Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Roseaza said: My POV since the news shooks many Minoz heart why not we just focus on LMH activities only for the time being as some of us are weak by the news. Call this healing period of time until majority minoz adapt to it. Afterall here are Minoz comforting zone. Minoz helps each other to heal. IF one sick we cater to the sick person and dont provoke the weak heart. Only care ...t.u

March 31, 2010 was the first day Personal Taste was aired, that means today (tomorrow my time :-) ) marks its 5th year. Let's talk about it.

He looked so good in PT, and I swear he looks better in it each time I watch it again.

CBWMW5AUYAEEWV4.jpg
CBWMXmGUgAAkGEl.jpg

CBWMXZsVEAEtzE3.jpg
CBWMOU_U0AAvK5t.jpg
CBWMPUxU0AA1WXy.jpg
CBWMXZsVEAEtzE3.jpg
CBWMP5PU8AA0rNy.jpg

cr: as tagged

Guest Roseaza

Adamfever, My POV:-  the love affair makes some minoz heart weak so anything in regards to his private love should remain private and not to be mentioned.Of course Minoz wants BB happy and accept whoever or whatever his choice like we accept whatever his drama or film he chose and we support till the end. Some of us just a little more sensitive because we care so much, we expect so much, we worry for him so much, we afraid if he fails and not being taking care of well. Most importantly we want to adore him as usual and any changes in him scared some of our hearts afraid that he will loose popularity, lost minoz and minoz lost him. Until certain healing time when some assurance console the worry heart becouse we worry him. That's all..at the end we love him so much.

I've been posting on this thread for more than a year now but this is the first time I feel like I am walking on eggshells. I don't know what is okay and what's not okay to post anymore. I still think I didn't post anything against the rules but because some people were offended, I have edited my post and taken out the article. I just left the link for those who want to read it.        :(

gtLmh0622 said: I suggest that we should not post any news about other person than LMH here.
I didn't find anyone post these news on Minoz Weibos, LMH Baidu Teiba, LMH fan clubs on FB......etc. around Chinese Area by now.
Because:
1. Minoz should focus on Minho's works, Minho and Starhaus are also trying their best to transfer media's focus right now.
2. Minho did not like to mention about his private life.
3. Minho did not say anything about this relationship personally. 
4. Minoz can't prevent others from talking about such affairs, but Minoz won't talk about or help others to spread out.
5. Minoz love Minho because his acting, his personality, his wisdom, his charming,..........more and more but just himself.

If they (LMH & Suzy) want to talk about their relationship to the press, more power to them.  They aren't doing anything wrong and should be able to if they want to.  If they don't want to, that's fine too. They are entitled to their privacy. 
My one big beef with this whole situation is the posting of paparazzi/fan pictures/videos because they are basically being stalked and were not given the choice to share those intimate, private moments.  That I object to and would prefer to not see that kind of stuff posted here at all.  It only rewards bad behavior, in my humble opinion AND if I'm not mistaken, it is against the rules of this thread (I've seen mods edit and remove posts of this nature so that's what I'm basing it on).

Since we seem to have differing opinions on what kinds of LMH/Suzy type things should be posted, might I make a suggestion?   -- If the article or news story is about LMH and it mentions Suzy, or he specifically mentions her himself in the story, we post it in this thread because it's about him directly.  
-- If the article or news story is about Suzy and it mentions LMH or she specifically mentions him herself (like the press conference today), we post it in the Minzy thread because it not about him directly, but about her.  
-- Anything else relationship-wise that you're not sure of, or if it's some fluff gossip piece that neither of them participated in and it mentions both of them, post in the Minzy thread.  
Again, these are just suggestions but I'm open to other ideas on how to keep harmony in the thread.   :-*
Peace, my friends.  :)>-
Oh and to all who posted the latest pictures, thank you!  :x

I just read a little about The Crossing I, which
- starred ZZ and SHK,
- directed by John Woo, the one who has directed A Better Tomorrow and even Mission Impossible II,  and
- written by Wang Hui-Ling who was nominated for an Oscar  for Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- had a budget of USD48.6 million
-> everything was pointing to a huge success. Unfortunately, it wasn't. It was a loss.

Lesson learned: Big names, huge budget don't guarantee success.
Conclusion: LMH and Starhaus should consider the character and the script carefully (I think that's what they are doing).  Choose the project if LMH feels very passionate about it, not because of ZZ, not because it's related to China. In the worst case, if it fails, he still doesn't regret to take it as he loves it.

Danie_A said: gtLmh0622 said: I suggest that we should not post any news about other person than LMH here.
I didn't find anyone post these news on Minoz Weibos, LMH Baidu Teiba, LMH fan clubs on FB......etc. around Chinese Area by now.
Because:
1. Minoz should focus on Minho's works, Minho and Starhaus are also trying their best to transfer media's focus right now.
2. Minho did not like to mention about his private life.
3. Minho did not say anything about this relationship personally. 
4. Minoz can't prevent others from talking about such affairs, but Minoz won't talk about or help others to spread out.
5. Minoz love Minho because his acting, his personality, his wisdom, his charming,..........more and more but just himself.

Annyeong, MINOZ!  >:D<
My two-cents' worth:@Kris Silva No, you're not breaking any rules.  A few have just requested that, if possible, MinZy articles be posted in shippers thread instead.@Danie_A Now it's your turn to "chillax".  No one's attacking anybody.  Some members only requested to be spared of MinZy news since they come here to get updated on Minho's non-dating activities. 
I second @Soosie15's suggestions.  Sounds pretty clear-cut to me :-bd
@gtLmh0622 No, you did not say anything wrong.  Please continue to post as we value your updates especially from C-Minoz. 
Our boy in a full-page ad in today's Korean newspaper Looking like The Boss that he is :x :x64441a2fjw1eqondf24ahj20li0sogmr.jpg
The actual ad

64441a2fjw1eqondeoyqej20li0so0u8.jpg

cr 유라 미노

@pixie
Have you read the 3 lines I've posted about "LMH" earlier, where was there any MinZy news, it was mainly praise for LMH...But I see how it is. It's ok as I said I'll post good things about "LMH" here and again ppl are welcome to "off topic" me anytime! 

Guest Edna Lee

@Kris Silva please continue what u have been doing, if only for the love of LMH, any news is worth our while. we cannot please everyone...To the others, not one of us can just set our own rules and demand obedience. The rules have already been determined by the moderators/administrators of this page a very long time ago, and those were the ones we should follow. Any news about LMH is ours to partake, be it good or bad news to some of us, as long as it concerns him, that deserves a space here. it's not as if we are to spread lies and non sense criticisms, we are all better than that ...I am not here to judge, AGAIN, I AM NOT HERE to judge anyone, but if you are truly a MINOZ, you will always find it in your heart to adjust happily or painfully. Yes, he does owe us his popularity but he doesn't owe us his life.

gtLmh0622 said:

Sorry that if I make you feel uncomfortable.
We all knew that something happened, but the long post did not indicate the girl's name.

I thought the rules of this thread were not mention Minho's personal life, not post the pictures of his family and not mention other actors or actress.
Especially at this time, I thought we should follow the rules.

By the way, today I still didn't see any post about yesterday's news on any Minoz Weibo or thread or FB. I will say good for China/HK/TWN Minoz.

SUZY  SUZY   SUZY   SUZY   SUZY......No, the problem is not the mention of her.
The problem, as I see it, and this is MY OPINION, is that why the fudge should her name need be mentioned in every article about LMH?  And vice versa?  This is a question posed to the media, not to the posters here.  Didn't they have very strong, solid, hard-earned careers before they met? 
Now, since we cannot avoid encountering news about them online and SNS, some of us dare to ask if it's possible to keep this thread clear of the media hype on the dating news.  Of course, if it's news about LMH---his works, activities---and his dating is mentioned, then by all means let's post---since there's no way to avoid it anyway.  But this is not the thread to learn more about Suzy.  And we do not want to give irresponsible bloggers/media the time of day for their speculation/ rumors/ exaggerations/ mistranslations, etc. 
Now back to spazzing...........hsa_org.giflovea_org.gifhsa_org.gif
938184a2jw1eqny0kc1l3g20bo067av6.gif
938184a2jw1eqnxqhs1y8g20bo067e81.gif
938184a2jw1eqnxmhh132g20bo0677o6.gif

938184a2jw1eqnxs4w4r0g20bo067tyo.gif938184a2jw1eqnxntqupjg20bo0671kx.gif

From ROMANSON BTS cr ohchloe