Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

6 hours ago, Myhun said:

170808 Our bb this morning

Cr as tagged

Hi Myhun, thanks for sharing the clip. The fans there were really waiting for him since they're very near the car when he arrived. Just look at the driver - he's really protecting LMH. :tongue:

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170808 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

7535cd67gy1fic26kw3laj20tr1gwe81.jpg

7535cd67gy1fic26wcygwj20tz1h81kx.jpg

7535cd67gy1fic271x8h0j20sm1ew4qp.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. The fans are always so lucky to see him up close much more shake his hands................... :tongue: LMH is wearing ripped clothes. :D

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Kris Silva said:

Omg, is this for real, and was it intentional? If so why the heck would someone throw a stone at our boy? To get attention?? I don't think LMH was aware of it. Good thing he bent his head (to shake hands with the fans).

Oh no! How could someone do that to him? :(

11 hours ago, Myhun said:

170808 Our bb this morning

It's so nice to hear him say "Good Morning." :):D

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

Omg, is this for real, and was it intentional? If so why the heck would someone throw a stone at our boy? To get attention?? I don't think LMH was aware of it. Good thing he bent his head (to shake hands with the fans).

Hi Kris Silva, thanks for sharing this clip. Oh my............this someone who did it was crazy. ^_^ He/she should be reported to the police & be jailed.

6 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170809 on duty. Almost wears the gifts (T-shirt or sneakers) from fans everyday.   :)

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. Also, thanks for the info that the tee & sneakers were from the fans. I'm sure he already collected tons of stuff from them & so NICE of LMH of showing all the appreciation to them by using them. This is the reason why I adore this guy because he's so good towards his fans, really very warm to them. IDK why there are people who want to hurt someone like him. Didn't he/she know that they're being caught by cam? Well, no matter how popular & loved the star is they're always targets for bottle or stone throwers.  It's just that I hope fans who are not supporters will be giving the same respect back to the fans who were there waiting for him to arrive - aish.....it hurts a little bit watching that clip. I'm disturbed by the incident. I hope next time he'll be careful with the crowd. And TO YOU whoever you are - Don’t throw things at him, please. That's wrong! That’s not an appreciatable conduct. Targeting celebrities just to take out your anger, it’s sadistic. Please refrain from doing this, and stop who do this. ^_^

• Like 2

Today http://minoz.co.kr/ update, have english translated?

DMZ 시리즈는 리얼 사랑이야
Date 2017. 08. 09 17: 00: 06

지난달 미노즈샵에서 구매한 ’이민호, THE WILD’! 
힘들 때 마다 꺼내 보는데 (하나는 소장용으로 고이 모셔두고) 
볼 수록 새롭고 이민호의 매력에 더 빠져드는 기분이야 출구가 없어…!

세팅된 이민호는 말할 것 없이 멋지고 이런 꾸밈없이 자연스러운 모습도 너무 좋지 않아?
특히 자연과의 케미가 정말 환상적인 것 같아! 보는 것만으로 힐링-
미모에 감탄하다 천천히 에세이랑 인터뷰를 읽다 보면 그게 또 이민호의 진정성이 느껴져서 심쿵..

개인적으로 마지막 부분에 ‘DMZ 대장정 끝에 우리가 발견한 것은 전쟁의 폐허에서 새 삶을 구축한 생명들이 온 몸으로 보여준 뜨거운 생존의 감동이었다‘ 이 글귀랑 이민호의 표정을 보는 순간 가슴이 뭉클했어 
방송을 떠나 1년 6개월 간 DMZ와 함께하며 진짜 프리젠터로 성장한 이민호의 스토리가 다 담겨있는 것 같았거든

두 번째 애정컷은 2화 구지도 편에 있는 ‘이민호를 찾아라!’
수 많은 새들 사이를 뛰어다니는 이민호도 너무 귀엽고 어릴적, 추억의 ‘윌리를 찾아라’ 같은 것이 딱 내 취향저격

우리 미노즈 식구들의 애정컷은 뭐야?

201708091653351269916700.jpg

• Like 4

Lee Min Ho : Minoz https://www.facebook.com/officialminoz Update on 08.08.2017

안녕하세요 Minoz 여러분!
푹푹 찌는 듯한 무더운 8월 잘 견디고 계신가요?

Minoz 8기의 시작과 함께 스토리 게시판이 오픈되었습니다!

여행과 수다 그리고 배우 이민호를 좋아하는 '초과장'의 일상 속 소소한 이야기
'초과장'의 스토리가 궁금하시다면 이민호 공식 홈페이지 (leeminho.kr) - MINOZ ZONE- COMMUNITY게시판 'STORY'를 클릭!
매주 수요일 오후 초과장이 여러분을 기다리고 있어요

Hello, Minoz!
Are you holding up the Hot Summer, August?

The ‘STORY’ Board is opened with the Start of Minoz 8th!

The real everyday life story of Manager ‘Cho’ who likes trip, chattering and Lee Minho, 
If you wonder the story of Manager ‘Cho’, click the board of ‘STORY’(the Official Page(leeminho.kr)- MINOZ ZONE - COMMUNITY)!
Manager ‘Cho’ waits you on every Wednesday afternoon

20170807145015486246647.jpg

• Like 3

20 hours ago, alovebof said:

Today http://minoz.co.kr/ update, have english translated?

DMZ 시리즈는 리얼 사랑이야

지난달 미노즈샵에서 구매한 ’이민호, THE WILD’! 
힘들 때 마다 꺼내 보는데 (하나는 소장용으로 고이 모셔두고) 
볼 수록 새롭고 이민호의 매력에 더 빠져드는 기분이야 출구가 없어…!

세팅된 이민호는 말할 것 없이 멋지고 이런 꾸밈없이 자연스러운 모습도 너무 좋지 않아?
특히 자연과의 케미가 정말 환상적인 것 같아! 보는 것만으로 힐링-
미모에 감탄하다 천천히 에세이랑 인터뷰를 읽다 보면 그게 또 이민호의 진정성이 느껴져서 심쿵..

개인적으로 마지막 부분에 ‘DMZ 대장정 끝에 우리가 발견한 것은 전쟁의 폐허에서 새 삶을 구축한 생명들이 온 몸으로 보여준 뜨거운 생존의 감동이었다‘ 이 글귀랑 이민호의 표정을 보는 순간 가슴이 뭉클했어 
방송을 떠나 1년 6개월 간 DMZ와 함께하며 진짜 프리젠터로 성장한 이민호의 스토리가 다 담겨있는 것 같았거든

두 번째 애정컷은 2화 구지도 편에 있는 ‘이민호를 찾아라!’
수 많은 새들 사이를 뛰어다니는 이민호도 너무 귀엽고 어릴적, 추억의 ‘윌리를 찾아라’ 같은 것이 딱 내 취향저격

우리 미노즈 식구들의 애정컷은 뭐야?

Thanks for posting this for those of us who can't access this on the Minoz pages!

(If you are using Chrome browser, you can right click on a page and then choose "Translate to English.")

Translation (not perfect) according to Uncle Google:

DMZ series is real love

I bought 'Minho, The WILD' from Minos shop last month! I see it every time I get tired (the one is for the warden) and the more I see it, the more I feel that I am more attracted to Lee Minho's charm. !  

Well, it's nice to see that the setting is so nice, is not it too nice to look natural without such an embellishment? 
Especially the chemistry with nature is really fantastic! Healing by just looking - 
I admire your beauty. When I read the interview with the essay slowly, I feel the authenticity of Lee Minho.

Personally, at the end of the DMZ, the last thing we discovered was the impression of the survival of the hot life that showed the whole body of the new life in the ruins of the war. "When I looked at Lee Min-ho's face , I've been away for about a year and a half with the DMZ, and I think it's all about Lee Min Ho's story as a real presenter.  

The second affectionate cut is in the second episode, "Look for Lee Minho!" 
Lee Minho running around among many birds is also very cute and childish, memories of 'Find Willie' is just like my style sniping

What is the affectionate cut of our Minos family?

• Like 6

Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Chinese newspaper reported on 20170809 :

According to Korean media [Newsinside], total views and searches of Korean celebrities on main websites like Weibo and Baidu in China (last week of July), Lee Min Ho was still top 1 and it's the evidence that his popularity was not reduced even he's doing his public service for 2 years.

005DCUQYgy1fidx4rg6e4j30ci0m83zm.jpg

005DCUQYgy1fiducdh1v3j30k00zk426.jpg

005DCUQYgy1fidg7g1ouoj30hs0vljtu.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170810 on duty :

cr LuLu的小天地 via Woodalchis Minoz

Cr. Sa_Minoz via Woodalchis Minoz

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this clip for TODAY!  It's drizzling in Seoul. LMH didn't bother to use an umbrella - he might get sick. There's a saying that - "Don’t get wet in the drizzle."  Mere superstition or not, LMH should be careful. I believe that you can get more seriously ill from that fine drizzle than from getting thoroughly soaked in heavy rains. I'm sure this is true because that first part of the rain is full of dirt and other bad things from the atmosphere!:tongue:

• Like 1