Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 2/18/2017 at 8:18 PM, Kris Silva said:

That sounds great   -- thanks !  I haven't seen all Good Day episodes with translations so I will definitely be looking forward to it. 

Sounds good !  I think it will be just 1 episode per week.   2 years * 52 weeks per year = 104 weeks, and his 6 dramas have total of  125 episodes:

BOF 25
PT 16
City Hunter 20
Faith 24
HEIRS 20
LOTBS 20

On 2/18/2017 at 8:00 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

Your ideas are great !  Raise my hand +1000.

Don't forget "Good Day", I have done translation to ep. 18, I will finish the translation of the rest episodes.
And there have not been any translations for TVBS Magazine - Special Edition - Man of the year 2014. I may share some contents with you.

Above are my own plan.

@CarolynH @Kris Silva yes count me in to watching all his dramas and then we can discuss episode by episode. Sounds fun and great idea.

@gtLmh0622  will someone be putting the subtitles in the video or do we have to see the video and then read your subtitles. In the first 12, the subtitles were inserted, will someone insert subtitles in the rest for you?

• Like 7

I absolutely love the concept of his fanmeet! I'm enjoying how he sits at the desk and writes while the screen plays what he's writing. I also LOVE how he changes in a shadow box in front of the audience. I wonder how Minoz were able to walk out of there alive lol. And of course, I can't forget to mention how fun it was to see him reenact William Chung and Drunk HJJ. That's LMH, our actor! 

I'm certainly jealous of the fans who had the pleasure of playing DDR with him. Look at those moves though! He seems like a pro at it. Am I getting the wrong impression? Because he looks like he knows how to play it very well. I was surprised because I didn't give him credit when I saw the stills of HJJ and SC playing it during LOTBS. I thought he would be horrible at it but his legs move so quick, lol. He looks like he was enjoying it just as much as Minoz were. 

I will wait patiently for the translation of the fanmeet. I want to know what they're saying and what he's writing. 

The way he walked away, with an appreciative bow but without uttering a single word or waving made me know, this is not goodbye. He will not return until two years from now but this is definitely not goodbye. He will be missed greatly. 

@CarolynH @Kris Silva @CallieP And everyone, count me in on the plan! I planned to watch all of his dramas while he's away anyway, so it's great to do it with you all on here!

---------

Forgive me if this video has been posted already but I was moved hearing him use various language to promote something amazing. He's so sweet. 

Cr. Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE

• Like 11

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

@CarolynH @Kris Silva yes count me in to watching all his dramas and then we can discuss episode by episode. Sounds fun and great idea.

@gtLmh0622  will someone be putting the subtitles in the video or do we have to see the video and then read your subtitles. In the first 12, the subtitles were inserted, will someone insert subtitles in the rest for you?

Woodalchi Minoz will put the subtitles in the video. The chingu of Woodalchi Minoz replied me yesterday that because she had a surgery last year so the works are delayed.

And dear all chingus, please vote for Minho, only 11 hours left. C-Minoz are fighting now !!  o_org.gifo_org.gif
If it showed "Thank you for voting", you may return and vote again.
If it showed "Thank you, we have counted your vote". Your vote will not be counted, please close the web and reopen it to vote.

http://www.hallyuvote.com/

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

I absolutely love the concept of his fanmeet! I'm enjoying how he sits at the desk and writes while the screen plays what he's writing. I also LOVE how he changes in a shadow box in front of the audience. I wonder how Minoz were able to walk out of there alive lol. And of course, I can't forget to mention how fun it was to see him reenact William Chung and Drunk HJJ. That's LMH, our actor! 

I'm certainly jealous of the fans who had the pleasure of playing DDR with him. Look at those moves though! He seems like a pro at it. Am I getting the wrong impression? Because he looks like he knows how to play it very well. I was surprised because I didn't give him credit when I saw the stills of HJJ and SC playing it during LOTBS. I thought he would be horrible at it but his legs move so quick, lol. He looks like he was enjoying it just as much as Minoz were. 

I will wait patiently for the translation of the fanmeet. I want to know what they're saying and what he's writing. 

The way he walked away, with an appreciative bow but without uttering a single word or waving made me know, this is not goodbye. He will not return until two years from now but this is definitely not goodbye. He will be missed greatly. 

@CarolynH @Kris Silva @CallieP And everyone, count me in on the plan! I planned to watch all of his dramas while he's away anyway, so it's great to do it with you all on here!

I saw a translation that Minho said he spent a lot of money at playing DDR when he's in high school.

And in the making film of LOTBS, when Minho and JJH playing DDR at the first seconds, JJH was surprised and said "why he played it so well ??!!"  :tongue:

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I saw a translation that Minho said he spent a lot of money at playing DDR when he's in high school.

And in the making film of LOTBS, when Minho and JJH playing DDR at the first seconds, JJH was surprised and said "why he played it so well ??!!"  :tongue:

Hahahahahahaha :lol: he's a game addict indeed lol. That's our game freak! Lol. 

Is that really what she said in the bts? Hahaha. I guess he surprised her just as he surprised me lol. 

I love the way his legs move though. He had some very nice moves. Hehehe. 

• Like 7

On 2017/2/18 at 9:44 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

I translate some interesting parts.   (According to Chinese translation by 十二月的苏打雨)

** About soccer : " I played soccer from childhood till the car accident in 20 years old. And then in "Mackerel Run", the plots were related to soccer as well. So, soccer seemed to be a media to re-introduce me to the world."

** (After LMH change clothes and returned back to the stage.)
    MC Park : Watch the video at back stage ? Do you agree what it talked about ?"
    LMH : Others are ok ! But I can't agree that evaluation of my capabilities of singing and dancing are more and more better.....maybe singing ok, but dancing......can't practice well.

** MC Park : " You just finished LOTBS, what are you busy at recently ? "
   LMH : " I'm busy at rejecting endorsements. "

** MC Park : " What kind of clothes you like to wear at home ?"
   LMH : " That one."
   MC Park : " This one ? Isn't this pajamas ?"
   LMH : " Yes, but very comfortable."
   MC Park : " Silk, I know definitely comfortable, but you wear pajamas at home ?"
   LMH : " Y...e...s...!"
   MC Park : " Then you change it right now !!"
   (LMH changed clothes and pretended to take off pants. :D)
   MC Park : " Why do you like this clothes ?"
   LMH : " I like the smooth feel."
   MC Park : " I will ask a sharp question - you wear this pajamas all day long at home, then how about you are sleeping ? keep on wearing it ?"
   LMH : " I like the smooth feel of this kind, and like the smooth feel of bed quilt when sleeping. " :tongue:

** MC Park : " Could you talk about your next work ?"
    LMH : " Because of the time, the next work will be decided after 2 years. "

Minho said sorry that there will not be any new works temporarily and there will be a 2-year empty period. He will return to meet everyone asap and hope everyone will support him as before. :tears:

According to Zinnia, something needs to be corrected, maybe our C-Minoz misunderstood what Minho said  :

MC Park : " You just finished LOTBS, what are you busy at recently ? "
Minho said that he was busy filming delayed commercials after LOTBS ended and that he'd been to Thailand and Jeju island for cf shooting.

64441a2fgy1fcwv2du1d6j20sg0lcwgz.jpg

cr KIMSOCOOL

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, nika94 said:

@gtLmh0622  in the picture in your post, Lee Min Ho's eyes seem a bit teary. Did you notice that? Or maybe I am wrong. Oppa seems to be sad too because he can't see his fans for two years. :((

Yes, tears in his eyes, I saw fans said if you watch all videos carefully, you may see he was teary several times, but he was still just saying and joking with fans, he didn't want his fans too sad. He is a real man.

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, nika94 said:

@gtLmh0622  in the picture in your post, Lee Min Ho's eyes seem a bit teary. Did you notice that? Or maybe I am wrong. Oppa seems to be sad too because he can't see his fans for two years. :((

No, you're not wrong. His eyes were definitely teary.

On Saturday, after he came back for an encore and sang 'Stalker', he even said, "Thank you, everyone. Happy new year. I don't know why I feel more emotional like this today. If I stay here longer, I might be crying. So I've got to go. Thank you. I had a great time today. Always stay healthy and be happy. See you again!" With those words he left the stage.

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, zinnia said:

No, you're not wrong. His eyes were definitely teary.

On Saturday, after he came back for an encore and sang 'Stalker', he even said, "Thank you, everyone. Happy new year. I don't know why I feel more emotional like this today. If I stay here longer, I might be crying. So I've got to go. Thank you. I had a great time today. Always stay healthy and be happy. See you again!" With those words he left the stage.

Hi zinnia ye, I saw from the photos posted here that he's actually misty-eyed. Thanks for sharing of what he said during this event. I'm happy that after two years there will be a single to look forward to from him.  We could get to hear his voice, while the rest of us have to wait until next month for the global release. :lol:

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Moonrain said:

Here's another article about branding...Mino having a stable brand image and such.

http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/613386

Google Translate below. I skipped the paragraphs that talks about other actors like Ha Ji Won and some other 

3 to 10 years contract longevity model ... Brand impression effect 'Talk'
Stable brand image · Consumer confidence · Increase sales

Due to the industry being sensitive to rapidly changing trends, the fashion industry changes the brand advertisement model frequently. However, in this trend, more and more brands are striving to exclusively use poisonous models and enjoy the impression of the brand.

The effect of the brand longevity model establishes a stable brand image and gives consumers confidence. In addition, it does not stay only in a popular star, but builds an image of oneself and enjoys an unexpected sales effect by the capacity of a model which does not lose charm through steady work activity.

According to the industry on the 18th, more and more companies are continuing contracts with one model while busy searching for brand new faces before the start of a new season. These brands are steadily expanding their contract with one model for three to four years, more than ten years, and are leading the brand face.

Hallyu star Lee Minho has extended his contract with Idaho for the seventh consecutive year as a longevity model. Lee Minho, who has been a child model since 2011, will join the SS season this year. It is the company's explanation that Lee Minho's luxurious and sporty charm is well matched with the younger and more sophisticated brand image and products of Aida. In addition, Ida and Lee Minho, who have been in their 20s and 40s as their main targets, achieved a more synergistic effect by perfectly harmonizing their perceptions of their works.

Ai said, "Lee Minho is the actor who most closely matches the young and sophisticated image that Idaho basically sticks to. I am looking forward to playing with Lee Minho in the first half of this year to show the perfect breath to the brand and product atmosphere."

credit:http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/613386

• Like 8