Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Kyaaa, i can't get tired of how hot he slides out of his car :crazy:

64441a2fjw1f62fziul0fj20vu1kwk3d.jpg

And dang those shoulders! i can't understand why he needs to hide that obviously hot body of his :blink:

005yRaKrjw1f62dw2lyvqj30eg0lqq4x.jpg

But I'm happy to feast on those yummy collarbones :P

64441a2fjw1f62fzct5svj211y1kwat3.jpg

So sweet, our boy :wub:

6bcca310gw1f62fdg8s5oj20qo1beaf6.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 9

[USA] Lee Min-ho coming to KCON 2016 LA @KCONUSA #KCON16LA

photo748729.jpg

KCON 2016 LA Presented by Toyota revealed today that Lee Min-ho ("Boys over Flowers", "City Hunter") will make a special appearance during this year's event. KCON 2016 LA will take place from July 29-31 at the Staples Center, the Los Angeles Convention Center and The Novo by Microsoft. Tickets are on-sale now for various KCON events including the convention. More information and tickets can be found at kconusa.com.

One of the most recognized Korean actors of all time, Lee Min-ho first gained widespread fame with his role in the Korean drama classic "Boys over Flowers". Additional notable drams that he has starred in include "The Heirs" and "City Hunter". Although not his only role in a feature film, recently Lee Min-ho has starred in the box office hit Gangnam Blues.

Celebrating its fifth anniversary, KCON 2016 LA will consist of a three day convention with two massive concerts closing out both Saturday and Sunday night. Filled with panels, workshops, performances, booths and more, KCON LA will have over 150 local merchants and businesses participating. Here, attendees can find booths representing various aspects of Korean culture including music, television and film, fashion, beauty and more. Also taking place as part of the convention will be the KCON Street Food - a free open air food market - and the Halo Championship Series Finals at Club Novo. More information and tickets to the finals can be found HERE.

For more information and the latest KCON news, visit kconusa.com and follow @KCONUSA on Twitter, where more information will be announced. You can also join the conversation with #KCON16LA.

Tickets for KCON LA are on sale now here! For a full list of artists, special guests, and additional announcements, please visit www.kconusa.com.

Source

• Like 9

2 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

@Kris Silva I am literally reeling from the news :astonished: Still can't believe it but I think I've read enough (it's even announced by The Hollywood Reporter) to realize it's for real. I don't understand why (especially after BH has screened already), but my golly, I have to figure out quickly how we can buy, steal or beg for tickets. It's next weekend already!!! KCon never interested me but with LMH? Come h€ll or high water, I must be there!!!!

By the way, this is a great fanart for LotBS. Looks like this is gonna be another DF exclusive!

cr ohchloe

@pixie0622 i know right? I don't understand why he confirmed his attendance only now. If I knew in advance he will be attending then  I could have planned ahead. 

Also, I checked the Kconusa.com site and I think the concert tickets are sold out. But you might still have a chance of seeing our boy. If the format is simlar to the NY Kcon then for sure LMH will show up at the red carpet. I don't think tickets are required -- but  people might be lining up really early for that event. It might get too crazy with all those artists and their fandom! Then there's the convention which is free but requires registration. Park Bo Young who attended the NY Kcon appeared at the convention (she visited the TvN booth) , showed up at the red carpet and also got to be on stage during the concert to introduce one of the acts. So LMH might do the same. 

Then, if you register online and check-in at the convention, you might have a chance of getting a free fan meet or high-five event pass of an artist. Altho I'm not sure if LMH is having one. Usually they have high-5 events for the performing kpop artists. But really, our boy is so popular, if he holds his own fan meet, he would surely fill up an arena. 

Anyway if I were you , even without concert tix, I would take my chances and check out both the convention and red carpet. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, MyHun said:

[USA] Lee Min-ho coming to KCON 2016 LA @KCONUSA #KCON16LA

KCON 2016 LA Presented by Toyota revealed today that Lee Min-ho ("Boys over Flowers", "City Hunter") will make a special appearance during this year's event. KCON 2016 LA will take place from July 29-31 at the Staples Center, the Los Angeles Convention Center and The Novo by Microsoft. Tickets are on-sale now for various KCON events including the convention. More information and tickets can be found at kconusa.com.

One of the most recognized Korean actors of all time, Lee Min-ho first gained widespread fame with his role in the Korean drama classic "Boys over Flowers". Additional notable drams that he has starred in include "The Heirs" and "City Hunter". Although not his only role in a feature film, recently Lee Min-ho has starred in the box office hit Gangnam Blues.

Celebrating its fifth anniversary, KCON 2016 LA will consist of a three day convention with two massive concerts closing out both Saturday and Sunday night. Filled with panels, workshops, performances, booths and more, KCON LA will have over 150 local merchants and businesses participating. Here, attendees can find booths representing various aspects of Korean culture including music, television and film, fashion, beauty and more. Also taking place as part of the convention will be the KCON Street Food - a free open air food market - and the Halo Championship Series Finals at Club Novo. More information and tickets to the finals can be found HERE.

For more information and the latest KCON news, visit kconusa.com and follow @KCONUSA on Twitter, where more information will be announced. You can also join the conversation with #KCON16LA.

Tickets for KCON LA are on sale now here! For a full list of artists, special guests, and additional announcements, please visit www.kconusa.com.

Source

Hi MyHun, thanks for sharing this. So, LMH is heading to KCON LA next week! Well, he's a great choice as a representative since he's a Hallyu star. :P

• Like 1

@Kris Silva I'm so darn frustrated! Yes, the tickets are sold out so I'm wishing that he doesn't go to those concerts. Thanks for the tip---we might pop in on the convention and see what Intel we can gather on LMH's appearance. 

I just wanna see our boy in the flesh so bad :sweatingbullets:

Cn738eGW8AAO1rv?format=jpg&name=large

And, by God's grace, get my finger inside one of those deep-canaled dimples :blush:

Cn738eEWgAAp-IG?format=jpg&name=large

Mino~ya, I'll storm the heavens for an eye contact with you :astonished:

64441a2fjw1f62i9upfx8j20dw0npjuh.jpg

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, pixie0622 said:

@Kris Silva I'm so darn frustrated! Yes, the tickets are sold out so I'm wishing that he doesn't go to those concerts. Thanks for the tip---we might pop in on the convention and see what Intel we can gather on LMH's appearance. 

I just wanna see our boy in the flesh so bad :sweatingbullets:

I read that for KSH attendance last year, KCon didnt announce the date and time of his appearance. And he only showed up around 5 pm at the Convention on the last day, and was at the concert stage for only a few minutes to introduce the next performing artist. So just to be sure you might need to attend all 3 days. Or better yet, camp out at the airport!! You met have a better chance of seeing him there. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kris Silva said:

I read that for KSH attendance last year, KCon didnt announce the date and time of his appearance. And he only showed up around 5 pm at the Convention on the last day, and was at the concert stage for only a few minutes to introduce the next performing artist. So just to be sure you might need to attend all 3 days. Or better yet, camp out at the airport!! You met have a better chance of seeing him there. 

Hi Kris Silva I guess for those who want to see Lee Min Ho in real life, I think this is their chance now. But, I wonder what is he likely going to be doing there, huh? Well, more information for both events can be found at kconusa.com or you may follow @KCONUSA on Twitter, where artist line-ups and ticket information will be announced. I heard that the convention will consist of (3) full days of panels, workshops, performances, booths and more. Here, attendees can find booths representing various aspects of K-culture including music, television and film, fashion, beauty and more. Prices range from $50 to $250 for single tickets and $800 for platinum ticket that offers access to all concerts and the convention. :P

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I am going to be in CA next week (LA and San Fran). I really want to watch LMH's new movie Bounty Hunter. I can't find the showtimes at AMC Puente Hills 20. Is the movie still being shown at that theater? If not, can someone please let me know if another theater in CA is showing this movie?? 

• Like 1

Mainstream are happy to have lmh on visit

KCON just got hotter.

Korean actor Lee Min Ho, arguably one of the biggest current stars in Asia, will make his first appearance at the Los Angeles staging of North America's largest K-Pop convention, now in its fifth year. KCON L.A. will take place July 29 through 31 at the Los Angeles Convention Center and L.A. Live, where the annual multi-concert will be held in the Staples Center, Club Novo will host the Halo Championship Series finals and the outdoor plaza will be dedicated to KCON Street Food (presented by the outdoor food festival series KTown Night Market).

Read More: Shinee, Rookie Girl Group I.O.I Join KCON L.A. Lineup

Lee rocketed to fame as the snobby male lead in 2009's wildly popular Korean prep school drama Boys Over Flowers, based on the Japanese manga of the same name. In addition to becoming one of the most sought-after pitchmen across Asia, he also has starred in the rom-com Personal Taste, vigilante actioner City Hunter, time-travel drama Faith, and Gossip Girl-esque soap Heirs, which was the first co-production between a local Korean production company and the U.S.-based streaming service DramaFever. Lee took a break from TV after 2013 to take his first two starring film roles, the period gangster drama Gangnam Blues and the pan-Asian action comedy Bounty Hunters.

Before he enters the South Korean military for the country's mandatory two-year conscription for all males, Lee will star opposite top actress Gianna Jun/Jun Ji-Hyun (Assassination, My Love From Another Star) for the first time in the period mermaid fantasy Legend of the Blue Sea this fall.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/korean-superstar-lee-min-ho-attend-kcon-l-040000954.html

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

It was an unexpected appearance and out of the blue. but didn't ksh announce his attancy weeks before