamfever said: In the next concert, the MC and staff had to keep an eye on him. He also untied the apron and when he was about to do something with it, they rushed out to stop him. They were afraid he might give the fans all of the aprons they had =))

==
cr Minoz VN @ @ Loveminomusi with huge thanks

Guest HannaP

MinHot looking yummy in the video and also looking cute while doing the sexy dance.  :D  :D  love watching this video again and again.  ;;)

so cute. 10155189_615268148561192_566432752362486

;;)

Guest sachaaimee

Hello every 1, heard that oppa is going to be enlisted into military for next one year, is it true ??

Yup I read that too somewhere it said that he will be listed to military next year the reason to postponed it was due because he has duty on promoting south korean culture... but I remember I was also read somewhere that LMH do not have to serve the military due he is the only son in his family.. his family only have 1 son if I not mistaken... dunno which one is true but I wondering where he will be stationed during his service in military.... and I also will not pass moment to saw his military hair cut.... oppa will be still cute for me....

:x :x :x

Guest sachaaimee

Some sites call it the Great Doctor. You might want to search both names.

Go with Faith... after city hunter the best option is you go with faith or go back to Heirs... like I did hahahah... watching personal preference after city hunter feels awkward for me....

Oh! Oh! Oh! Minho-ssi!! Do you know what are you doing? You never take care of your T-Shirt and your jeans!! You always make me go to hospital because I always bleed when I see anything like this :)) But I love it!!! Keep going ;) ;) ;) 
BlFlUnlCAAAL49p.jpg

Guest Moonrain

@Maja @sia3   So not fair! i claimed the bumps first! ~X(
For this bump i will not back down so no one take it away from me or so help me god. its not HD but clear enough  >:P  
650c246dgw1efdy4dv2kmj21241q8n9t.jpg

650c246dgw1efdy4c3024j20yj1wc7kb.jpgAish! those iron bars are totally obstructing the view!  *off to find HD*

Cr: Minoz-caziy Ying

Guest sadi2014

@adlyn13 Thank you so much buddy for welcoming :) m totally a new born here...

Since its been only a few months I got blown away by LMH's smile lol and among all his daramas only city hunter is left unwatched..so I was worried that If there is no LMH drama for next 2 years I'll be jobless.haha

@sachaaimee I dnt have much knowledge about these military stuffs but I heard it is mandatory for every male citizen out there... n yeah, he will be as cute as previous even after getting old so let alone military hair cut.LOL.

Even I've somehow found cuteness in that edited chubby picture of LMH ,which someone posted in this thread recently. :D (Love is blind you know).

nice to see so many droolers here.take care ..

Guest califgirl

Check this out. A fan edited his Toyota ad for make it look like a GB trailer. Very cool video, it looks like the real thing.