Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hi all, you can go to this youtube link to listen to our dearest LMH's latest songs!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf-Q2B6A7Pc&list=UUjNTRSmEk5aI8kP5eom33gg

I am certainly grooving with the "Love Motion" rhythm! lalalala.....

Guest shantipriya

guadi said: @anomalous - these gifs are awesome \m/ He's soooooooo cute!!! and hottttttt!!!!  I should be sleeping by now, but I'm waiting for the official release of his mv. Can't wait to hear if he pronounces "everything" correctly in this version :P 
I've been listening to that "Love Motion" teaser and it sounds like he sings "moshun" (is it motion? or is it something else in Korean?) :)
He's sooooooo cute, that is all :x :x :x
Edit: Less than an hour to go, yayyyyyyyy!!!! 

congratulation for all philippine supporters,M finall confirmed that Manila as 1 of his destination for promo tour. Still waiting for smtickets answers : what is general admissions (free seating)? same with festival? bundle meals,when they can enjoy the meals? during,before or after? since for a concert,none allow to bring F&B inside the venue.
https://www.smtickets.com/marketing/view/1393

berliansiahaan said: congratulation for all philippine supporters,M finall confirmed that Manila as 1 of his destination for promo tour. Still waiting for smtickets answers : what is general admissions (free seating)? same with festival? bundle meals,when they can enjoy the meals? during,before or after? since for a concert,none allow to bring F&B inside the venue.

Guest shantipriya

funny and childish thing just happened to me LOL I was chatting up with my friend on FB and he posted a video of a performer of ours that yet again stole the concept from another worldlyknown performer. so this girl shows up and starts eating his face for his bitterness and sh!t, when the guy just said "don't you think it's similar to this one?" that's all! so I jumped on to deffend him and you know what this girl tells me? I've changed my profile picture and cover, placing Lee Minho in honor of his album, so this chick asks me "what are you gonna tell me if I say that I don't like Minoz?"... well she doesn't even know what's the difference between Minoz and Minho, and not many do out here, but I bursted out laughing! so what if you don't like him? it's your opinion and your taste and that can never push me towards hating on anyone or whatever. so I told her she's answering as a 12 year-old and she deleted her comments LOL I swear, ppl are so weird...

yay! so he's shot to #1! that's my boy!

I'll go back to hybernating now... this fever makes me so sleepy

Guest Jang27

You got my love, I got your love ..

I wanna be, I wanna be with you my girl...

Look at me girl, because of you..

I wanna be, I wanna be with you...

My little princess ~ by Lee Min Ho

Love it! :x

I hope Lee Min Ho would held a concert in Indonesia too.. \m/

Guest guadi

Oh man, I wasn't expecting to like his album this much, but I am so loving it :P
His voice is a little husky and rough, but sooooo seductive ;)
K-Will tweeted support of his friend :) 
iueiafKQgwtyV.jpg

Even Javabeans is a fan :)
iWDWq05LBTql4.jpg

And this picture of him! OMG!!!!BK3RTwLCUAAn_U7.jpg:large

All I can say is ;)tumblr_lzu2byz6SK1r5jmb8o1_500.jpg

Edit: @prosperity hahahahahaha...I just notice the background of that collage is a mattress. Okay, this meme is fittingly perfect :P 

Guest prosperity

I love how deep his voice is. It is the kind of voice you could fall asleep listening to.
LMAO at that last pic @guadi

Guest shantipriya

I love the album. my fav song is 'Pieces of Love' - I'm addicted! haven't stop listening to this song everytime I'm awake! his voice is like honey- sweet, yet it has that slight pinching, the propolis leaves on your tongue

class="content-title"Seven Frustrating K-Drama Fails

Watching K-dramas can be dangerous. Continuous viewing has been known to have severe consequences such as insomnia, permanent dark circles, bipolar disorder, and depression. Eyes have be strained because of all the eye-rolling, voices have been lost because of all the screaming, and many desks have been destroyed due to all the rage-induced flipping. Here is a list of seven common K-drama scenarios that have received the “F’ mark by many fans world-wide.

(skipped unrelated.....)

City-Hunter.png

Guest shantipriya

@willenette I was enraged by the ending of that drama. it deserved a better one for sure, but they left it opened, cuz they wanted to make a season 2 and it was going to be great if Lee Minho decided to do it, but ... I would put myself in his shoes and say that if he suffered all the stuff he did while shooting that drama, I wouldn't wanna make a season 2 either, not if I didn't have a stunt double at all action scenes and had my rest for enough amount of time. I read he fell asleep while shooting a scene and ppl thought he was unconscious; and that he was black and blue from all the action. poor man...

shantipriya said: @willenette I was enraged by the ending of that drama. it deserved a better one for sure, but they left it opened, cuz they wanted to make a season 2 and it was going to be great if Lee Minho decided to do it, but ... I would put myself in his shoes and say that if he suffered all the stuff he did while shooting that drama, I wouldn't wanna make a season 2 either, not if I didn't have a stunt double at all action scenes and had my rest for enough amount of time. I read he fell asleep while shooting a scene and ppl thought he was unconscious; and that he was black and blue from all the action. poor man...

Maja

said:

berliansiahaan

said: congratulation for all philippine supporters,M finall confirmed that Manila as 1 of his destination for promo tour. Still waiting for smtickets answers : what is general admissions (free seating)? same with festival? bundle meals,when they can enjoy the meals? during,before or after? since for a concert,none allow to bring F

Guest shantipriya

willenette said: Hi shantipriya, I felt the same thing, too about the ending so, I couldn't agree with you more. You know, I'm not really into part2/sequels of any drama/movie because I know you just can't surpass the original. L-)

***I like it, too, dear & enjoy listening to the songs. L-)

Actor Lee Min-ho releases 1st album

Actor Lee Min-ho, who rose to international stardom after his appearance in TV drama “Boys Over Flowers” in 2009, released his first album “My Everything” yesterday.

It contains seven songs including the title track “Love Motion” and others such as “Without You,” “My Little Princess” and “You, Me, and Us.”

Some of the songs in the album have been performed by Lee during his fan meets. As many have wanted to have another listen to the tunes, the agency decided to put songs together into an album as a gesture of gratitude for the love fans have shown.

The album garnered much attention after the agency released a 20-second teaser video of Lee posing on a sofa and lying down on the floor one day before yesterday’s album release.

“We chose the concept of the album in an attempt to show more [natural] character,” the agency said.

Lee will have a fan meeting named “Lee Min-ho Global Tour In Seoul” in Korea this Saturday and then will take off to promote his new album overseas.

By Lee Sun-min

credit : JoongAngDaily

berliansiahaan said:

Maja

said: @berliansiahaan

I will try to answer you questions:

Free seating - means they can choose their seats because there will be no numbering so if you want good seats you have to be there early!

Bundle meals - I think it's optional you can choose to have them or not I think this is only for the VIP, Patron and Box A ticket holders. I don't know when exactly they will serve the meals though!

I hope my answers clarified it for you

;)

)

:)

)

The Official Lee Min Ho Philippine Concert Poster! ;))

ikl6TlJqsIR0o.jpg

Ticket Sample:

iyu2y0Yn1WDAl.jpg

Seat Plan:

ioVATRnot6kXo.jpg
cr as tagged

EDIT:
**** Note: all of 207 and 216 are Patron Seats according to SM Tickets! FYI!!! ;)) :))