Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Tomorrow 

tomorrow 

omgg. 

how can I wait?? What a great surprise!! LMH always always gives us awesome surprise wowwwwwww I can’t believe 

:2540_meh:

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Seunggi ahhhhhh ....it's so warmy to hear LMH's voice so full of affection

and when he laughed after Seunggi said ahhhhh - that was so nice!  And @Nikaa94  his bangs are so pretty .. hehe :D

his bangs sooooo cuteeeeeseeeee

The way LMH calls his friend 

omg 

Minhoyaaaa why so cute 

I’m literally dying 

:2540_meh:

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

I don't know (the only Korean I understand is "saranghae") but a woman can be heard in the back, I guess calling for LMH. 

I am looking forward a new vlog with this singer! I will have to explore his music. What is his music style? LMH is such a ballad boy

@Missprincesa, he's also a ballad singer. Some of his songs are pop & rock as well. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Lee Seung Gi is the guy who makes me confused with his and Lee Joon Ki's name. He was in My girlfriend is  a Gumiho and Korean Odyssey, also is a singer and a Host and Variety Star. 

LMH is so lowkey 2021 I discovered a New Friend of his, that makes me happier.

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Just now, Nikaa94 said:

DID YOU GUYS KNOW LMH and LSG were friends??? :wut: tell me I’m not the only one, I hope I’m not. I have been his fan for a long time :criesariver: I feel embarrassed!! 

No so I am shocked just I saw LSG saw LMH face a board (in his show )and he said his name just this.

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

Watch: Lee Min Ho And Lee Seung Gi Share Video Call Together + Hint At Upcoming YouTube Collab

Jan 5, 2021
by D. Kim

21a77095a7784d2b8e500baef79d859d.jpeg?s=

Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi have surprised fans with a teaser video!

On January 5 at 6 p.m. KST, the two took to their Instagram accounts to share cuts from a video call they had.

Lee Seung Gi mentions that he watched the videos on Lee Min Ho’s YouTube channel and suggests that they work on creating content together. Lee Min Ho says that he will listen to all of the songs on Lee Seung Gi’s album before they meet.

The captions reveal that something will be released on January 6.

Check out the teaser with English subtitles below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJqFJTQBSQs/?igshid=rkypefv0x409

Stay tuned for what they have in store!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1447096wpp/watch-lee-min-ho-and-lee-seung-gi-share-video-call-together-hint-at-upcoming-youtube-collab

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 3

Lee Min Ho And Lee Seung Gi Share Video Call Together + Hint At Upcoming YouTube Collaboration

Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi has shocked fans with a teaser video!

IMG_20210105_104813.jpg?fit=900,600&ssl=

On January 5 at 6 p.m. KST, (10 a.m. over here), Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi shared a video call they had.

In the video, Lee Seung Gi reveals that he had watched all the videos on Lee Min Ho’s Youtube channel and suggests that they do a collab together. Lee Min Ho responds saying that he would listen to all the songs on Lee Seung Gi’s album before they meet.

During the video, A female voice interrupts Lee Min Ho and he replies (to her) “I am on a call”. Lee Seung Gi asks “Who is she?

At this point, I won’t lie. I was like “oh my God! Could it be?. If it was, it would be so amazing!!!

But of course, Lee Min Ho replied “It’s my mom” sad face

The caption of the shared post on instagram reveals that something will be released on January 6 so clear your schedules!

Check out the teasers with english subtitles, in both stars’ accounts below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJqFJTQBSQs/?igshid=1gi6l2zpyicpy

https://theasiane.com/2021/01/lee-min-ho-and-lee-seung-gi-share-video-call-together-hint-at-upcoming-youtube-collaboration/

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2