Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest mtdt

Watch "《八年.敏鎬》李敏鎬出道8週年回憶小短片" on YouTube - 《八年.敏鎬》李敏鎬出道8週年回憶小短片:

Minoz starts posting fanvids to congrats minho for his 8 yrs of hard work. ;)

Guest guadi

califgirl said: Please check again. It does say so on Netflix:Boys over flowers - Availability: until 6/1/2014http://www.netflix.com/WiSearch?raw_query=&ac_category_type=none&ac_rel_posn=-1&ac_abs_posn=-1&v1=boys+over+flowers&search_submit=
Same goes to City Hunter:http://www.netflix.com/WiSearch?raw_query=&ac_category_type=none&ac_rel_posn=-1&ac_abs_posn=-1&v1=city+hunter&search_submit=
I saw some comments in DF news discussing about this. People think DF wants viewers to watch these popular shows on their website instead of Netflix. Yes, many of us got to know kdramas through Netflix. What a shame.I guess it's time for me to pay for a DF premium account. 

Guest guadi

@cookienomer - thanks for the explanation! I hope Netflix gets to keep his shows and maybe adding PT and Heirs to the collection too :) I know quite a few people here who got introduced to him through Netflix and I would like that to continue :)) -------------------While we're talking about Netflix - if you install Hola Unblocker to your chrome and change the setting to the UK, you can find a much better movie and tv variety sans Korean dramas. 

I am catching up.... so will there be a drama in 2014 or not ???.... The short drama to be streamed on May 9 is only a commercial for Line, is that correct?.... I am sorry I am confused moonrain said:Gifs: Does he look like the musician type?

kiklamino said: Ok , ladies/guys,
all the above is great but I will not pretend that I do not care for the polls too.
I care ,I care a lot with everything that has Lee Min Ho 's name in.-I bite the bait-
My boy is losing and I can not figure out how one of the most followed Korean actor  can not surpass the 49% against his opposite candidate.
     Aishhhhh and a double Aishhh!
>:P :-w :-w

Guest jellylovesfaith

For those of you who have an android, i think this might be your new favorite game :D I'm loving it's description
10292221_525595354217212_351036559131963
 Lol i actually downloaded to see how it is and turns out it's not half bad :P 
cr: as tagged 

Guest yyanz1

Don't forget to vote Minoz... http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress 

I tell myself to not care about all these polls (I am actually ignoring it coz I think it's crap for this allkpop poll) but I couldn't help and bite the bait after seeing few minoz posted the link to voting site here yesterday. I hate seeing Minho losing and since this is a fairly easy voting system (and its FREE) why not just for the sake of FUN.  :P

So here is your reward for voting for our dear boy ...

img-4bb51a0275b8621694601bdce4242f02_zps

more to come.... :D

STOP GAWKING AND GO VOTE NOW !!

img-f817e64507a0b731289b34b4d0974884_zps

img-156e0236c3c3deab2282a88717accc05_zps

img-dcf019a09112aac3c1159dc186d0ef77_zps

cto

Guest califgirl

@guardi @cookienomer Thanks for the info. Yes, I watched PT on viki but it made me watch commercials every 5 or 10 min like Drama Fever. If Minho's dramas get axed on Netflix, I''ll have no choice but cancel my membership because I don't want to pay both.

Guest yyanz1

jellylovesfaith said: For those of you who have an android, i think this might be your new favorite game :D I'm loving it's description
Lol i actually downloaded to see how it is and turns out it's not half bad :P 
cr: as tagged 

Guest Moonrain

Minho @ the Taobao Event 
(Taobao posted this pic with a caption that says HD uncensored version of Oppa)
6b7fa042gw1eg38szvq84j21kw2dck87.jpg
Cr: @ Phone Taobao
This thread is very quiet today...Hope this pic will wake us up ;))

Guest mtdt

Minho giving out invites for the Semir Event?

a604511cgw1eg3kcz4iy6j20cg070wf2.jpg

give me give me!!! I wonder when is the event and will it be with ksh?

Semir already starts to give out fm tickets to purchasers. But no date of the event.

Similarly osim tw also starts to give out their event tickets to customers but no date of events haha

Guest mtdt

LMH featured in Kpop Magazine VoL#2

credit WeAreMinoz
This article very clearly wrote that his 1st role was in 2003... a small role only.  So tis yr would be his 10th year anniversary.but but... why All the minoz are not following this?  As even LMH himself wrote 10yrs in his DVD.