Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

zinnia said:

This is a real gourmet food 'Haeshintang' in Suncheon.

We ate this healthful food with the director, Mr Kim Rae Won, Mr Lee Min Ho, and the supervisors at every department after shooting.

A great combination made of ginsengs, abalones, ducks, and small octopuses. ^^

When I come to Suncheon again, I will eat it again definitely.

Guest guadi

Semir New CF :))
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzA3NTMxMjk2.html
It looks fun; defintely a lady-killer in this CF =)) And yeah "come on" ;))

Gangnam Blue Info

23 year old Kim Jong Dae played by Lee Min Ho sports a relatively long and messy black straight hair. Filming is being conducted at very isolated places. For places to recreate the 1970s are far too little, they can only head towards abandoned villages for filming. Accommodation and food for the cast and staff are a huge problem but everyone has been very co-operative and seeks to maintain an amicable atmosphere for shooting.

Credit: 강남블루스weibo
Via Minoz Vietnam

califgirl said: @guardi @cookienomer Thanks for the info. Yes, I watched PT on viki but it made me watch commercials every 5 or 10 min like Drama Fever. If Minho's dramas get axed on Netflix, I''ll have no choice but cancel my membership because I don't want to pay both.

Guest RanjaniK

Please vote for Lee Min Ho
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress

You can vote for a maximum of 15 times a day

Guest thelongcon

If you're having issues with ads, use Google Chrome and adblock plus...It should work on Viki, plus the comments are funnier on Viki anyway. Matter of fact, I'm chilling in the library right now watching on my phone.

Mimibecon said: Gangnam Blue Info

23 year old Kim Jong Dae played by Lee Min Ho sports a relatively long and messy black straight hair. Filming is being conducted at very isolated places. For places to recreate the 1970s are far too little, they can only head towards abandoned villages for filming. Accommodation and food for the cast and staff are a huge problem but everyone has been very co-operative and seeks to maintain an amicable atmosphere for shooting.

Credit: 강남블루스weibo
Via Minoz Vietnam

pixie0622 said:
@zinnia When I was perusing the DC Inside Gall, I read several posts showing concern about Minho being hurt on the set of GB.  Were there actual reports of him getting hurt during the shooting?  I certainly hope not, but will appreciate your feedback.  Thanks!

zinnia said: pixie0622 said:
@zinnia When I was perusing the DC Inside Gall, I read several posts showing concern about Minho being hurt on the set of GB.  Were there actual reports of him getting hurt during the shooting?  I certainly hope not, but will appreciate your feedback.  Thanks!

Guest yyanz1

pixie0622 said: I looove the new Semir CF  :x  And wow, those long lean legs!!!  =P~
m sure am not the only perv who tried to peek inside those short shorts :P