Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Sisters, I don't want to see much more Suzy's name, suzy must not talk about Lee Min Ho,this is fault , I am pissed off, I am heartbroken, I always , every morning wait to drama but. We have waited for 2 years , April come, I looked to channel's dramas, all they is full until August maybe september, Lee Min Ho maintains  continuosly CF   but we don't want to this, He says continuosly " I look to new Project" but WHEN? Is November or december?   :(( :(( year will finish, I am finished. ~X(

Sorry chinggus if my post is causing problems here. I posted the article not to promote their ship but only because there were  nice things said about our boy. We have always posted news articles here in the past, whenever other people have mentioned Lee Min Ho in a good light.  So I didn't see any problem posting the article here.  If I am breaking any rules then let me know.     :)>-

Guest kesara

LMH is finally dating get real, Suzy will always be part of LMH life... Let's get real... LMH can to any fan meeting for his fan or whatever. But behind close doors he's dAting SUZY!!!

A very good and touching writings from a Chinese Minoz 墨瞳minoShirley : http://www.weibo.com/p/1001603825350994967443

I try my best and by Google’s help to simply translate to English:

After the affair was disclosed for three or four days, Oppa will appear in public, and will come to my own city. First I was shocked and skeptical, after the news was confirmed, I was happy and worried. Before I saw him, the mood could not be able to calm down. Probably because witnessed his message of love brought much shock, so the power of the aftershocks are still uneasy, it may be because never before encountered such a situation, it is for the company and that he would have no idea how to deal with, but above all these ups and downs all the anxiety dissipated but not after seeing him, because of his aura.
His
manners are between words and deeds to the fans, to convey a message to the outside world, "Rest assured, I do not stir up trouble, but I would not do to the timid." Romance definitely be a super event in Korean entertainment, but even this premium event, this time as we have seen, it will not affect the halo over his head.

Upright character + wise mind + superior strength = evergreens, which I always felt actor Lee is, and confirmed it after I've seen him. Upright character, whether it is a few years ago or right now, whether it is before or after Monday, which is absolutely no doubt in him, and is the point those black acid can not touch for so many years.

Wise mind, on stage reflex definitely respond to the IQ & EQ. Those who attend Yadi conference will know better, a "Is there any good food in Tienjin ? "subtly let everyone happier and at higher atmosphere.

Superior strength, actor Lee’s shape condition is really nothing to say, after seen him in person is more amazing to speachless, from the body to the appearance and that pair of eyes. At the airport, heard "high, thin, handsome" everywhere, in addition, one heard the deepest impression was "this guy quite like a superstar" . tall, thin, handsome people are a lot, but look like a star especially a superstar is so hard.

This is aura,
his
unusually classy is from the upright character, his charming is from wise mind, and his confidence is from superior strength. Two days ago, I saw some  words, not really do matter with him, but I felt that something inexplicable very fit, "civilized in their own prosperity so barbaric forces jealous, and because their elegance so barbaric forces inferiority." His high popularity remained unchanged this time, I do not know how many other people have to provoke eyebrows, but no way, king is the king, the real crown is not a gift from anyone’s charity, also can not give someone as a gift of charity. No matter what you try every way to keep with him, that experience came a step by step he experienced is his own imprint. His character and being a great actor are also his natural instincts and his own talent, these are what you see behind his status and popularity. The outside world can not changed it in any case, could only watch these caused the Lee Min Ho effects one after another.

To me personally, am also impressed by these things, dare to say that I’m a fan of his. Otherwise, if you just look at his good looking, it’s not different from those passers-by. Before you get idol star aura, you must be an honorable person.
Not to mention that
love is a normal thing that a normal person will do in a normal time, and to me, his real value is not as a star presence, but a mentor, so I'm not too deified him. After I saw him trying his best to wave his hands to us so far from at the airport, and trying to give more benefits to his fans at the business conference, not hesitate to take over the water from his fan, eventually turn back from vip to ordinary channels, full of
sincerity and smiling eyes under sunglasses, flight delays and then go back to sign for the fans, my heart can not stop feeling the waves of warm, and peace of mind, this love has not deliberately provocative, no matter what happens, he is such a good man like himself, as a fan like me, only to become better myself.
A good book needs good reader, which is the understanding and win-win situation between him and us. Life continues, and will get better.

Hi everyone,I am a minoz too and I love lee min ho so much. I became his fan about a year and have watched all his dramas,he is an amazing actor can't wait for his next drama and I know he is going through a lot of stress to pick an inconic character/drama that we will not forget in a hurry becos he might be going to the military next year I have faith in him and am willing to wait for him and I hope all minoz does same too.

Houny said:
 I saw someone post in here Starhaus tweet about wanting fans to help decide LMH his next project? and btw lets all forget this difference and discuss or come with opinions of what we want to see him do next?

My fantasy:

I would like him to do either a action film-high paced or rom-com film with Suzy starting shouting early may because I just want to see him back desparately and he should take a drama later in this year. the Drama can be action-rom if he makes a Rom-com movie with Suzy first.

Guest zazhimi

gtLmh0622 said: I suggest that we should not post any news about other person than LMH here.
I didn't find anyone post these news on Minoz Weibos, LMH Baidu Teiba, LMH fan clubs on FB......etc. around Chinese Area by now.
Because:
1. Minoz should focus on Minho's works, Minho and Starhaus are also trying their best to transfer media's focus right now.
2. Minho did not like to mention about his private life.
3. Minho did not say anything about this relationship personally. 
4. Minoz can't prevent others from talking about such affairs, but Minoz won't talk about or help others to spread out.
5. Minoz love Minho because his acting, his personality, his wisdom, his charming,..........more and more but just himself.

Guest suezat

The Shawshank redemption kind of movie will do him good , he don't even need a leading lady , evry body will be happy , it will be only him .... :)

Guest Edna Lee

I respect everyone"s opinion here... yes, this thread is dedicated to our LMH, but we cannot deny the facr that his name will be mention in any size and form in korean entertainment news. He is always a hot topic be it in a drama, movie, fan meets, ads, concerts, name it all He is being talked about by his good manners by the people working with him, production staffs, directors, co actors, leading ladies and now, his girlfriend. so, why should we discriminate a news that mentions his name? WE ALL LOVE LMH! We should welcome ANY news, especially those that gives us the impression of how good  a person he is...his woman now tells us that he is a very caring and a gentleman, a warm hearted and considerate, must we not like that impression of him? A news is a news. everything about him, we deserve to know. I've been a shipper myself, but my feelings about it is not important, HIS feelings is...  

Guest suezat

Houny said: suezat said: The Shawshank redemption kind of movie will do him good , he don't even need a leading lady , evry body will be happy , it will be only him .... :)

Guest Edna Lee

Just for fyi, i am first and foremost a MINOZ..   i just thought he was in love then with someone that i felt happy about it I'm now in the process of moving on...But still happy for him because i just want him to be in love and be loved. 

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"Why Suzy Fell For Lee Min Ho

BY Julie Jones | Mar 30, 2015 08:24 AM EDT 

Lee Min Ho and Suzy Bae

There are lots of reasons that actress and miss A singer Suzy may have decided to date Lee Min Ho. He's handsome and talented for a start. And she has admitted to being a fan of his drama "City Hunter."

But Suzy offered another reason when she appeared on the March 28 edition of the KBS program "Happy Together 3." It was the first time she shared any details about their relationship and her words revealed another side of the popular Hallyu star.

"I can't really say for sure but he is very understanding and caring," she said. "He's also a very warm-hearted person and I think that's why I began to fall for him."

She was asked if the couple had any plans to spend time together in the immediate future.

"Since I just made a comeback, I'm going to be very busy so we will have to cheer each other on from afar, and keep our relationship going while working hard."

Suzy Bae will be busy with promotional activities for miss A's latest album, "Colors" on March 30. It is the group's seventh album.

Lee Min Ho is considering a role in a Chinese film as well as several drama offers.

After Suzy's declaration that both celebrities would be too busy to see each other often, "Happy Together" emcee Yoo Jae Suk suggested that there should be no more questions about her relationship. He did not want Suzy to feel uncomfortable.

Although the couple has many friends and colleagues in common, they reportedly only began seeing each other a few weeks after she attended the January 20 premiere of his debut film "Gangnam Blues."

The Korean media outlet Dispatch revealed the news that the couple was dating after publishing photographs of them together in London. The actors had a few free days after work commitments and went sightseeing together. They stayed at the same hotel but it was later reported that Lee Min Ho's mother and sister were also staying there, as were members of Suzy's entourage.

Both stars' agencies have since confirmed the relationship.

Lee Min Ho previously dated his "City Hunter" co-star Park Min Young. The couple broke up after a few months citing the difficulty of fitting dates into their busy schedules. Suzy has been involved in some dating rumors but denied them. She has never previously publicly dated anyone.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/79826/20150330/why-suzy-fell-for-lee-min-ho.htm

Guest Roseaza

My POV since the news shooks many Minoz heart why not we just focus on LMH activities only for the time being as some of us are weak by the news. Call this healing period of time until majority minoz adapt to it. Afterall here are Minoz comforting zone. Minoz helps each other to heal. IF one sick we cater to the sick person and dont provoke the weak heart. Only care ...t.u