Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Hydrogenic

I think LMH has got another global endorsement brand Luwak white Koffie and means he now has endorsement in all of Asia and sponsors some brands into these markets from other markets as well. Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Cambodia, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, and the last brand was Indonesia.

12243067_925296104230220_314398232087788whitekoffie.jpg

• Like 7

I have seen some rumours on Instagram saying Lee Min Ho has commited to Park Ji Eun's upcoming drama airing around aug-september while Park Bo Young is considering the role? I hope the announcement comes in quick so that we have alot of time for up-building. We are going to be busy from there on with the drama. Excited 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jazreen17 said:

I have seen some rumours on Instagram saying Lee Min Ho has commited to Park Ji Eun's upcoming drama airing around aug-september while Park Bo Young is considering the role? I hope the announcement comes in quick so that we have alot of time for up-building. We are going to be busy from there on with the drama. Excited 

quick, quick quick my god please I run out of the patience

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

quick, quick quick my god please I run out of the patience

park-bo-young_1435172785_PBY1.jpg

tumblr_npxvdzSk6v1r3n4xoo1_1280.jpg

Amen to this. I've seen alot of LMH-PBY shippers who have been praying for this pairing. I'm all on board with this couple. 

I have seen this very intense FMV made by shippers for this couple 

If this comes about what shall we call this couple **** Tom & Jerry****:w00t: 

Spoiler

minho.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jazreen17 said:

19 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

Amen to this. I've seen alot of LMH-PBY shippers who have been praying for this pairing. I'm all on board with this couple. 

I have seen this very intense FMV made by shippers for this couple 

If this comes about what shall we call this couple **** Tom & Jerry****:w00t: 

Hide contents

minho.jpg

tumblr_nylhy75K991ttxe3mo1_540.jpg

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I Hope This Drama Will Be Intense And New Because I Read That It Takes Place In College So Is Our Oppa Back To Be A Student ? I Hope Not Cuz I Want To See Him In More Serious Roles :) So He Can Get A Daesang :w00t:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, saidcool93 said:

I Hope This Drama Will Be Intense And New Because I Red That It Takes Place In College So Is Our Oppa Back To Be A Student ? I Hope Not Cuz I Want To See Him In More Serious R

I want to be couple park bo young with Min Ho but I also don't want student, I hope, not student

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, saidcool93 said:

I Hope This Drama Will Be Intense And New Because I Read That It Takes Place In College So Is Our Oppa Back To Be A Student ? I Hope Not Cuz I Want To See Him In More Serious Roles :) So He Can Get A Daesang :w00t:

Serious drama is hard become a International epic. I think Tom & Jerry set in awkard places with love triangles and what not would be epic. I don't want her character to be attractive while I wish his character becomes obsessed with her something along that road. alot of comedy encounters more like Minsun they had hilarious clashes and convo's

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

Serious drama is hard become a International epic. I think Tom & Jerry set in awkard places with love triangles and what not would be epic. I don't want her character to be attractive while I wish his character becomes obsessed with her something along that road. alot of comedy encounters more like Minsun they had hilarious clashes and convo's

But He Did A Lot Of Rom-Coms & That Type Of Shows Do Not Set You To Conquer Prizes And Credit . It's Time For Oppa To Win A Daesang And Claim The Top Spot. A Lot Of Actors Are Doing Rom-Coms These Days And Rom-Coms Are Too Ordinary These Days. Oppa Did Great In Gangnam 1970 And Those Type Of Roles Which Will Earn Him The Top Spot.