Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest feliciawst

BfSlSW8CQAASrEs.jpgBfSkZcpCQAAhW1f.jpg
BfSZNohCMAAb6Wl.jpg

someone's happy to be back in Korea. bet he can't wait to spend the New Year with his family and drink a bowl of rice cake soup ;)

『法制晚报电子版』http://www.fawan.com.cn/html/2014-01/31/content_475732.htm

Ooh I read a news article and inside says lmh will be seriously learning mandarin as he would be back to China very soon for movie!!

Guest Moonrain

mtdt said: 『法制晚报电子版』http://www.fawan.com.cn/html/2014-01/31/content_475732.htm Ooh I read a news article and inside says lmh will be seriously learning mandarin as he would be back to China very soon for movie!!

I wanna watch LMH's older dramas/movies. I had no problem finding Secret Campus or Mackerel Run but does anybody know where you can watch or buy "Get up" (MBC 2008). I tried all the streaming sites that I know and even yesasia because I would buy the dvd as well but I had no luck finding it.

:((

cassopeia said:

I wanna watch LMH's older dramas/movies. I had no problem finding Secret Campus or Mackerel Run but does anybody know where you can watch or buy "Get up" (MBC 2008). I tried all the streaming sites that I know and even yesasia because I would buy the dvd as well but I had no luck finding it.

cassopeia said:

moonrain said: mtdt said: 『法制晚报电子版』http://www.fawan.com.cn/html/2014-01/31/content_475732.htm Ooh I read a news article and inside says lmh will be seriously learning mandarin as he would be back to China very soon for movie!!

@alesia44Thank you!!  >:D<
I agree it's nice that director Jin Hyuk, I love his directing style, and LMH still seem close, I think they talked at the SBS drama awards as well but I think Jin Hyuk was also at the premiere of "Hot Young Bloods" because he is supposed to work with Lee Jong-Suk on an upcoming drama called Dr. Stranger. 
@mtdt
Thank you but I had no problem finding Mackerel Run.   :DOnly Get up was difficult...

Thanks to everyone for all the updates, comments and translations. I feel the festivity when there are a lot about LMH to read, to watch and to see :-))

The performance is better than I expected :-) I like the new song arrangements, the instruments are not too overwhelming so we can still hear LMH singing clearly with his low voice. I also like that he always kept his smile on his face while singing, and he initiated a hug to Harlem Yu at the end. He must have felt relieved after the performance, he looked so happy and cute at the interview, and on the way back to Korea.

1779305_448707385228897_299938291_n.jpg

Source

Now I want to see him in a singer's role in a drama =))

cassopeia said: @alesia44Thank you!!  >:D<
I agree it's nice that director Jin Hyuk, I love his directing style, and LMH still seem close, I think they talked at the SBS drama awards as well but I think Jin Hyuk was also at the premiere of "Hot Young Bloods" because he is supposed to work with Lee Jong-Suk on an upcoming drama called Dr. Stranger.