Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest mtdt

Thanks to: Minoz_苏喵 for Chinese translation

English Translation from Chinese translation

2014 Minho's Bucket List

1) to do good things together (I guess refers to Promiz)

2) to stay young together (Not sure about this... )

3) to watch Gangnam Blues together

My thinking is, I will be busy with GB movie once I goes back.  It's my 1st movie as lead.  My 1st time presenting a movie to all.  It would be great if we could watch the movie together.  Hope everyone can remember our date to watch GB together!  (Oooh... this really makes me want to go Seoul in Dec during his movie premier)

4) to start exercise together

because of the movie, I started my exercise training.  It really makes me more energetic and healthier.  thus I hope everyone would also start exercising and become more healthy so that the next time we meet, we would be able to have a more energetic encounter.

5)

I feel it should be something that we can decide together thus I left it blank.  It's best we can decide on something base on the past year experience we have together.

Guest mtdt

oooh as a new fan... this is new news to me!

college student!

Date secretly for 6mths!

lucky gal! I want to be her too! :P

944da51fjw1egjx15f1smj20hs0vktdm.jpg

Guest califgirl

mtdt said:

oooh as a new fan... this is new news to me!

college student!

lucky gal! I want to be her too! :P

it's new to me too, never heard of it. But when I did a little search, I found this:

Lee Min Ho Addresses Dating Rumors

thunderstix

August 8, 2011

Lee Min Ho’s agency released a statement today denying rumors of his recent break up with a woman he reportedly dated for six months.

His agency said, “The break up is not true. They (local media)

misquoted his joke and took it out of context. During the cited

interview, Lee Min Ho’s close friend joked about Lee Min Ho’s dating

rumors. Neither the dating nor break up part is true. Lee Min Ho is just

good friends with the woman referred to in the interview.”

It added, “They met a couple times after meeting through a mutual

friend. But it was never serious dating. ‘Date’ would be the wrong word

to describe their relationship.”

... Read more>> http://www.soompi.com/2011/08/08/lee-min-ho-addresses-dating-rumors/

===

So the fact is: there exists that college student. No matter what is said, some people believe they dated , some don't believe, or don't consider they dated. But no one denies it's already over, time to move on :-)

Ugh, I don't see why his agency had to refute what he said in the interview. What's wrong w him dating an unknown person? It would be weird for a hot 20 yr old sth man not dating but staying at home playing video games all the time. :D

@giselle_tw & @mosquito thank you, finally full english translation :D. As I said earlier this interview talked more about Gangnam Blues and indeed informative interview.

@mtdt thanks for your translation too, Lee Minho doesn't want grow old :P, he always said want to be young in recent interviews. It seems LMH determines to be more healthy by exercise regularly, great! we need strong and healthy Lee Minho :)

@thelongcon I think what Lee Minho meant for 'more manly' are like macho, rough / tough kind of man and maybe brutal (?) like what we used to see in action movies.

A QnA from Hallyu Top magazine

Are you are open to a shop, what would it be?
Lee Minho: I want to open a coffee place, I want to grind, brew and serve the coffee personally, I am sure no one will ever think that it is not good enough for them right?

He can do this in Twosome Place Cafe. I think the concept become Twosome endorser can make you like the owner of that cafe. I saw previous Twosome endorser like So Ji Sub and Choi Si Won, they can design the cafe with their preference style and made their own recipe/menu then serve it to customer personally. (I actually curious what kind of menu he will make, but I guess it something like ice coffee, because he prefers ice coffee over hot coffee). Maybe that's one of the reason he accepted become Twosome endorser? Because it's like he opened his own coffee shop, but that's just my guess :D

Anyway in the past, when Lee Minho was dunkin donuts endorser, he become a barista a day and serve coffee he made to his fans.

20090818131210655.jpg
1250568879244_1.jpg
200908181308461115_1.jpg

I always love his Philippine FM.He look really fresh and healthy.I think he was in the happiest state during his Phil FM *at least in my eyes.My personal judgement said he really have soft spot for his Phil fans, I dunno seems that he's more relax and playful so every pic that taken in his Phil visit really look good.
BoB3y6zIIAAbf0S.jpg

Hopefully it's not repost :)

Lee Min Ho 이민호 Line Romance Episode 1 English Subtitle on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCvv3RrtMqo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lee Min Ho 이민호 Line Romance Episode 2 English Subtitle on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBPBvdOj3Pc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

video cr : Lee Min Ho

Guest yyanz1

Minho's Birthday Gift Update (Part 2)

Hello everyone, I've decided to add a simple scrapbook as part of the birthday gift. It will be a compilation of short messages from all Minoz in Soompi. All are welcome to leave him a short message.

Submission deadline : Tuesday May 27th, 2014 at 11:59pm U.S. Eastern Time (please PM me your ASAP if possible as I need time to compile and work on it as I plan to deliver the gift out on Saturday June 7th, 2014).

a) PM me your short message. Each person is allowed 20 words per short message. This can be a short birthday message or anything that you want him to read. B) State your country of origin. c) Lastly, let me know whether you want to message to be shown using your real name or Soompi ID.

:)