Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Tung Wah Group Hospitals

"Lee Min Ho 10th Year Debut Fans Support Report"

This year marks the 10th year debut of Lee Min Ho. Lee Min Ho 1st Hong Kong Fans Club hopes to spread the love and care to different levels of people in Hong Kong. Therefore, we carried out a volunteer event to visited one of the Tung Wah Group Hospitals’ (TWGH) elderly home earlier.

Lee Min Ho 1st Hong Kong Fans Club had arranged 70 packs of crackers, Horlicks, Calci-Plus, etc., for elderly as gift packs. The volunteer team had also prepared homemade cookies and cupcakes.

On the day, our volunteer team with friends had sung various classic songs. The warm atmosphere was filled and the elderly were very excited to sing along. The most memorable moment was from the "Heart to Heart " game, there was a hundred years old elderly with poor eye sight and she still wanted to participate the game by doing on her own to stick the hearts on poster. Our volunteers had also visited individual room of the elderly that have difficulty to move and handed out our fresh homemade cupcakes and the gift packs. The cupcakes were very popular amongst the elderly.

The most surprising thing was an elderly lady is also Lee Min Ho’s fans too. She also praised Min Ho is very handsome! We were flattered to hear that.

Min Ho always says that he hopes fans to help and support people in need. We have always beared in mind. Through this event, see elderly people who smile, we are very grateful. It made us to believe that Min Ho is not just an idol, he is also a roll model.

Last but not least, thank you very much for everyone’s support. This event has been able to raise $5,100, deducting the expenses: gift pack $2,517.6, equipment fee $124 and miscellaneous fee $352, the remaining total of exact amount of $2,106.4 will be donated to the elderly home under the name of "Lee Min Ho". We wish Oppa’s 10th year debut to be filled with love, care and happiness. We will continue with spread Lee Min Ho’s love to all Minoz.

Cr: LMH1hkfc.. thanks to them for sharing this amazing news.

Congrats once again and Hope the future brings you alot of joy with the next 10yrs.:wub:

CiJqYU6XEAANc_q.jpg

• Like 9

I am watching Secret Campus, with better subtitles and HD quality, it is way much better than watching the one I purchased and could only partially understand. I must say that it is a sweet and pretty interesting school drama centering around a group of friends in the same classroom and their connection with a deceased classmate. I actually like it though it is dated. There is more Lee Min Ho than I previously remembered which is a pleasant surprise and great. I only saw it once  previously due to its poor quality. Since he is only third or fourth male lead, I have learned to look out for him in a scene especially in the classroom scenes, I know where he sits so I keep looking when that part of the classroom is shown, it is fun to see what he does in the background instead of concentrating on the leads. It is hard though as you keep wanting to look at the person who is talking or the person the camera is concentrating on. I rewind and then watch his acting, and expressions. He was very lanky and skinny then, the tallest in the group but still handsome, the young LMH.

• Like 12

#BountyHunters: Movie Starring Lee Min Ho Announces New Premiere Date

Minoz, we have some good news for you! Lee Min Ho (이민호)’s upcoming movie, which is a collaboration between China and Korea, has officially decided on a premiere date

The movie, entitled “Bounty Hunters” was originally set to premiere mid-June, but was pushed back in order to brush up on the video editing work and also to extend promotions. The movie will hit theatres on 1st July in Malaysia, South Korea, China, and Thailand.

Although very little details have been released regarding the film, it has at least been confirmed that Lee and China actor Wallace Chung will be acting as brothers, with Chung’s character doing all the planning and Lee’s character carrying out the plans with plenty of action scenes.

South Korean director Shin Tae Ra, who directed “Runway Cop” and “My Girlfriend is a Secret Agent”, helmed “Bounty Hunters”, while Chinese actress Tiffany Tang will be playing Lee’s on-screen love interest Wonder Woman Cat.

0067imlyjw1et3veoqex3j30zk0vik2c-640x567

Filming for the movie took place mostly in South Korea, with certain scenes shot in China, Hong Kong, and Thailand.

Enough talk, here’s the “Bounty Hunters” trailer to quench your thirst for the Korean heartthrob 

http://hype.my/2016/108085/bountyhunters-movie-starring-lee-min-ho-announces-new-premiere-date/

• Like 2

On 5/14/2016 at 7:35 AM, joannabof said:

I have lost my laptop and with everything on it which means I have to instil the programs and cost money but the once I used were cheap anywayz. I wanna buy expensive and better video editor

Hi joannabof, I'm sorry to hear that - I hope you could buy another unit to replace what you had lost so we could get to view some videos of LMH from you again. :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, joannabof said:

#BountyHunters: Movie Starring Lee Min Ho Announces New Premiere Date

Minoz, we have some good news for you! Lee Min Ho (이민호)’s upcoming movie, which is a collaboration between China and Korea, has officially decided on a premiere date

The movie, entitled “Bounty Hunters” was originally set to premiere mid-June, but was pushed back in order to brush up on the video editing work and also to extend promotions. The movie will hit theatres on 1st July in Malaysia, South Korea, China, and Thailand.

Although very little details have been released regarding the film, it has at least been confirmed that Lee and China actor Wallace Chung will be acting as brothers, with Chung’s character doing all the planning and Lee’s character carrying out the plans with plenty of action scenes.

South Korean director Shin Tae Ra, who directed “Runway Cop” and “My Girlfriend is a Secret Agent”, helmed “Bounty Hunters”, while Chinese actress Tiffany Tang will be playing Lee’s on-screen love interest Wonder Woman Cat.

Filming for the movie took place mostly in South Korea, with certain scenes shot in China, Hong Kong, and Thailand.

Enough talk, here’s the “Bounty Hunters” trailer to quench your thirst for the Korean heartthrob 

http://hype.my/2016/108085/bountyhunters-movie-starring-lee-min-ho-announces-new-premiere-date/

joannabof, thanks for sharing more about the upcoming movie. Can't wait to see more & new stunts from LMH here. So, the schedule was adjusted to add more final touches to the film, for sure this must be a quality production.  :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MyHun said:

Lotte Duty Free FB updated

Hi MyHun, thanks for sharing the photos. NICE. I'm happy that LMH is still the model for LDF for quite a long while now. Although, under new management, this is going to be an exciting year for him. Can't wait to see more COOL stuff from them. They're in good hands. :P

• Like 3

17 hours ago, willenette said:

joannabof, thanks for sharing more about the upcoming movie. Can't wait to see more & new stunts from LMH here. So, the schedule was adjusted to add more final touches to the film, for sure this must be a quality production.  :P

the trailer and posters good quite interesting so far so I'm anticipating. I don't think all release date are revealed can't wait to seeing that

• Like 2

17 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi joannabof, I'm sorry to hear that - I hope you could buy another unit to replace what you had lost so we could get to view some videos of LMH from you again. :P

I have a New laptop is just the programs and memory data is gone with the old laptop

• Like 1

On 15/5/2016 at 3:15 AM, CallieP said:

I am watching Secret Campus, with better subtitles and HD quality, it is way much better than watching the one I purchased and could only partially understand. I must say that it is a sweet and pretty interesting school drama centering around a group of friends in the same classroom and their connection with a deceased classmate. I actually like it though it is dated. There is more Lee Min Ho than I previously remembered which is a pleasant surprise and great. I only saw it once  previously due to its poor quality. Since he is only third or fourth male lead, I have learned to look out for him in a scene especially in the classroom scenes, I know where he sits so I keep looking when that part of the classroom is shown, it is fun to see what he does in the background instead of concentrating on the leads. It is hard though as you keep wanting to look at the person who is talking or the person the camera is concentrating on. I rewind and then watch his acting, and expressions. He was very lanky and skinny then, the tallest in the group but still handsome, the young LMH.

Thanks for this info. I was hesitant with that Drama even tho I enjoyed the funny parts of it on youtube but will watch on DF

• Like 3