Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@pixie0622:  So you like him long haired?  I like it shorter or bangs up because it shows off his best feature, his eyes.  I like his hair now the best, followed by his hair in Faith (when he had it pulled back from his face), Heirs, BOF (yes-I think he is cute with the curls), personal Taste and last City Hunter.  I also like the brownish hair over black.

class="single__title entry-title"Lee Min Ho, Girls’ Generation, Kim Jong Kook, and others in the TOP50 most searched on Baidu

baidu top 50

A series of Korean actors, actresses, and idol groups were seen in the TOP50 most searched key words on the Chinese search engine Baidu.

Baidu is a Chinese website which is used by more than 500 million people daily as one of the top search engines in China. It has also been known to have recently display its daily TOP50 searches on its website.

On February 16th, based on the given chart, many Korean celebrities were spotted within the TOP50 searches, signifying the popularity of Korean stars in China. Some of the searches included Ji Chang Wook, Lee Min Ho, Kim So Eun, Girls’ Generation, Park Shin Hye, Song Ji Hyo, Kim Jong Kook, and Lee Jong Suk.

Already popular in Korea for their works, these stars as well as others are quickly gaining popularity among fans in China as well as other countries. Whether the fans are watching dramas, such as Lee Jong Suk’s Pinocchio, or listening to Girls’ Generation’s music, Korean entertainment continuously growing into a global phenomenon.

Source: Top Star News / koreaboo

I'm sad those spoiler pictures are uploaded here especially when GB is expected to be released in some countries soon. And those pictures look like they were taken at a theater in my eyes. What a shame if a fan took and uploaded them in the first place. And I don't understand those fans here who upload spoiler pictures indiscriminately regardless other fans' requests. Well, it seems that waiting for a few months is really hard for them.

Hello fellow Minoz :) I'm a very new fan, I recently fell in love with the man with the most amazing eyes and the most contagious smile :D :x  I am glad to be one of you. Please guide me through    :-h
ETS: Guys can you plz tell me of the best way to navigate 3000 pages of this gorgeous soul's forum? I want to read everything but that's a little too much :P Is there a fast way to skim the most important posts with LMH news or I should just take this as a "wine sipping" experience and enjoy every page? :D

class="content-title" style="font-size: 1.4em; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 620px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"
12 Dimpled Korean Actors and Actresses that Dazzle
Dimples_Lee-Min-Ho.png

For many, many years, it completely escaped my notice that Lee Min Hohas a really nice set of dimples.This obvious knowledge finally hit me over the head, knocking some observational skills into me, when a friend said, “Dimples, Akina! Lee Min Ho hasdimples! Look!” Oh, why yes… yes, he does! And what a lovely pair of dimples he has. “Boys Over Flowers,” “Personal Taste,” “City Hunter,” “The Heirs,” “Faith,” and the movie “Public Enemy Returns” are just a few places to catch a glimpse of him and his cheek indent.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/17/12-dimpled-korean-actors-and-actresses-that-dazzle/13/

@guadi , @prosperity, @soosee15 and @kiklamino, Thank you for speaking up for me. I really appreciate it. Guadi got it right in her post about me, "flying to LA to attend the LMH Toyota Camry Meet and also that I was a concerned fan who wanted to see him doing well in all areas. Being new and not knowing that comparisons between actors and movies, in some cases are frowned upon, that  was my only error. Some of you politely explained that to me and I appreciated it. I deleted the post because someone else sent me a polite private message asking me to delete it and I did so thinking perhaps that she was a moderator. I did not insult anyone and just wrote what I observed. To say that I am not new and using fake user names with no proof is just rude. It is true that I lurked awhile before posting. I wanted to find all the information I could about GB and this forum was informative and when I could not find adlyn13's review, I decided to join and ask. Since I started posting, I decided to continue participating and ever since I started reading this forum, I have not noticed any trolling or LMH haters. I was really taken aback to be called a hater and a liar because I merely made some comparisons.  

Guadi, about reposting my experience seeing him at the Toyota Meet and at the airport, I don't think I want to at this point. One thing I will say though is that when I was waiting in line to enter the building, I met a charming and funny black lady who flew all the way from Chicago and was a great fan of LMH. The few of us had fun laughing and joking. She was a real sweetheart.

Happy Chinese New Year chingus!  <:-P <:-P

B-KaHwBCQAALVFh.jpg

To my fellow Filipino Minoz you can watch the exclusive interview of Ricky Lo with Lee Min Ho this coming Saturday at Startalk.  :D:D

Danie_A said: Hello fellow Minoz :) I'm a very new fan, I recently fell in love with the man with the most amazing eyes and the most contagious smile :D :x  I am glad to be one of you. Please guide me through    :-h
ETS: Guys can you plz tell me of the best way to navigate 3000 pages of this gorgeous soul's forum? I want to read everything but that's a little too much :P Is there a fast way to skim the most important posts with LMH news or I should just take this as a "wine sipping" experience and enjoy every page? :D