Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

All I'll say to all these "justifications" is:

I KNOW why they are being made and by whom

Carry on Minoz...be happy and healthy as MinHo says. Hope MinHo is happy and doing well also, despite all this bitterness in HIS fandom!     =((  

@pixie and @houny : Thank you very much.

@Danie_A :

All right, maybe I am too nervous, because Minho is the top star in Asia, any news about him cause many antis and antacid to attack him.
So C-Minoz protect him very much.
And there were always many news talking about Minho just for getting more attention.
C-Minoz appeal all fans to be aware of the contents of news and not to share or spread out every news about him.
Now they didn't share any news not related to his works.

@pixie  Totally agreed with you.

I think last week is a disorder week to all Minho's fans.
Everyone's reaction may be different. 
And then senior Minoz began to teach new fans how to do to protect Minho if you still are his fan.

Senior Minoz only care about Minho, they didn't care who Suzy is. 
They said Minho's fans are as kind as Minho, because they hurry up to find who Suzy is and went to Suzy's thread to praise her.
But it is not necessary since no Suzy's fans come to Minho's thread to praise Minho.
And they said K-Minoz are always keep aloof and alienate, only care about Minho himself.
So they may send bless to Minho, but they won't like or dislike Suzy or others, and won't help any other to get more attention.

I hope we can all agree to disagree,a lot of changes have been made in our fandom this past week(something in my opinion that have been long over due and am happy for him)and I was so happy the way minoz accepted his relationship without hating on both parties...I don't know if am making sense,I know as a huge fandom we will always disagree as all family does and in my opinion I saw nothing in that post cos it was showing him in a good light from someone who knows him directly and tbh those reasons were one of the reasons I love him too. In my opinion,if certain articles like this come out in the future we can put it in the spoilers or high light the part,let's not be those kind of fandoms that fight over little things and please no one should leave,let us all stay together to love and support our boy no matter what..minoz fighting!

And as for the media I think they are milking this news which is expected cos those two are among the biggest celebrities in SK and there coming together was unexpected and huge,I know everything will be back to normal in a few weeks hopefully just hang on.

Guest humblebee

adamfever said: March 31, 2010 was the first day Personal Taste was aired, that means today (tomorrow my time :-) ) marks its 5th year. Let's talk about it.

He looked so good in PT, and I swear he looks better in it each time I watch it again.

Ok Minoz, let's put all these "disagreements" behind us.....and take that leap forward with uri Minho!...and for you @CarolynH ;))
e3970d78jw1eqorj5bgrej20h80h8dhk.jpg
cr EIDER FB update 
Ooohhh, that GRAZIA magazine cover =P~ =P~ =P~e3970d78jw1eqpa2dpoz9j20kn0d9jsx.jpg
edit by Gangnam Legend
This "pillow hug" pic is reminiscent of this 2009 iconic shot :x :xe3970d78jw1eqp4xen6klj20nm0mwaaz.jpg
cr 신이 빚은 민호

On the cover of (KOREA) STAR FOCUS April 2015
dd966404jw1eqp548mx9tj20k10q0wh8.jpg
cto via minobaragi
FM SCHEDULE per monika_leeminho 
[iNFO] Lee Min Ho's Fan Meet Schedule April/May 2015 - Tentative: 
2.4.15, 2nd of April 2015 -> Innisfree Festa Hong Kong 
8.4.15, 8th of April 2015 -> Samsonite RED Fan Meet Event in Shanghai
19.4.15, 19th of April 2015 -> Shimao Property Fan Meet Event in Hangzhou, China
22.5.15, 22nd of May 2015 -> 20th LOTTE Duty Free Family Concert/Family Festival in Seoul. 

P.S -> This is a schedule updated 31st of March 2015, there's always a possibility that new schedule/s added to his agenda. Please feel free to correct me or add an event/s that i might forget. Thank You!

Here's another long post on Weibo:

http://www.weibo.com/p/1001603824767844099812

Minho, is still Minho – Memories of Tienjin event by 敏敏梦0622 :

Being Minho’s fan more than a year, have seen him several times, including handshakes, sending gifts, his gently “Kansamida” ~ has been lingering in my ear.

I didn’t have idea to write something before, but this trip to Tianjin, I feel there was much left to say. Went to Tianjin, simply because of recent affairs, always feel that I need to see him by myself and confim that he was assured, was at ease, so absent from my work and lay on my child, then went straight.

Airport pick-up is crowded with many fans, he went vip and after came out, he cross waved his hands toward the fan’s direction. He drove through the fan zone also roll down the window and waved to us. Can not describe how warm he is – we also hoarse screaming and cheering respond to him. I think, he knew everyone’s heart.

Afternoon event, he appeared slowly and like a prince in the bright lights, indescribable calm and quiet, lick his lips, pout, laugh, humor, like a lot. He explain why he use vip, sorry that did not see his fans. Fans area is located to the right of the stage, the media area on the left the stage, one part of the event is to get him to reproduce his cool action for pulling down the cloth, the staff put down a electric vehicles on the right side of stage, we shouted that here! Here! And the left side of media area also shouted just right here ! Moderator is very difficult and then ask him, you choose which side, he did not hesitate to point to the fan side, said to be in there -  the middle even not to be his choice!

It said that only 50 places for fans, a thousand people are dealers, and the majority of dealers are men. And the press conference of new Products unexpectedly became his fan meeting. The atmosphere is very high and excited, several adjooshi behind me has been said that he is so handsome! How handsome! There is also a sigh of female staff, so handsome! Even better looking than in drama! And so thin! I am really proud of listening these!

Near the end of time, it can not help but express my feelings, to the next, loudly shouted: Min-ho, Nijinban (you are awesome)! This is my first shouted his name in front of him and in front of so many people, I think this sentence is the millions of fans want to convey to him! And to be important, he can understand! I shouted several times, because I was in the front row, I feel he really could hear, every time he would see to me. Conference ended, this time, I did not feel it’s short, I feel fun and I saw him, that’s enough ~

From the venue out to the exit he was leaving, there are already a large number of fans waiting for. Two security were in the chat, and one said Minho just walked passed him and this guy is so handsome and so tall, and then compared with their height, and said he’s really skinny! Super funny ~ [hee hee]
His car rear facing the door he wants out, he can come out and get in the car. But after a while, someone to communicate with the driver, the driver start the car and the garage door opened, we all thought the car would be back to the garage and let him get in car directly because too many people around. But the car went forward several meters, so he could walk out for more distance and we could look at him more! How warm he is, and he knew what we wanted! He came out, saw Chongqing fan club banner and went directly to them, pick a gift, shaking hands, laughing, and then get in car.

Goodbye, Min-ho ~ I feel satisfied. He did not meant to show how happy he is and not meant to show any helpless, he is who he is, he laughed as before, fans still have priority in everything, still naughty, still play his lips when he felt boring. I like this, he lives at ease and magnanimous!
Min
ho is still Minho! And always be our Minho !