Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest shantipriya

umm... why did I say he's not gay, when I knew he'd go and act like one?! seriously, where I come from, those body wave bumps are considered gayest of gay things. he still doesn't give me the gay vibe, but it was an awkward moment for me- makes me think he's bi-curious, though tbh I don't give a F LOL

when he speaks slowly, I can understand some part of the sentense and I make an association about what the rest means. but then he all of a sudden rushes up and I'm screwed. speak slowly, baby, please. I can't even understand my own language when someone speaks with 10 mph LMAO

so, let me get this straight- if he was invisible, he'd walk in a women's public bath; he asks fans what color of undies they want to see him in; he likes a girl to be obidient through the day, then to put on a latex suit and f@ck him sideways at night (given the context); and he'd like to make a pool party with fans, who should have as dress code pink, black or leopard bikini?! he is a pervert... but his wishes are so doable LOL where do I buy a pink bikini and a latex suit? LMAO I'm just kidding- have those already LOL he actually sounds like one of my best friends when he's joking- same type of dirty/naughty sense of humor

by the way, what happened to this man? did he grow out of the shyness all of a sudden? I mean, given his past statements and the way he was avoiding and distorting his answers on personal stuff, you might say he got kicked into his second puberty :)) I know it's summer and heat makes people get horny and stuff, but he sounds like a deer in a breeding season! don't get me wrong- I love the man, his statements entertain me like hell and I enjoy this otherwise very unusual behaviour for him.

AND I love the hair... mmmm yessss! spank me and call me noona! (I'll put that up as a siggy LOL)

Quick browsing, this video hasn't been posted yet, I hope.
Minoz serenaded him with Teresa Teng's "I only care about you" at the end. Awww, so sweet. 

Another version:

Original version with Eng. subs
(Cr. as linked)
A distanced version of that "wave" that maja posted74373583jw1e7j12kydleg20b4087x6r.gifCrying :)) :)) :)
Of course, spoiler tags stop work. 

shantipriya said:by the way, what happened to this man? did he grow out of the shyness all of a sudden? I mean, given his past statements and the way he was avoiding and distorting his answers on personal stuff, you might say he got kicked into his second puberty :)) I know it's summer and heat makes people get horny and stuff, but he sounds like a deer in a breeding season! don't get me wrong- I love the man, his statements entertain me like hell and I enjoy this otherwise very unusual behaviour for him.

AND I love the hair... mmmm yessss! spank me and call me noona! (I'll put that up as a siggy LOL)

@shantipriya

ha yeah I also thought his interactions were a bit awkward as an American our culture pretty much view Korean pop culture as a gay but funny thing we accept homosexuality more than Koreans actually do. Its a difference in cultures. I think if LMH did his erotic dancing with a girl hell who break loose. to save face has male dancers instead.

He isn't s shy. he has gotten comfortable but he did mention he still not confident about his dance moves .I think given the atmosphere and the people he is with he has loosen up but deep down he's still shy I wouldn't be surprised.

@Maja

Dear the explosion will be tmw sorry no laptop on mobile for now :(

@guadi

I am appalled that he too is responsible for the fashion faux pas given his leopard print obsession. Now its obvious why I saw him wear a lot leopard print during CH lol

Guest shantipriya

@guadi it was about time someone shook him and turned him into a party animal LOL

Monsterz, right? listen boys, no bad influence or I will personally adjust the number of braincells each one is acting on LOL I'm serious!

leopard prints again... well, he and one of my friends will fit perfectly together! she's obssessed with it, but I think she never found toilet paper with that print on or she would have had some. she once bought a pink leopard sleeveless fury top, that made me laugh at her all the 20 km from the store to our place (we used to live together) LOL oh and she told me I'm already a member of the leopard print lovers since I have bought a pair of shoes. first, the shoes are a pair of red heels; second, the leopard print is on the inside; third, my feet refuse to wear them ever since she told me that.

off topic: has it ever happened to any of you, to sit calmly in your bed and browse some celeb forum *cough* this one *cough* and all of sudded everything starts to shake and bounce, cuz there's a dumb arsehole who decided he'll test his new idiotic sub-woofer that he has installed in his car, by driving by your place? I'm on the fourth floor and I swear my brain started sizzlin, what's left for the people on the sidewalk- WTF was that? if I was wearing eyelens, they would have cracked!

Minho just showed a whole new side to me that I never knew. Now I think of him a perverted, friendly, geeky, hot man who has a weird fashion style. Though some of those personal questions made me a bit uncomfortable to read(like the women's public bath and the kind of girl he likes to see in the day and night) it honesty made me cringe a bit to hear something like that, maybe he should have kept that to himself ;

Nonetheless minho ssi thank you for showing this side, I feel like i know you more lol.

Also those arms, I couldn't stop staring at them, hopefully the workout he did had the same effect on his whole body as his arms.

love you Minho-ssi!!!

Guest shantipriya

adlyn13 said: @shantipriya
ha yeah I also thought his interactions were a bit awkward as an American our culture pretty much view Korean pop culture as a gay but funny thing we accept homosexuality more than Koreans actually do. Its a difference in cultures. I think if LMH did his erotic dancing with a girl hell who break loose. to save face has male dancers instead.
He isn't s shy. he has gotten comfortable but he did mention he still not confident about his dance moves .I think given the atmosphere and the people he is with he has loosen up but deep down he's still shy I wouldn't be surprised.

I think I'm a lone minority in not liking his Beijing hair very much. From certain angles, it looks like a frame of bird nest. In some frames, I could see double-chin. I don't really see James Deans, more like John Travolta's Grease *before I run away*
I like his airport hair better. It makes him look younger and fresher. Not too short, and I could see those brows *swoon*

tumblr_mrdk41g8TZ1r3n4xoo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mrdk89a2CL1r3n4xoo1_500.jpg

I like his "eider" hair and style the most :P
BRQGJfgCUAADJLt.png:large
Even netizens agree! :)) The female model is pretty. They resemble each other somewhat. 
Edit: Oh, one more complaint (yes, I'm turning into a Debbie Downer) - though I lurve his arms as the next fangirl, I hope he doesn't develop a v-shape. I like him skinny; not too bulky. Save that bod. for post army, please. *hide*

Guest shantipriya

@guadi - I love you! LMAO

damn, call me Khali, bow in my feet and sacrifice your firstborn! kidding, it's currently about 7 am and I can proudly say that in the past 4 days I've been working my a$s off, while watching videos on YT, chatting with you girls (are there any guys here?) and moderating my forum. only in the past 24 hrs I've managed to watch/listen all there was about religion/atheism, saw a bunch of archeological, historical and sci-fi shows, including the ones about the mermaids on Animal Planet- I'm impressed somewhat. kind of wasted an hour in flipping between windows LOL don't mind me, I'm just caffeine abused and I need to do something different for 5 mins or I'll fall asleep, and I have 6 hrs to wrap up whatever it is I'm working on... I hate being the SWAT team pfffff

oh, sure I've been also drooling over Minho... for a man, and esp for one who has played soccer in the past, he has very, very, very straight legs!!! IDK, the guy is gorge whatever he does or wears, which is why I forgive him the lack of taste at moments- he is only human and we all screw up, though he's my fashion icon and has no right to fashionably screw up ... a lot! I'm currently at the moment of the day when I don't give a F about his hairstyle- just want to mess it up and richard simmons him off LOL again, that's the caffeine talking

MUAH ladies!

@Maja @sia3

Idk if your going to love me or hate me but tmw will come your much awaited explosive bunny mcpevert and you two just keep indulging me oh goodie

@shantipriya

yeah it is quite surprising to see this kind of stuff in China heck I was surprised to see it in Malaysia but I think for these type of things the government steps aside it does help the nations economy. You have a big celebrity having a concert in which fans swarm from different places just too see him. It rakes in money and money talks.

Guest shantipriya

yeah it is quite surprising to see this kind of stuff in China heck I was surprised to see it in Malaysia but I think for these type of things the government steps aside it does help the nations economy. You have a big celebrity having a concert in which fans swarm from different places just too see him. It rakes in money and money talks.

class="articletitle"K-Pop Destinations: Spots You've Seen in Your Fave K-Dramas, Maybe Twice or More

On your next visit to Seoul, stop by some favorite kdrama filming locations

(skipped unrelated.....)

91691-namsan-tower.jpg Namsan Tower 91692-namsan-tower.jpg Namsan Tower

When you're planning your next visit to Seoul, you may want to stop by some of the locations favored by kdrama filming crews.

The tower where Lee Min Ho waits for Gu Hye Sun in "Boys Over Flowers" is the N Seoul Tower, officially the CJ Seoul Tower and commonly known as the Namsan Tower. The observation tower is located on Namsan Mountain in central Seoul. Because it is the highest point in Seoul, it offers a great panoramic view of the city. It draws a large number of visitors every day and not just because they want to see the place where Gu Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho spent their first night together. The tower is located at 105, Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan-gu. For more information, call 82-2-3455-9277, 9288 or visit nseoultower.co.kr.

source : kpopstarz

@shantipriya

Its probably all politics and they pick and choose what entertainment to accept. most communist countries are obviously anti capitalist so they'll base entertainment on that. huge enemy is the US I've seen it with Cuba they'll reject anything American but will accept the same entertainment from Mexico or other Latin countries. it may be the same for China they'll ban stuff more from America based on "morality" and be more accepting of Korea or other countries although it won't always be the case

What surprises me is that LMH had quite a few things he say being sexual in nature. Not surprised he is a man but unusual for him. I guess he is the silent but deadly type. All this time I thought I think I will have to teach a few things but after these concerts I think it will be the other way around lol :))

I am glad he is reserved, a lot has to do with his culture, cuz men who boast that they're awesome lovers and are viewed as playboys in reality don't know anything and those that are all dorky and shy sure give a big surprise.

Guest shantipriya

Its probably all politics and they pick and choose what entertainment to accept. most communist countries are obviously anti capitalist so they'll base entertainment on that. huge enemy is the US I've seen it with Cuba they'll reject anything American but will accept the same entertainment from Mexico or other Latin countries. it may be the same for China they'll ban stuff more from America based on "morality" and be more accepting of Korea or other countries although it won't always be the case

What surprises me is that LMH had quite a few things he say being sexual in nature. Not surprised he is a man but unusual for him. I guess he is the silent but deadly type. All this time I thought I think I will have to teach a few things but after these concerts I think it will be the other way around lol :))

I am glad he is reserved, a lot has to do with his culture, cuz men who boast that they're awesome lovers and are viewed as playboys in reality don't know anything and those that are all dorky and shy sure give a big surprise.