Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

43 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Didn't you find his screen times so short to be a main lead ? Why they were filming several months, but the filming schedule are still tight ? Now we saw in the drama may be filming just 3 weeks ago ?
K-nets commented that the drama's title should be "The Police - Eternal Police Station.
There were many Minoz visited filming sites, and they said the scenes Minho filming 1 or 2 days, but only showed several seconds in drama. :tears: He even got sick after filming the scene running with bare feet, it's in December and you know his legs. :tears:
One girl said she was attracted by LMH's pictures at white horse in the Ginkgo forest, she completed to watch all LMH's dramas and waited "The King". But finally, 10 seconds ?

Why there's not many King's scene to show his suffering and pain ? Is it not important than KSJ's ? 

Non-fans felt it's unfair to LMH, but fans also felt heartbreaking that he paid so many efforts. Especially the major problem of this drama may be the editing. But if the final rating is not good enough, all the blames will be for LMH. :bawling:

Aww! This really breaks my heart. :tears: LMH deserves better. I really want this drama to finish on a good note and also a lot better ratings maybe 15% or even higher. They need to increase LMH's screen time and develop the romance more. Why don't the production team take the feedback from netizens into account and change editing and other stuff?:tears:

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

202005121020774803_5eb9fa5c614ee.jpg

Lee Min-ho of "The King," a kind and sincere man who is loved in the field.The driving force behind The King's teamwork.
Actor Lee Min-ho is leading the field atmosphere of "The King: Lord of Eternity" with his friendly charm.

Lee Min-ho plays the role of Lee Gon, the emperor of the Korean Empire, in the SBS Friday-Saturday drama "The King: Eternal Monarch," which is sending shivers in the hearts of viewers with his cool charisma of the monarch and his emotional acting ripening as the episodes go on. Lee Min-ho, who is showing the perfect essence of the emperor and causing excitement, is also drawing attention as he is leading the atmosphere with a friendly and thoughtful aspect at the filming site of "The King."

Lee has been filming in and out of Seoul, South Jeolla Province and Busan since late October last year. Despite a series of difficult emotional scenes and concentration from parallel world fantasy romance across the two worlds, including horseback riding, Lee Min-ho keeps smiling all the time, relaxing fellow actors and staff and making teamwork stronger.

In response, Lee Min-ho's cheerful smile, unlike when he played the solemn emperor in the behind-the-scenes cut released on the 12th, draws attention. The bright smile that comes out when the cut sign falls even after being immersed in emotions makes you laugh.

In particular, Lee Min-ho's careful consideration and heart-warming aspect, which shines silently even in minor moments are heartwarming, such as leaning toward senior actor Kim Young-ok and making friendly eye contact, taking care of his condition by stroking his best friend Maximus, and helping in setting up props with his staff. His features were also shown through making videos and actors' SNS, boasting a strong teamwork with his colleagues in a friendly atmosphere.

Lee Min-ho's cheerful and caring personality has been mentioned consistently among his fellow actors, staff and directors. He also seems to have a lot of trust and affection for him on the set of "The King." Kim Go-eun said in a previous production presentation that he was a "very good senior" and showed affection for being able to comfortably immerse herself in acting thanks to Lee Min-ho's help and consideration, and the staff members are praising her sincere efforts and passion for acting, including her generous character.

Lee Min-ho, who leads the filming atmosphere with a strong sense of affection and sincerity that cares about others as well as horse Maximus, sends a warm smile to the viewers.

Meanwhile, as the clash between Lee Gon and Lee Rim (Lee Jung-jin) is imminent, the ninth and 10th episodes of SBS Friday-Saturday drama "The King" will air at 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights from the 15th to 16th, which foretells the tense development of Lee Min-ho.

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111351825

• Like 5
  • Love 3

If The King is number on Korean netflix, why doesn't the rating go up on sbs?  If we are number 1 on netflix, that means a lot. Korean people watch this drama. Then why not on sbs?? It is also number 1 on Wavve. I want to look at these positive stats and ignore sbs ratings, because Wavve and neflix korea stats show Korean people are interested in this drama. So the king is actually popular in Korea. Right? I don't get this sbs ratings. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Sorry that I cut short your post. 

What has happened? :tears::tears:  Did I miss anything??  I am still confused about the poem that he posted. Can you explain what the point is. When he says silence make you strong. Is he referring to himself? Is it because of the controversies of the drama? (editing, affair, Japanese controversy)? He is telling us that he is silent and doesn't complain about the unfairness and too many controversies?:tears:

Sorry I forgot to answer your another question.
We Minoz believed that LMH knew all the feedback from his Minoz and knew their grievances for him. That poem was telling us he's ok and "silence will make you strong" as he has always been.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, CallieP said:

You sent me this link Swoon Channel

Swoon channel is korean Netflix. It's owned by netflix and they release promotional stuff, teaser, clips etc etc. The video was also about an Interview of the cast. You should find it there. 

@gtLmh0622

I am actully enjoying it the way it's done and I don't see the issue here at all in my honest opinion. We should support the show. As it's trying to build a world and trying to convey a message with multiple characters. One person shouldn't be given all the screen and in this regard LMH shouldn't be that one either. We have to be more fair in our way of looking at things. Lets support the drama team, production team and everyone involved in it. Lets avoid such conversation in the future and end it here and support the whole team

• Like 4

Fan made video :

LEE GON : the king eternal monarch

cr. The B

https://goggler.my/the-king-eternal-monarch-review/?utm_source=imdb&utm_medium=socmed

The King: Eternal Monarch

Dept. of Lee Min-ho-ing It

April 28, 2020April 30, 2020

Umapagan Ampikaipakan decides to pop his K-drama cherry by getting in on the ground floor with the brand new Lee Min-ho series The King: Eternal Monarch.

0327%EB%8D%94%ED%82%B9%EC%98%81%EC%9B%90

(LMH part) :

Lee Min-ho is utterly charming as the intelligent and thoughtful King struggling with the traumas of his past. Watching this, it is immediately clear why he is such a star. His ability to switch seamlessly between commanding and vulnerable, between the dramatic and comedy, is truly something to behold. And then there’s his face. So pristine it looks like it was sculpted from a single block of marble by Michelangelo himself. For years, I sat next to a colleague who was obsessed with Lee Min-ho. I now understand why.

(Please find more contents about this drama in the link above.)

ps. Umapagan is a media moll. You can find him almost everywhere – from newsprint to the world wide web, from radio to television – where he contemplates everything from the idiosyncrasies of Malaysian politics to his unnatural obsession with the written word. Blessed with a critic’s pen and a reader’s enthusiasm, Uma (as he is fondly known), is one of our foremost literary voices. His long-running radio show, Bookmark on BFM89.9, is Malaysia’s pre-eminent broadcast on all things book related.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Didn't you find his screen times so short to be a main lead ? Why they were filming several months, but the filming schedules are still tight ? Now we saw in the drama may be filming just 3 weeks ago ?
K-nets commented that the drama's title should be "The Police - Eternal Police Station.
There were many Minoz visited filming sites, and they said the scenes Minho filming 1 or 2 days, but only showed several seconds in drama. :tears: He even got sick after filming the scene running with bare feet, it's in December and you know his legs. :tears:
One girl said she was attracted by LMH's pictures at white horse in the Ginkgo forest, she completed to watch all LMH's dramas and waited "The King". But finally, 10 seconds ?

Why there's not many King's scenes to show his suffering and pain ? Is it not important than KSJ's ? 

Non-fans felt it's unfair to LMH, but fans also felt heartbreaking that he paid so many efforts. Especially the major problem of this drama may be the editing. But if the final rating is not good enough, all the blames will be for LMH. :bawling:

gtLmh, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'm wondering why so many PDs in the drama. Some speculate that the reason for some errors here & there is the absence of a main director. The work of filming & editing has been tasked to different teams, yet the collaboration has not been smooth without anyone at the top giving direction. :wub:

47 minutes ago, Heilo said:

Swoon channel is korean Netflix. It's owned by netflix and they release promotional stuff, teaser, clips etc etc. The video was also about an Interview of the cast. You should find it there. 

Thank you so much I ask this two time but nobody answer, I can't be sure I think This Korea Channel but later I saw there is different Netflix Korea channel too, I think This general Korea Drama channel with Eng Sub.

14 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

Lmao. This gif is funny did you create it @leeminhosny saw it on your twitter account. This scene was not from the drama but you put different series together correct? Is the woman wearing green really KGE I haven't seen that movie thought it was from chinese wuxia

Yes I made it.Yes She is KGE from Memories of the Sword movie I didn't watch just I download for gif

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Thank you so much I ask this two time but nobody answer, I can't be sure I think This Korea Channel but later I saw there is different Netflix Korea channel too, I think This general Korea Drama channel with Eng Sub.

Yes I made it.Yes She is KGE from Memories of the Sword movie I didn't watch just I download for gif

Hahaha. We can collaborate and create gifs together if you want. I seem to have plenty currently. I mostly do it for fun

4 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

Hahaha. We can collaborate and create gifs together if you want. I seem to have plenty currently. I mostly do it for fun

I make these while missing LMH and I should be cheerful for this :lol: so I can't make at present 

13 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I make these while missing LMH and I should be cheerful for this :lol: so I can't make at present 

I can share some with you if you want. There is this place I know where I normally post. If you interested let me know:lol:

2 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

I can share some with you if you want. There is this place I know where I normally post. If you interested let me know:lol:

Thank you but I am busy because of The King, I haven't so much time

• Like 3

Just now, leeminhosny said:

Thank you but I am busy because of The King, I haven't so much time

I am also busy currently with the ''The King'' my gifs are only about the king currently but other times I do for US series last time I did it was for ''You 2''

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Thank you so much I ask this two time but nobody answer, I can't be sure I think This Korea Channel but later I saw there is different Netflix Korea channel too.

It is an extensioin of Netflix channel. You are welcome by the way. Friday couldn't come faster. I am excited 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

I am also busy currently with the ''The King'' my gifs are only about the king currently but other times I do for US series last time I did it was for ''You 2''

I just have nearly 2000 LOBS gif my pc and other LMH dramas gif too, I see so beautiful gifs on Tw So I don't make now.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I just have nearly 2000 LOBS gif my pc and other LMH dramas gif too, I see so beautiful gifs on Tw So I don't make now.

Thats awesome. You have more LOTBS gifs than I do. I have only 600 of something but I have way more heirs gifs saved on a memory card:joy:  Mostly used on the shipper thread :lol: FB and TW

• Like 1