Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@awesomeduck
He never really have big bump anyway, and I think it is the jeans.
I reckon he did kind of lose weight after that sudden gain of weight between EP22-24. Too much junk foods before :))
Now back to normal working schedule, less stress, look like himself again and SWOON factor is triple.
My HD is seriously going to run out of space and he's got a TRUGEN signing event coming up on 8th Dec @4PM (I read).
Gosh~~~

@awesomeduck
So,  you are the little girl in purple polka-dot dress. Smart girl.I know what you are thinking..........=)) =)) =)) and if you hesitate not to do then I dont mind giving a  helping hand cause I'm just next to  you :))
@siaThanks for those HD pixs especially those in tight jeans :x :x :xThe pix with the bump facing us and standing on the platform edge, so worried he might fall:)

Whaaa...he is on the move again, none stop..another event. I like him in Trugen wear, fits him well ........ @sia3 any idea where is the event held.
@awesomeduck
You must have pinched him toooo much, that's why the bump is dropping =))

@LuvMinHo

The event is at:

(Google Translation)
True Zhen Lee Min Ho fan autograph meeting
Henan indie F. Factory Outlet / December 8, (to) PM 3 si ~ 4 si
90 people on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchase of 30 first-come, first-served basis ($ 30 VIP priority)

Trugen Lee Min Ho Autograph Fan Meet
Henan in the factory Outlet on 8th December 3-4PM
First 90 people gets his autograph signing (and priority for 30 VIPs who spent above 30 won*)

*Not familiar with Korean currency

트루젠 이민호 팬싸인회★
하남 인디에프팩토리 아울렛 / 12월 8일(토) PM 3시~ 4시
선착순 90명입니다. (30만원이상 구매고객 30명 선착순 VIP 우선권)

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Lee Min Ho Innisfree - Green Christmas Love & Thanks 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9nQMrI_pb14

@maja...thanks for the video. Love to see MH so happy.
Haha.....MH is  cute singing & playing with the kids  ;)
Lucky his pants did not drop down :))  @awesomeduck... no more pinching , please :(
:-O and he gave a kiss :-* to the fans :)) :):))

ok ok ok .....must not glue to the screen anymore....bye & goodnight Minoz..

sia3 said: @awesomeduck
He never really have big bump anyway, and I think it is the jeans.
I reckon he did kind of lose weight after that sudden gain of weight between EP22-24. Too much junk foods before :))
Now back to normal working schedule, less stress, look like himself again and SWOON factor is triple.
My HD is seriously going to run out of space and he's got a TRUGEN signing event coming up on 8th Dec @4PM (I read).
Gosh~~~

Seeing all these FM photos really make me HOPE and WISH and PRAY that the event in LA will go through.  He won't draw out that much crowd compare to Japan within the state of CA but I hope he'll come ~~