Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@thelongcon‌ Tough question. We would want you to experience Minho at his best yet we also want to make sure you enjoy it. What genre do you like watching? If your friend enjoyed Heirs then maybe you can start with that so you have someone to discuss it with. Then you can tell us how you feel about it and then based on that, we can recommend your next Minho film. ;)

Guest jellylovesfaith

Mimibecon said: Has anyone seen the below pics? How many of us here imagine yourself to be that woman??  :D :D

I wonder how fans could take these pictures :-O :-O . Jelly, what would you do if you were this woman???
86T1ROP.jpg

cr. as tagged

Guest jellylovesfaith

^^omo that pose should be illegal! It's a public danger to all fangirls on earth! And how can a guy look that cute and somehow manly at the same time? Aaahh minho you are definitely not from planet earth!

Guest guadi

@zinnia - thank you for translating SJN's posts  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

(I caught tiredness, loneliness, languidness, or whatever hidden behind his courteous smiles.)

이민호 @KIA K3S Event 140410

Published on Apr 11, 2014

LeeMinHo starts on 20: 38
Cr: 东风悦达起亚K5

via: StarLeeMinho

I just heard that a song of my music man is used  in a KIA CF in Korea. This is about the same time LMH is promoting KIA in China. As a fan of him and of LMH, I can't believe coincidence like this would happen. Last year, when LMH went to China to receive a Baidu award, my music man also went to China to receive China Huading Music Award. These occurred at the same time. A few weeks ago, it was announced that he would be one of the headliners in Summer Sonic (music) festival in Seoul this year, and LMH is residing in Seoul. While LMH is doing singing, my music man also does some acting this year. They are from opposite side of the globe, creating different types of art, never have I thought there will be any time in life they will come across each other, so such little coincidence just thrills me. ....And I just wonder how I can like both of them at the same time as their personalities are so different. Like most of the American artists, my music man has very strong personality (he pursuits what he wants in art: fans, if you don't like it, sorry, I am creating my art, not yours). Meanwhile Asian artists like LMH often have kind of pleasing personality, they don't go against what fans don't like :-) 

Guest guadi

Chasing Lee Min-ho is hard work :))
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjk3NjczNTE2.html

Fanmade story from last year's Encore Taiwan stop. Side note: the uploader, Gobby, and her friends traveled all over Asia to attend his fan meets and concerts last year. She's uploaded a lot of nice fancams last year but her youtube account got taken down :( Anyway, I'm glad she's uploaded more stories of the tour. These people are so dedicated. Also, she and her friends (minoz) are the people who organize that Heirs bus promotion in Taiwan. 

Her weibo account if anyone wants to follow her.
Also, people can breathe a sigh of relief; that Chinese movie rumor with that SJ member is just that...a rumor. Not gonna happen :) 

pixie0622 said: Is it just me? I notice that there's always something different about him in photos aimed for the Japanese market (starting from 2009).  He looks innocent yet very sensual---more than his other photos.

Reminds me of Ashton Kutcher's early CK underwear ads (darn....why is he so fully-clothed?  my heart is racing now, imagining MH in underwear....paging Semir, Bench....) =P~
This particular look on his face kills me.....every single time 0758.gif

itemprop="name"Fans pick the top 10 Korean actors, and it's not who the industry chose

by CoCo Kdrama on Fri, Apr 11, 2014

The Korean entertainment industry has weighed in on who they think the top Korean actors and actresses are, but not all fans agree. Let's see who DramaFever fans think are the best Korean actors!

Based on the number of fans each actor has on their DramaFever actor page, the top ten most popular Korean actors are:

<skip unrelated>

1. Lee Min Ho

lee_min_ho_13082009054936.jpg

With 60,766 fans on his DramaFever actor page, Lee Min Ho is by far the most popular Korean actor internationally. It's no wonder dramas like Heirs, Faith, Personal Taste, City Hunter, and Boys Over Flowers continuously pop up on the DramaFever Weekly Top Ten list!

source:http://www.dramafever.com/news/fans-pick-the-top-10-korean-actors-and-its-not-who-the-industry-chose/

==

FYI: the 2nd, KHJ, has 34,315 fans

Guest guadi

20140411190959468.jpgHeirs Heirs Heirs...Heirs everywhere :)
http://news.tvbs.com.tw/entry/527645

This article noted that Heirs' midnight rating is better than 8 PM rating (the show airs on both slots). The 8 pm is dubbed, while the 12 am is in original Korean voice. Rating for midnight showing is better and it attributes that to younger audience wanting to hear "oppa's voice" compare to the dubbed sound =)) 
_______________Was this poll posted before??? 
http://cnm.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=63434

He won!!! Being a fangirl is a fulltime job :))