Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@nina22_stv  I also thought KHS complemented LMH very well in Faith.  Have you seen the BTS?  He looked so happy when he was filming with her.  I was ecstatic  to see KSH at his GB VIP premiere.  Faith wasn't my favorite LMH drama, but his performance in Faith was one of the best.

• Like 4

Seems that something's a-happening tonight in China.  Maybe chingu @gtLmh0622 can help us decipher?

cr 跳车妹 wb

The variety show had used Minho's name for promoting, said Minho was the spokesperson of this show's sponsor, so he would attend this program and his over ten million dollars appearance money would be paid by the sponsor.   
Starhaus already denied that Minho would attend this program.
And now it's clear that Yadea is the sponsor of this program.

Thank you much @gtLmh0622 for your response. So that was what it was. Poor Mino. Always being used to generate interest even in projects he knows nothing about. I hope Yadea is compensating him fairly to get involved in this much hype. 

The fans are used to these rumors, especially it is a variety show. After the news came out, all replies from fans were : "I don't believe it."  and "It is impossible."    ^_^

Edited by gtLmh0622
  • Like 3

@nina22 welcome.gif to Soompi Minoz!  There are many FAITH lovers here so feel at home :)

Chingus, are you curious as to what bday gifts LMH received from his fans?

@zinnia already told us that DC LMH gave the little cushion that darling Choco is sitting on here.  But did you know that DC LMH also gave all the blue-wrapped (with gold ribbon) gifts seen in our boy's IG post here?

e3970d78jw1etkpv59geyj20ku0bi0uh.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, zinnia.....but did DC give him 29 gifts? :w00t:

That long blue gold-ribboned gift in front of him ^^ is a TELESCOPE (just like Gu Jun Pyo's!) :crazy:

e3970d78jw1etkq7vk1kvj20hs3yzauz.jpg

They also gave him INSTAX (instant cam), gizmos for his gaming, music, food, wine, and even soccer gear (compete with personalized NIKE cleats and portable goals so he can practice his game whenever he wants to!)

e3970d78jw1etkpvb84ixj20hs3hq1d1.jpge3970d78jw1etkq7x79y2j20hs3024gt.jpg

It's amazing how these gifts come from a very intimate knowledge of LMH's wants and needs.  And having seen some of the gifts DC has given him in the past, I feel that they have definitely outdone themselves this year.  

They even put together a photo book---I hope @zinnia can help us understand what all these "HEALING" is about? :blink:

e3970d78jw1etkpv8p6a7j20hs2us4d1.jpg

cr DC LMH via jennylin83_MZ

• Like 9

Guest Hydrogenic

【Japan News】 Lee Min Ho's "Thank You" is very popular. it is scheduled for release on July 10.
"Thank you" is for the celebration of the ninth anniversary debut, first time he wrote the lyrics to thank the fans. Through this beautiful song, you can feel his love for fans. Japan will have a special project, from the 1000 buyers, who are selected by lottery, will have "Hi Touch" with Lee Min Ho on July 12 at Pacifico Yokohama.

【Noticias de Minoz Japon】 "Thank You" de Lee Min Ho es muy popular y su lanzamiento esta previsto para el 10 de julio.
"Thank You" es por la celebración del noveno aniversario de su debut, es la primera vez que él escribe la letra para agradecer a los fans. A través de esta hermosa canción, se puede sentir su amor por los fans. Japón tendrá un proyecto especial para los 1.000 compradores, que seran seleccionados mediante sorteo y tendrá "Hi Touch" con Lee Min Ho, el 12 de julio en el Pacifico Yokohama.

cr: づOつリ
Translation & Shared by 李敏鎬香港後援會首站 이민호 Lee Min Ho 1st Hong Kong Fans Club
Traduccion al Español: Minoz Mexico Official

11659512_850578771701954_656152500653595

Edited by Hydrogenic

There is an award show tomorrow is he going to attend? any infos on that?

Said that Minho will attend it at 15:00 today.

We are going to see our boy crowned SNS king! :):lol:

@Geolyvseven

hahaha

the photo mostly looks as a Queen !!!

lol ! I see a tongue out:P:P

Edited by kiklaminHo
  • Like 1