Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Rachel Park

Hello.. This is my first post in this thread, but i always stalking this thread everyday ehehehe
Thanks to everyone for posting everything here. Lets we all together go vote mino oppa on SIDA, especially on soompi.
Hmm is it just me who finds this voting is kinda strange? I mean Minoz is the best when it comes to vote. Remember SBS Drama awards when we all gathered to vote mino and even installed kind of SBS application to vote? and the polling held by soompi world cup and allk*op?? We won that vote. Easily. Minoz is always daebak when it comes to vote. BUT this time is a bit different. I dont know, but this SIDA is a bit "fishy". Its hard to increase the vote, espeacially on soompi. Lee Minho has a lot of fans around the world. Its kinda strange for me if we're lose in a big gap. And even weird if we're lose. Im not underestimate other actors fanbase. But... But... its just weird.............................................................................
Hmm in the end lets keep vote him till the end. Dont lose hope. I hope mino will come to the ceremony. I'll angry if he's the one who wins the poll but end up lose just bcos he cant attend the show. Especilly if he wins the poll on nate, since its 100% the winner for people choice awards :@

Sorry guys im so talkative in my first post ahahah just wanna share what i thoughts. Once again, nice to meet you all :) :*

Guest EllyZ

:x In the LG I would love to be siting next to him ;)

About his hands they certainly do look harmed

Giving the BEST OF HIM SELF! Must imply a lot of training.

Which means that WE MUST DO OUR OWN BEST TO ALWAY SUPPORT HIM!

Let keep doing our loving best!!

class="at_ttl"K-Drama Actors Master Sword Fighting Skills

BY Julie Jones | Jul 28, 2014 12:28 PM EDT

(deleted unrelated)

Lee Min Ho learned sword fighting, as well as horseback riding and archery, for his role as a General Choi Young in the drama "Faith: The Great Doctor."

According to Starhaus Entertainment, the actor practiced his sword fighting skills for two months before the drama aired. He trained with a martial arts expert.

"He learned martial arts before and it wasn't that hard but learning the sword was."

It takes a lot of strength to wield a sword and they are not muscles most people use in their daily activities
The extra calories it took to learn and enact these skills resulted in Lee Min Ho losing weight. He lost almost 15 pounds in one month while he was filming the drama.

Source : http://linkis.com/www.kdramastars.com/Qo7v6

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; font-size: 24px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"TV 0724 Showbiz Korea - TOP 5 MOST LOVED KOREAN DRAMAS OVERSEAS#1 - HEIRS!  =D>

cr Arirang KPop

Hello guys!!! 

I may have not posted much here but rest assured I have been visiting this thread everyday, reading and enjoying all the pictures and news/updates on our dear #LeeMinHo boy.  I have also shared your "struggles" lately of keeping this thread in harmony with Soompi rules and regulations.  I love the way you guys communicated and expressed your opinions, and so proud of the way you all guys handled it ~ so awesome and so maturely healthy.

I have been diligently voting at Soompi-SIDA everyday since you guys said it's a go to vote ~  Unfortunately, I can't really follow the voting procedure at NATE so I made it all up here in Soompi.  I've been voting in 3 batches (with 8 FB accounts per batch) and I'm so glad that the gap now is only 4% (47% LMH vs 51%) - absolutely possible to surpass with 5 days left to go.  Let's just continue voting without missing a day until then . . .  and if possible, borrow your relatives FB accounts to vote instead of creating new ones.  It's what I did, thus the 3 batches of voting, LOL!!!  Just monitor the time you voted so you can maximize the 24 hours lead time. . . .  and don't use 1 PC for more than 8 FB accounts consecutively otherwise, Soompi will consider it duplicate votes.  That's what I experienced so I have to vote with hours in between. 

To all MINOZ who have been patiently and diligently posting pics and news articles here, videos and even encouraging and helpful messages, thank you soooo much!!!!  I really enjoyed it a lot.  I'm now a bit well-versed of the rules in Soompi but everytime I want to share my thoughts/feelings too, someone has already beaten me up to it ~  I'm just amazed on how we, MINOZ most of the times, almost thinking and feeling the same thing, so similar in some ways, LOL!!! So I ended up clicking those "Insightful", "Awesome" or "LOL" icons as applicable instead ~

Have a wonderful day MINOZ Soompi ~ Don't forget to VOTE!!!      

Guest minnu

dear min ho,you are the only one that we love with all our might,you are the one that we think about every night,for you we are willing to get into any fight,hope the minoz agree, that i am right... ;) :x

Guest minnu

minoz thoughts.....(in general)-look at min ho photo and assume that he is looking at you.-watching his drama or videos when depressed.-imagining him as ideal boyfriend.-feel jelous of fans that get a chance to not only meet him  but hug him.-make up fantacy stories of lee min ho and yourself.-imagining that you are in danger,and min ho is coming to save you.-trying to dress up unique,like him.-trying to imitate his pictures.-thinking always about him.....nobody can replace LEE MIN HO.........if i keep telling...there are many more habits of us minoz.. sometimes i laugh at myself....waiting for some more new pictures of min ho..keep voting chingus.

Guest minnu

what other guys say,"lean your head on me"min ho says,"don't lean your head on me,lean your heart"other guys say,"i'll give up my friendship for love"min ho says,"i wont give up on either of them"other guy say,"i want you"minho says,"i love you"i want to tell more but according to soompi forum rules....we should keep the post short..love u minoz andmin ho..keep voting...

Guest minnu

dear LEE MIN HO, you are my everything.....you are the first thought as soon as i wake up,you are morning sun rays that are wishing me good morning,you are my happiness that i feel,when i am with my friends,you are my loneliness that i feel, when i am alone,you are the sadness that i feel,when i have problems in life,you are the emptiness,that i feel in my heart without you,when the climate is very good then you are the peace that i feel,you are the last dream before i sleep,i feel you in every moment of my life..you are my everything.....dedicated to all minoz...