Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

19 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Minho keeps on wearing Fan's gifts :

T-shirt from MinozMoonshine  today :

The sneakers from 钟家大小姐Janny yesterday :

cr Logo

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. This is NICE because it just shows his appreciation towards his fans. This is also one of the reasons why they love him so much. So, I guess the sneakers were the ones put inside the Adidas paper bag yesterday? Also, thanks for sharing MORE photos, especially the full-shots.....:tongue:

• Like 1

On 7/22/2017 at 10:14 PM, heartLMH said:

You went back to the room to rest, came out to greet before getting up the car to head to the hotel. Should be to get a change of clothes as the weather was very hot and you had a whole day of filming in period drama clothes.

Was he filming Gangnam Blues or Faith? Since you said period drama clothes, I am unsure.

@gtLmh0622 Thank you for translating all his writings in the photobook. Appreciate your translating his comments as well as sharing his pictures in the photo-book. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing MORE details about LMH's dog. Maybe in the future he could think of getting a "he" puppy to partner with Choco - hahaha - Most of the K-stars I know of have dogs/puppies given by their fans. As far as I know, they're just (2) in the family, right - I stand corrected if I'm wrong - No wonder he loves his sister very much, no. 1 always in his heart. That's his elder sis & she's the CEO & owner of MYM. So NICE that he joins her in this Label. :tongue:

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :tongue:

Sorry that my poor English make you misunderstanding. I meant that in Choco's heart, Minho was at the 2nd place, Choco loves his sister most, and Minho's Mom at 3rd. :tongue:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Sorry that my poor English make you misunderstanding. I meant that in Choco's heart, Minho was at the 2nd place, Choco loves his sister most, and Minho's Mom at 3rd. :tongue:

gtLmh, you don't need to apologize dear because of you I learned MORE about LMH! Maybe the reason why Choco is closer to his sister is because she's always with her while he's always out of the house since he's always busy. I guess she's the one who raised the dog..... takes care of her every day, feeds her, walks her, let her sleep on her bed… while LMH can't & doesn't do them all - hahaha. So sometimes, a dog’s favorite person is not always their primary caregiver.  As far as I know most dogs tend to bond to the person who gives them the most attention. For some dogs, it’s not just the amount of attention and affection that matter, but the quality. But, you mentioned here that LMH sometimes take her with him during shoots, right? This is also one way to bond with her more......:tongue:

• Like 2

006eA78Fly1fhxcm9qienj30k00qomz2.jpg

cr josieeeeeeo

LMH's jottings(17) in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣 :

In the natural documentary, being a presenter is to convey the stories of the animals in the nature to audience.

What to eat to live on, how to feed the cubs, how to love, and how to survive in such harsh wild environment, need to tell all these to audience.
Learned from ecologist seonsaengnim who was attending the shootings with us, and then remember in my mind.....
Everything was the lasting of learning.

“ I felt as if I held the script for a whole day long.
  But this is the task by my own choice, once I took a rest, I felt the heavy burden on my shoulders. ”

(In BTS, Minho held the script and asked one staff : "Was this too hard to recite and narrate ? " ) ^_^

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

cr josieeeeeeo

LMH's jottings(17) in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣 :

In the natural documentary, being a presenter is to convey the stories of the animals in the nature to audience.

What to eat to live on, how to feed the cubs, how to love, and how to survive in such harsh wild environment, need to tell all these to audience.
Learned from ecologist seonsaengnim who was attending the shootings with us, and then remember in my mind.....
Everything was the lasting of learning.

“ I felt as if I held the script for a whole day long.
  But this is the task by my own choice, once I took a rest, I felt the heavy burden on my shoulders. ”

(In BTS, Minho held the script and asked one staff : "Was this too hard to recite and narrate ? " ) ^_^

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. It may not seem obvious but ye, documentaries do need scripts, just not traditional ones. I mean it's more of an outline as opposed to a detailed script. There's no write out what a person's going to say or scenes to enact; handheld cameras might be the only way to follow the story. Even the director doesn’t always know what happens next. Documentary makers often say that discovery and surprise is a big part of their job. In the outline, documentary screenwriters should make a timeline of where certain interviews and footage should fall. But, these should be flexible. Oftentimes a documentary screenwriter won't be able to film in a certain area or interview a certain person. So, later this outline will have to be changed to what was actually filmed. :tongue:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170727 on duty :

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. I noticed that LMH loves wearing black tees for some days already, huh? Lucky those fans who got the chance to touch his hands.....aside from seeing him up close. :tongue:

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Fan art.  cr Logo
I bought a portable fan similar to his.    :lol:

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this artwork. NICE....I have this battery-operated fan, too. I noticed that everyone seems to be using this nowadays. It allows you to take cool anywhere you want to go - inside and outside. It makes great for travel and easy to carry and store. :tongue:

• Like 1

006eA78Fly1fhygh1s1ymj30k00qowgv.jpg

cr josieeeeeeo

LMH's jottings(18) in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣 :

DMZ, is the cruelest shooting location I have ever seen in the Korean Peninsula. Due to the fact of the split, the first time I looked at this land from the depths of my heart. 
About the war, I have never deeply deliberated before, the moment of verification, like a stroke on my head.

“ Standing in front of broken walls, I thought, how nice if these were only man-made scenery for the drama.
  But, these were not, it's really sad to thought that these were happened to us in fact. ”

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170728 Ahhhhhhhh !!!! Our bb forgot to take on his mask when he got off the car this morning.  :)

Hide contents

cr Logo/tagged

Hi gtLmh, hahaha - yes, dear - but, he was able to put this on right away. At least, we were able to get a glimpse of his face sans the mask even just for a while. Ohhh...............it's raining again right now in Seoul - just like here in my side. Even in the building windows nearby, I can see a person looking at LMH walking.....Lucky that person even there's quite a distance from where he/she is...... :tongue:

13 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

cr josieeeeeeo

LMH's jottings(18) in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣 :

DMZ, is the cruelest shooting location I have ever seen in the Korean Peninsula. Due to the fact of the split, the first time I looked at this land from the depths of my heart. 
About the war, I have never deeply deliberated before, the moment of verification, like a stroke on my head.

“ Standing in front of broken walls, I thought, how nice if these were only man-made scenery for the drama.
  But, these were not, it's really sad to thought that these were happened to us in fact. ”

*** Also, thanks for sharing the translation of this. I guess the movie, Joint Security Area (JSA) starring Lee Byung Hun was filmed in the area. I stand corrected when I'm wrong. :tongue:

13 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

To any chingu want to buy the photobook "Lee Min Ho, The Wild", this is another choice for the price is cheaper than YESASIA :
http://kpopstores.com/lmh-lee-min-ho-photobook-lee-min-ho-the-wild-limited-edition.html

And there are lots of other [LMH] products : http://kpopstores.com/

*** thanks for sharing this. This is where I ordered mine...........I usually get my K-stuff from this site & also eBay.....Most of their products are cheaper. :tongue:

• Like 2

006eA78Fly1fhzg3gcbd2j30k00qo0uq.jpg

cr josieeeeeeo

PDs and Writers talking about LMH in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣.

(Please find the English translation of 1st ~ 3rd (3 PDs) on page 3147 posted by @pixie0622 and translated by @Latifah_ , here are only 4th ~ 6th.)

Jo AD : “At the shooting locations, I was surprised by his chic and sincerity. In the editing room, I was again surprised by his dazzling appearance. ”

Park Writer : “Attending without rewards. Although we got contact with him, but we indeed worried a lot (about his rewards). In our meeting, he said he would attend filming without rewards, we were very grateful.”

Lee Writer : “At the beginning, a Hallyu star going to DMZ ? I really suspected...... as the passage of time, I felt that he was the man originally in that position. ”

• Like 6

Hi everyone, just a short note to add on to this morning's little boo boo.

I have a friend who was present this morning and said that he was laughing at himself when he found out that he forgot to put on his mask. That's so cute!

I am wondering it if was a subtle deliberate peekaboo treat for all of us. Okay, I think I am thinking too much!

Oh happy day!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

cr josieeeeeeo

PDs and Writers talking about LMH in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣.

(Please find the English translation of 1st ~ 3rd (3 PDs) on page 3147 posted by @pixie0622 and translated by @Latifah_ , here are only 4th ~ 6th.)

Jo AD : “At the shooting locations, I was surprised by his chic and sincerity. In the editing room, I was again surprised by his dazzling appearance. ”

Park Writer : “Attending without rewards. Although we got contact with him, but we indeed worried a lot (about his rewards). In our meeting, he said he would attend filming without rewards, we were very grateful.”

Lee Writer : “At the beginning, a Hallyu star going to DMZ ? I really suspected...... as the passage of time, I felt that he was the man originally in that position. ”

gtLmh, thanks for sharing the translation. I couldn't agree more with the AD - LMH is so elegant. I guess he's the only hallyu star who had been to DMZ. :tongue:

• Like 2