Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Meet the con man trifecta of Legend of the Blue Sea

leg1.jpg

Lest we’ve forgotten that the gift that keeps on giving, aka Legend of the Blue Sea, doesn’t just star Jeon Ji-hyun (You From Another Star) and Lee Min-ho (Heirs), stills of Lee Min-ho and his fellow con men have been released. Actors Lee Hee-joon (Yoo-na’s Street) and Shin (Big) complete the swindling trio led by brilliant con man Lee Min-ho.

SBS’s hotly anticipated Legend of the Blue Sea is a fantasy romance drama written by You From Another Star scribe Park Ji-eun and directed by Jin Hyuk of City Hunter fame. Based on an old folktale about a mermaid caught by a fisherman, Legend centers around the last mermaid on earth, played by Jeon Ji-hyun, and the con man who’s stuck with easing her transition from an underwater existence to a life on land, played by Lee Min-ho. It’s a story that spans centuries, and we’ll be shown how our characters evolved from past to present.

Lee Hee-joon plays Jo Nam-doo, the sly and quick-witted decoy who can convincingly put on any act and lure people in with his inviting demeanor. While Lee Min-ho’s character Heo Joon-jae is the mastermind who conceives the schemes, Nam-doo is the one who lays down the tracks so the con can commence. Shin plays Tae-oh, the technician with flower boy looks who can unlock any door in two seconds, clearing whatever obstacles may obstruct them.

If you love a man in uniform, then you’ll love Lee Min-ho disguised as a pilot with aviators on. Sadly they’re not all in uniform, but Lee Hee-joon in a pinstripe suit gives off a dandy feel, and Shin looks effortlessly cool and casual in a leather jacket. I’d clamor to join this squad. Believe it or not, the show finally premieres next week. The biggest question will be whether it will meet the hype or fizzle despite the A-list wattage. We shall see!

Legend of the Blue Sea premieres on SBS on November 16.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/11/meet-the-con-man-trifecta-of-legend-of-the-blue-sea/

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Heard that the press con will be at the afternoon of Nov. 14 and will be lived on VLIVE, but it's not listed on upcoming of LEE MIN HO page on VLIVE. Not sure now. 

Please follow LEE MIN HO on VLIVE :

http://www.vlive.tv/channels/EC0265

Thanks for the info. I do recall for Heirs, SBS provided a youtube live feed for the presscon. Hopefully they do the same with LOTBS, whether it's thru youtube or VLIVE.

i can hardly wait -- so excited to see our boy back in kdrama land! 

• Like 9

Lee Min Ho is a legend himself! Legend #1: He's been very popular among girls... duh! Don't miss him in 'The Legend of the Blue Sea', coming exclusively to Viki on November 16: http://bit.ly/2fz9C0I

cr Viki

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you prefer Lee Minho in period dramas or modern-day ones? We say BOTH, and we're so happy he'll be appearing in the past and the present in 'Legend of the Blue Sea'! 
Legend of the Blue Sea | Premieres 17 Nov, every Thu & Fri | 8.10pm/7.10pm(JKT) | 
15056371_1246108995432078_17983449656471
cr ONE TV ASIA FB
  • Like 8

A fan's writing on DC : heia_thumb.gifheia_thumb.gifheia_thumb.gif (my translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕)  

Today is Singles' Day, my lover said he would take me to eat dinner at good restaurant and we went to N Seoul Tower.
There were many cars waiting to enter the parking lot, so we were waiting too.
What ? in shooting ? Watched it carefully, my favorite actor Lee Min Ho.
Suddenly, what the boy friend ! what the date......
Hurried up to climb down the car, and saw Lee Min Ho in person. ㅠㅠ
My lover has a very high-bridge nose (I like the man having high-bridge nose).
But after today, why I feel the bridge of my lover's nose is so low ?
Although I ate delicious dinner and got the present.
But I will remember that 2016/11/11 is the date I met Lee Min Ho.
Sorry, my lover..........it's a day too excited.  ㅠㅠ

• Like 8

SBS FB UPDATE

#푸른바다의전설 제작발표회를 보고 싶으시다고요?

그렇다면 바로 여기! SBS 페이스북에서 보실 수 있습니다.

월요일(14일) 오후 2시 30분에 만나요~ 2665.png

14956660_1355092754502400_38426490555877

------------------------------------------

VIKI FB UPDATE

[Exclusive from ViKi]
Don't miss your chance to meet Lee Min Ho & Jun Ji Hyun on Facebook Live! 

Tune in to our broadcast of 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' press conference tomorrow at 9:30PM PST, November 13! 

15032256_1640244029606105_90812074239127

Edited by minekas
  • Like 7