Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@haruharulmh
Hello. I'm off work now so I can finally chit chat freely :))
I finally remember where I heard haru haru from.
It was Eun Soo (Faith) who said it; well I think the 1250 Goryeo Eun Soo.

Regarding Falcon, she isn't the only Minoz that's highly well-known by other Minoz around the world :)
Apart from her, there's also Kimsocool and Lemon Bub.
They are the 3 Minoz who takes HQ photos of Minho.
And they also seem to be everywhere he goes to! :))
Thanks to them and many others too like Pameloz, we get to see close-up Minho and *ahem* perve on him a little more in detail *cough*

Guest haruharulmh

rinoaclara said: @sia3: haha. Guess you realy understand how to lure me now, dont you? :)) Thank you so much for still remembering me.

At first, It's kinda crazy, for having all of his pics everywhere. Startin from my cell phone, to my laptop and my ipod. I even have downloaded 8 full episode of his Camy Commercial, including his single, My Everything, and put it on my ipod last week.
Based on all of those facts, do you think I need to startin considering my self as a Minoz? Give me a clue please? :))

@luvminho, @sia3, @hayuinblue : its been a while since I was gone and now u all had change your soompi's profile picture, eh..? :))

minholady said: @hayuinblue, I think Falcon holds a high position in LMH Korean Fans Club . I saw her in the meet and greet with two other foreign fans. They were seated in front of us , VIP section, beside the owners of Bench. Wherever LMH goes she goes too. (Fanmeet). She always gets the chance to take pictures of LMH at a very near position.
At one time, her Tweet was replied by LMH (this was when Faith was in shooting) to the delight of other Fans who also followed Falcon. Hi to everyone. Been very busy for the Holiday Season. :)

Guest haruharulmh

sia3 said: @haruharulmh
Hello. I'm off work now so I can finally chit chat freely :))
I finally remember where I heard haru haru from.
It was Eun Soo (Faith) who said it; well I think the 1250 Goryeo Eun Soo.

Regarding Falcon, she isn't the only Minoz that's highly well-known by other Minoz around the world :)
Apart from her, there's also Kimsocool and Lemon Bub.
They are the 3 Minoz who takes HQ photos of Minho.
And they also seem to be everywhere he goes to! :))
Thanks to them and many others too like Pameloz, we get to see close-up Minho and *ahem* perve on him a little more in detail *cough*

Guest rinoaclara

sia3 said: @rinoaclara

@Maja and I have been posting SO many MH's goodies here and Faith; you did not appear until I've to bring out the bigger guns - HD! :)) =))

@haruharulmh
People around LMH becomes celebrities themselves; the perfect example would be his bodyguard! =))
The Minoz even make fan-vid of him and takes his pictures ;))
The Chinese Minoz calls him uncle (more of his auntie's hubby's title) so at the start I thought he was related to MH! =.="

@sia3
:-O LMH is so
HOT * SEXY in that black see-thru top & he look spunky as well .  :x :x :x Currently nose bleed & drooling................ :x 
@rinoaclara
You are not the only one crazy here. I am also the same as you.His hot pix (thanks to Sia & Maja) all over my desktop x 2 & laptop, will listen to Faith's song & MY EVERYTHING while driving, my early morning alarm call sings SAY YES :)) :)) :)).
@haruharulmh
Thanks to Falcon that we get to see HD pix of LMH :DEnvy her alot :)

Guest haruharulmh

People around LMH becomes celebrities themselves; the perfect example would be his bodyguard! =))
The Minoz even make fan-vid of him and takes his pictures ;))
The Chinese Minoz calls him uncle (more of his auntie's hubby's title) so at the start I thought he was related to MH! =.="

@hayuinblue
*ahem* I now pronounce you an official Minoz...
WHY?

Because even I don't remember where that picture is from - as in which CF etc.
And you pointed it out it is from the CASS CF - was it beer?
True Minoz don't kill me.... my attention span is on certain things - I haven't got time to explore everything Minho yet :))

Guest rinoaclara

hayuinblue said:
minholady said: @hayuinblue, I think Falcon holds a high position in LMH Korean Fans Club . I saw her in the meet and greet with two other foreign fans. They were seated in front of us , VIP section, beside the owners of Bench. Wherever LMH goes she goes too. (Fanmeet). She always gets the chance to take pictures of LMH at a very near position.
At one time, her Tweet was replied by LMH (this was when Faith was in shooting) to the delight of other Fans who also followed Falcon. Hi to everyone. Been very busy for the Holiday Season. :)

sia3 said: @hayuinblue
*ahem* I now pronounce you an official Minoz...
WHY?

Because even I don't remember where that picture is from - as in which CF etc.
And you pointed it out it is from the CASS CF - was it beer?
True Minoz don't kill me.... my attention span is on certain things - I haven't got time to explore everything Minho yet :))

Guest haruharulmh

Ask @Maja, she is good with measurement ;))

Now that I have figured out your nickname, so much easier for me to tag you :))

Guest rinoaclara

@luvminho : haha.. so you're also listening Faith songs too when you're driving? I guess it's becomin a habit for me now, to listening My Everthing then some of my fave Faith songs every morning when I go to the office and at night before I got to sleep. Instead I found It's kind a relaxing things for me :))