Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

LovableLEE_13 said: @zinnia‌ Hello! Thank you for translating the original Interview. Sometimes it's hard to believe everything that has been written about LMH since most of the write ups were translated from translations. Somehow the original thoughts has been lost or changed. I have read somewhere- Kpop herald, that Kim Rae Won was disappointed with the final version of GB since many parts of his were edited and it somehow affected the way Yong Ki was presented. Have you read the write up in Korean? If yes, could you please translate it? Thank you very much. I've got the impression that LMH is not appreciated very much by his fellow Koreans. Do tell me if I'm wrong. I love him a lot and in my opinion, he is one of the best young actors in Korea. I really love his style of acting, not exaggerated. Thank you @zinnia‌ :x :x

Guest roshinip

Calling @kiklamino :-h

is your hubby working for Mino now ????
(Those chingus who remember her old avatar would know what I'm talking about)

Oh here it is
                        n8VGFQO9T37F6.gif
10007051_1067854739908366_92296809077311
P.S. with all due respects to Kiklamino's hubby, I had to mention him on this thread. You're a lucky man to have a wify with such a great sense of humor and a warm heart.

Hat's off to Mr.  & Mrs. Kiklamino                         

tumblr_inline_napy3bGju71qc2uch.gif

Dear LMH ...Thank you for giving the kitchen new point view to me , usually I try to avoid the kitchen coz someone will ask me to do the dishes , but now I volunteer , crazy I know but imaging you sitting there ....I'm in heavens. . :)

Hallyu stars Kim Soo-hyeon-I, Park Shin-hye, Lee Min-ho and Lee Joon-ki; what will they do during Lunar New Years?

photo565144.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

Seollal is here. This year we have 5 straight days to reunite with family and friends who we have been so busy to meet up with. Hallyu stars are not much different. Most of them are planning on meeting with family and going through piled work.

Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye are also spending time with family. Lee Min-ho is getting back to work after the holidays and he's trying to choose his next project but apparently it's not easy for him to do so.

Source : www.ajunews.com/view/...

Translation : Hancinema

I realize this is slightly off-topic but I'll bring it back around.  I promise!  ;)
I'm sure I'm not the only one here who saves the pictures that are posted in this thread to a computer or back-up device?  At least I hope I'm not, lol. :\">
Well anyway, I have amassed quite a collection of Lee Minho pictures since I started lurking on this forum many months ago and although I had planned to use some of them as avatars for when I joined the forum and some as wallpapers for my computer, what to do with the rest?   Seems a shame to just have them sitting in a folder somewhere collecting dust, so to speak. Doesn't it?
Here's what I did .. I made my very own LMH desktop screen saver. :)  It's super easy to do too and if you would like to know how it's done, read the spoiler. 
(Keep in mind that this only works on laptops and desktop computers that run a Windows OS (operating system) such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, etc.  Also, I have no  idea how or if it can be done on a Mac, a smart phone or tablet. Sorry.) 

How to make a custom LMH desktop screen saver in Windows.
If you already have a collection folder with LMH pictures in it, that's great!  If you don't, you need to create one.  You can label it whatever you want  (mine is called LMH pics). Save the folder to somewhere on your computer that you can easily find it. ;)
Once you've collected some pictures, move on to the next step. 
On your desktop (where all your little icons are), place your mouse in the middle of the screen, away from the icons and right click with your mouse.  A  little pop-up will appear.  On the little pop-up, scroll down to "Personalize" and click on it. A larger pop-up window will appear.
On the pop-up window, find "Screen Saver". Click on it. Another pop-up box will appear.  These are your Screen Saver settings.  Find the drop down menu,  click on it and find "Photos" or "Windows Live Photo Gallery" in the list (either one works the same).  Click on it.  
Next, click on the Settings button next to it. Another pop-up box will appear.  On that box, go down to where it says "Use pictures and videos from"  and click on the "Browse" button.  Find the folder that you created with all of your LMH pictures in it.  Choose that folder and click OK. (*Note - each time you save new pictures to the folder, they will automatically be added to the screen saver the next time it turns on.)
Back on the pop-up box, go down to where it says "Use this theme".  In the drop down box, you can choose a specific theme for your screen saver or if you  prefer, you can scroll down to the bottom of the drop down and choose "Random".  Each time your screen saver kicks in (turns on) it will display a different screen saver theme.  You can change this to any other theme in the list at any time. 
Below that, you can also adjust the speed of how fast you want your pictures to display (Slow, Medium, Fast).  I use Medium, myself. I find that it's just enough time to look at his beautiful face and then it's on to the next picture. hehe. ;)
You can also choose to shuffle the contents of the folder here too.  This means that each time your screen saver turns on, the pictures in the folder will be  displayed in a different order.
Once you're done in there, click on "Save" at the bottom of the box.
Next .. Back on the screen saver box, you can adjust how quickly you want your screen saver to turn on once your computer is idle.  You can set it for 5  minutes, 8 minutes, 10 minutes, whatever you decide. 
Once you've done that, click on "Apply" at the bottom of the box.  Then click on "OK" to close the box.
That's it!  The next time your computer or laptop is idle for the amount of time you set for your screen saver, your screen saver will turn on and you will be  able to enjoy your collection of LMH pics.  
Disclaimer:  You may end up staring at your computer for hours on end while the screen saver is running.  I am not responsible for any lost time that may occur as a result, lol.  >:)
If you have any questions or issues with the instructions, please feel free to send me a private message. :)

@Sosee15  I can't even begin to..........                                                OMG                                                      your idea                                                               awesome-smiley-emoticon.gif
I recently lost my laptop (that I bought after smashing the last one during Faith finale) which in other words felt like losing one's horcrux since it had all the HD Daejang pictures I began collecting from Oct 2012 (in total there were 4 folders:airport,fanmeet,Daejang,LMH)I tried to bp this thread to regain those pictures but they won't show up. crying-girl.gifI should have saved them in a hard disk ...I realize only now.
There ought to be a picture blog incorporating all of MinHo's pics for reckless people like me crying-and-sniffling.gif

Thanks @LovableLEE_13 for the link. I shared the review in the GB thread:http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2021600/upcoming-movie-2015-gangnam1970-%EA%B0%95%EB%82%A8-1970-new-trailer-p17/p23

To our lucky Filipino Minoz, you have another chance to see our prince. He will have a fan meeting sponsored by Kyochon in Greenhills Theatre, next week Tuesday Feb. 24 !! 
..  I wish I were in Manila.   :((
10398674_548775825264841_530111100819516

adamfever said: zinnia said: I don't know if it's already shared here.
It's for you who want TNGT HD pictures.
http://www.tngt.co.kr/campaign/
-edit-I just found the site was shut down because too many people visited there. You have to wait till midnight (KST). TNGT should have known how many fans Minho has in advance. ^^;

pixie0622 said: Jung Il-woo was recently interviewed in China and was asked the same question that was posed to LMH:If you can save a friend from drowning, who would you save--LMH, Kim Bum, or Kim Woo Bin?
Of course, he'll save...

B89SsSGIYAAdPXX.jpg

heia_org.gifmb_org.gif

FULL VIDEO HERE 

GANGNAM'70 OST was released today in Korea! 

via minojennalee Tw