Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

gaeingoh said:
@mtdt,how come you can go so close ... are you working at the airport.  
there is an article my sis send yesterday about him staying at the Presidential Suite at the Westin Hotel. They got a 1,9m guy to try out his bed first, in case it doesn't fit :)) :))   Like in TW, they prepare his personalised robe etc.  Our dear Minho-ssi must be enjoying is jecuzzi bath and enjoying the night view of Singapore city right now in his suite 
:)) :))

Hi all... me reporting here!

So excited Tonite. Actually I was held back at office and was still thinking if skipping going to the airport... but the bus to airport came the min I step on the bus stop thus I took it. I reach airport at 730pm.. minho flight already touchdown. I quickly ran into the area and grab hold of a CSO to ask her exactly which gate. Then I ran to that gate... nearer to the gate from afar I saw a big group of security guards and I guess must be him... I quickly ran towards them and saw him!!

I quickly zip out my phone n video him... as he walked towards me I smiled and said hello... Surprised was he looked at me... smiled and replied hi! Omg Omg. ... fainted on the spot.

Then quickly ran infront and continue to walked with him. At the escalator he again looked at my direction and smiled! Then followed him till the VIP area.

So tats my fan account. I choose to think that he remembered me... tat I also followed him like that during his last trip? Let me delu mind goes wild. Haha

And YES! Happy news!!! Nov 9th!!!

Let's go together!! Haha

Happy and my heart beating on reading your story.... This is the second time I am a fan but this time, mad with him... So I can see your feeling.....

Thank for sharing .... Good luck to you

@mtdt - dearest, you are absolutely AWESOME!!! ^:)
Opportunities to see our dear boy LMH are really very rare, and I'm proud of you to have grab such chance to see him . . .  and to be the recipient of his attention and his smile and  melodious "hello" also,  WOW, I'm so glad for you. . . .  and thank you so much for sharing dear ~
I am just so amaze you were able to keep your cool, if it has been me, I can't guarantee being alive right after!!!  :))   I may have died of heart attack!!!  =))
More from you guys on Nov. 9 ~ Minoz Singapore as soooo lucky ~

@Mosquito‌ Hi chingu, it has been a while since i logged in to soompi. yah will definately go to his FM !!! gawd I am so excited !!! lets go together. :D

btw I bought air ticket to KL tmr. Hopefully I can see him at the airport tmr ! haha.. i am so excited.

Oh, how I want to go very much. There is a cheap flight back for hkd940 but not sure if I could get the ticket to his concert. Is it open for booking now.  As I will be going back on 16th therefore I am a bit stuck here right now.  For the 9th, is like chicken first or egg first (i book concert first or the flight first - no more cheap fares!).  If I do not have the plan for 16th, I will have no second thoughts to book my flight now and  join you ladies.  At least I will get to see the Guangzhou concert  so I will see how it goes before I decide on the Singapore one....

@mtdt,
how come you can go so close ... are you working at the airport.  

there is an article my sis send yesterday about him staying at the Presidential Suite at the Westin Hotel. They got a 1,9m guy to try out his bed first, in case it doesn't fit

:)

)

)   Like in TW, they prepare his personalised robe etc.  Our dear Minho-ssi must be enjoying is jecuzzi bath and enjoying the night view of Singapore city right now in his suite 

)

)

Happy to hear that. It must be a special arrangement for our Angel. Hope Min Ho can enjoy and

hello everyone....
am happy to see min ho..@mtdt am so happy for you.......i was watching your video.....in the first one when you cutely said "hello"....in a smooth,silent and cute voice....the reaction of min ho was adorable.......and the second time when you told "hello"......the look on his face, was priceless......he recognized you chingu......i would have had a heart attack right there on that elevator if it was me..............you are so lucky chingu....i am currently a bit jealous of you......but i am really happy for you.... :x

@mtdt: Actually I was quite surprized when I heard you say "hello" in the video. For me it sounded like "hallo" and I was thinking why would she greet him in German. *lool* :-? :))Anyway I like your voice, you sound very nice!

@Kiklamino: You are not the only one. Chances that he will ever show up in Switzerland (or Germany/France) are slim too, While I would like to travel to korea one day (like the landscape there), I'm not sure if I would be able to do the trip as I don't speak korean and my english is also very limited (speaking ability)

Annyeong, Minoz!  :-h
Wow, so many beautiful pics of our dear boy at ICN and SIN---he's just so drop-dead gorgeous =P~ =P~I love that he cares to look good at public events, even at airports where he knows his fans would be taking photos of him.  He knows these pics are precious to us so he wants to give us something to treasure until the next time he's out.  In contrast to some other celebs who try hard to avoid their fans, it's very obvious that uri LMH constantly looks around to see where his fans are, and is always ready to give a warm smile or wave or, if you're as lucky as our dear @mtdt, an audibly sweet "Hi!" :x :x
@mtdt You saw him up close---waaah, I'm so jealous! But jongmal, so happy for you.  >:D<  I was laughing so hard when I saw this video of yours:

When he gave you his adorable monkey face, you seemed to have lost it....your cam just went down and all we could see were feet! =))  I don't blame you though....I would've fallen off the escalator if that happened to me :))  He's just full of light, isn't he?  :x :x
@moonrain Poor chingu, you missed him by a hair :(  But you have no reason to fret----you have a much higher chance of seeing him than us here out in the West. So no whining, OK? ;)Thanks for posting the OSIM SIN welcome stuff.  Looks to me that OSIM country managers are trying to outdo each other in welcoming our LMH.  Isn't SIN the home base of OSIM?  Read that they're celebrating the company's 35th anniv with LMH so let's see how they will beat HK in terms of production value or Shanghai and Taiwan in terms of fan service (hopefully, no more balloon thrusting jebal...).  Can't wait.....
I don't think this has been posted.  I love the fan's nick.... :))This says, "Welcome to Singapore, baby!" BycQ5Q7IQAAqW1n.jpg:large

@yyanz1 So you bought a ticket to KL?  On SG?  Will you be at the OSIM KL FM, too?  You think he's flying to KL tonight or the morning of 9/28?  You must share your SIN airport pics ASAP!  Thank you and enjoy every second of it! :-*  (By the way, if you get to share a word with him, please ask if he liked our Birthday Scrapbook....kekeke).
I think I can subsist on this smile alone hearta_org.gifByeRzcyCcAIQlTa.jpg

cr as tagged

FANCAM at ICNNice to hear Ahjussi1's voice and MH's sweet "Nae..."  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140926 Lee Min Ho 이민호 @ Incheon International Airport

cr. 娜娜小姐r59031325 via youku 
uploaded to YT by Hallyu Lee Minho
OMG.  THOSE EYES...emotigal-fainting-t-b-yram-copyright.gifBydsNdXIYAArPoF.jpg:large

[DRAMAFEVER NEWS]
itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"Lee Min Ho will release pop/rock album in Octoberby KrisE on Fri, Sep 26, 2014

(pictures skipped)Lee Min Ho is at it again! It's been confirmed he's releasing a second musical album in October, titled Song For You.

After the success of his first album back in 2013, titled  My Everything, the wish for a second album has been granted. Don't worry, Min Ho isn't K-poppin' out trying to become an idol; these albums are purely for all his Minoz (fans). As far as what the album will sound like, a representative stated: "The album will be of the pop rock genre and will stimulate the women's hearts this autumn with Lee Min Ho's sweet voice." 

Well I guess all you Minoz better get ready for some autumn heart stimulation! Not only will the album be released in October, but LMH will be performing songs from the album live during his global tour, Re:Minho, which kicks off October 4th in Beijing.

You can purchase Lee Min Ho's first album, My Everything, on iTunes and yesasia.com. It's possible but not confirmed his upcoming album will also be available through the same sites, so make sure to keep an eye out if you're interested in having Min Ho's voice to yourself. 

Who already has Min Ho's new album on their "must buy" list?!

source

The MJ site lists 5 NEW songs in the album (which he will perform in RE:MINHO, too) but do you think that the album will contain other songs like covers perhaps?  He wouldn't release an album with only 5 songs, right? 

ALSO ON DRAMAFEVER NEWS TODAY

Lee Min Ho's PROMIZ makes water donation

by Nancy Z on Fri, Sep 26, 2014

"Hello everyone :)  This is Lee Min Ho. As you all know already, I always wanted to return your love to others in need and change the world. So, PROMIZ was born...." So begins this letter from actor Lee Min Ho to fans and supporters for his charity action campaign, Promiz, which on September 24 announced it made a US$50,000 donation to its first water project.

(pictures skipped)

We are pleased to report the news that Lee Min Ho's Promiz foundation has donated $50,000 to Charity: Water, a non-profit organization on a mission to end the water crisis. Read Lee Min Ho's letter posted on charitywater.org explaining the donation and the benefited project:

"Hello everyone :)

This is Lee Min Ho. As you all know already, I always wanted to return your love to others in need and change the world. So, PROMIZ was born.

PROMIZ means a lot to me in a way that you and I can share more about each other and spread our love to people who need our great love and help.

Since the first day of PROMIZ, you have showed me your great passion and full support for the donation project, 100,000 KNOCK, and here we are finally gathering your donation, and fund the water project through charity: water!

Water is the beginning of our lives. However, there are so many people without any access to clean water whereas we just take it granted. So, I have chosen "water" to be our first project of sharing your love and passion.

I am proud and very excited that your support of $50,000 will be used to build a water fountain in Malawi to provide villagers with fresh water and better quality of life.

As it is just our first step to spread your love to others, I could not have done this without you. If you feel like you want to make more donation, please click "DONATE NOW" button and it will guide you how to do it.

Don't forget, it's YOU who make the big difference, and I sincerely thank you for giving me such meaningful opportunity to share your love with others.

I hope that you continue your support for PROMIZ project and dedication to our upcoming events.

Always thank you.

with love

Minho

* 100,000 KNOCK project : Join us at www.pmz2014.com/knock/ Your registration will automatically donate 100KRW to PROMIZ.

* Anything you purchase from PMZ MARKET 1.0 will have a good cause and could save lives of others. Visit us at www.pmz2014.com/shop/

To donate to Charity: Water, visit https://my.charitywater.org/leeminho

source

@adamfever I too couldn't get in the PMZ site.   Could it be that due to recent publicity the site went down on account of heavy traffic?  It's a shame that the people behind PMZ cannot make it more mainstream given that LMH FCs all over the world are known to be active in fundraising themselves.  PMZ should have even capitalized on the ALS ICE nominations that LMH received from various groups.  Just wondering aloud what's keeping it from going more high-profile.  :-<

More Gorgeous Pics at ICN (HD)
hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif
BydaHNECMAAU4YK.jpg
BydaFBjCMAAx7lJ.jpg

ByeLQKyCIAAzlRR.jpgByeLPy4CEAExbkh.jpg

cr as tagged
===========
Not sure if you ladies have seen this---but it's new to me.  I like it and I hope you do, too! ;;) id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"MV - Beautiful Lee Min Ho 이민호

by Valhallaprincess1

Chinatimes news> 李敏鎬大陸賣片 飆出3100萬高價 (Rough Trans: Lee Min Ho movie sold to mainland China at highest price for 31 million NT--or 1B won)
BygEJgNIQAAQdNS.jpg:large

The article further states that the price the mainland distributor paid to show the movie GANGNAM BLUES in China now sets the standard for Korean films in China and that same distributor aims to screen the movie in China simultaneous with its SK premier at end of November.  

http://star.chinatimes.com/news/20140927001755-261101
via minojennaleeTW