Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest prosperity

@guadi 

I am watching Scandal too, have been watching religiously since season 1. I also watch The Walking Dead )not as addicted as I was with the earlier seasons, but still enjoy it. My other American show that I can't miss is Games of the Throne, but that doesn't start back up until April. I am also watching Sly and Single again, I think it is going to get good in episode 3 and 4, when she tries to get revenge on him or at least I hope so lol. I like it! I am also watching I Need Romance 3 and Bride of the Century (which I have already rewatched episodes of), it is taking everything in me to be patient for the next episodes. I am enjoying it THAT much.

@moonrain, I might have to give Emergency Couple a chance, a lot of people are watching it (won't be anytime soon though, too much on my plate right now).  Alina (I don't know how to tag you), the young actor in MTETS is really phenomenal. He took me through many emotions from feeling giddy to swooning (no guys I am not attracted to the kid, but I swooned at their little love story which I found very adorable) to laughing to crying. He is very good at what he does and MTETS is the perfect example of how to use young actors to really sell a story and draw in an audience. I like KSH too though.
@sia3, I have not started watching it again yet. I plan on it though. My schedule right now is very hectic. My workload is pretty heavy right not, and I am planning a family vacation which is keeping me from sleep, since I am doing some charity work at the vacation destination as well, so I feel a bit overwhelmed. Then add to the fact that for some reason Bride of the Century is trying it's hardest to crawl into my heart and give me all types of feels. I barely have time to add another drama. So hopefully, once everything smoothes over, I will be able to dedicate a week to marathoning YWCFS (my favorite way to watch a drama). I am also keeping my fingers crossed that maybe by then it will be on Netflix :P
Netflix has been adding quite a bit of Korean dramas lately. I hope they continue to do so. The other day I went on Netflix and looked at what was popular, and when I went down the list all of LMH's dramas were listed, Great Doctor, City hunter and BOF (they don't have Personal Taste, and of course it is too soon for Heirs). It kind of put a smile on my face.

Guest guadi

My word, is it hot in here or what? He's hot (literally) :))
3f44c5fdgw1ee41sbc0moj20x6188gqt.jpg
Last Year's My Everything Tour - Shanghai Stop. (cr. logo)

Final call for the write-up. You have about six and a half hours to send it in. Or else...

tumblr_lamkw1MMcN1qb9tnr.gif
I will most definitely give you the side-eye treatment :-wI think soompi should have an "I'm judging you" emoticon, what do you think? :P 

82ede6a8jw1e9ue8jcqx8j20a00hs0tn.jpg
Some of you will only get to see his sexy back since you haven't submitted your write-up [-(Taken on 101213 in Seoul. 

Ok, fine. Here's a side profile b/c he's so darn cute :x82ede6a8jw1ee45dgc7lkj20oz18gtd3.jpg

(cr. logo)

Guest guadi

I'm not sure what happened here???  :-O :-O :-O
6e47bd3ftw1ee49sv5jrwg205u0ake81.gif6e47bd3ftw1ee49t5mxthg205u0aku0x.gif

6e47bd3ftw1ee49todfkqg205u0aku0x.gif6e47bd3ftw1ee49u739ggg205u0akkjl.gif
From 2009 X_X Let's hold a prayer's circle that we shall not see this type of styling again. If this is the hair we get for GB, I will throw a BIG tantrum. Stylists, you have been warned b-(

(cr. DC)

82ede6a8jw1ee45djnes5j20oz18gtc3.jpg
I lurve this picture :-* :-* :-*

(cr. logo)

Guest yyanz1

moonrain said: @当代娱乐【公告】3月3日与4日,亚洲男神遭到多起攻击,导致官网缓慢或不能正常访问。对此事情组委会相当重视,目前已安排多位技术人员维护确保官网正常访问。对于此事件已开展全面调查工作,初步调查为某些粉丝团体雇佣人员导致,组委会一旦查明组将严惩。请相关粉丝团体停止攻击,否则当事人将被取消资格。
As per Mr. G, the voting site was hacked by a fan club, so there will be an investigation and if found guilty will be punished and the candidate will be disqualified. 
Man, we were voting for Minho so religiously and then this happens. so what will happen to our votes??? the site has lost its credibility ~X( :-t

Guest jellylovesfaith

This is what #ParkShinhye say about our prince #LeeMinho in her recent interview with SuJu's KimHeechul 

Lee Minho oppa is accustomed to a good manner. How can I explain? He is manly and has a positive drive, but also has a basic manner for women and humans. He helped people if they carried heavy things. Last time, one of our staff couldn't open a door due to a heavy thing, so he opened the door and waited on her. He wanted nothing, he just did it for the staff. " 

this is a proof that he's not just a pretty face but with good manners as well..that's why we love him so much.. don't we #Minoz??
^_~

credit : dramafever for Interview translation
pic credit : as tagged
posted by : admin jenny

hmmm is someone turning into a Minoz? the force of Minho is just too strong to resist :P 

Guest califgirl

moonrain said: @当代娱乐【公告】3月3日与4日,亚洲男神遭到多起攻击,导致官网缓慢或不能正常访问。对此事情组委会相当重视,目前已安排多位技术人员维护确保官网正常访问。对于此事件已开展全面调查工作,初步调查为某些粉丝团体雇佣人员导致,组委会一旦查明组将严惩。请相关粉丝团体停止攻击,否则当事人将被取消资格。
As per Mr. G, the voting site was hacked by a fan club, so there will be an investigation and if found guilty will be punished and the candidate will be disqualified. 
Man, we were voting for Minho so religiously and then this happens. so what will happen to our votes??? the site has lost its credibility ~X( :-t

Guest califgirl

According to the Celebrity Net Worth website, Lee Min Ho has $10 Mil. I thought he had more than that since he has been successful since 2009. http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/lee-min-ho-net-worth/

Guest jellylovesfaith

Hee the model of the airport :D quite literally now that he is endorsing Jeju Air :Phttp://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/81832/20140303/airport-fashion-spotlight-lee-min-ho-s-preppy-hunky.htm
just wait till  you see me then   :x :\"> :x http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/16809/20140304/lee-min-ho-i-want-to-date-somebody-i-fell-in-love-first-sight.htm

Guest Moonrain

califgirl said: According to the Celebrity Net Worth website, Lee Min Ho has $10 Mil. I thought he had more than that since he has been successful since 2009. http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/lee-min-ho-net-worth/

Guest Moonrain

califgirl said: moonrain said: @当代娱乐【公告】3月3日与4日,亚洲男神遭到多起攻击,导致官网缓慢或不能正常访问。对此事情组委会相当重视,目前已安排多位技术人员维护确保官网正常访问。对于此事件已开展全面调查工作,初步调查为某些粉丝团体雇佣人员导致,组委会一旦查明组将严惩。请相关粉丝团体停止攻击,否则当事人将被取消资格。