Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

41 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

How about 100% Netflix show? that is even better!! no cable and free channel, LMH can move to Netflix shows. Netflix shows are different. we don't have to worry about Korean people liking the story or not. LMH has such a massive fandom worldwide. His Netflix show will rock the world. In SK, people will watch on Netflix. 

Maybe it can be  too. KBS and MBC haven't high budget for big names and lately SBS in crisis , maybe SBS can't do high budget dramas next year (maybe thanks to Netflix they can do ), so big names go to TVN and JTBC lately years.TVN is really rich.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Maybe it can be it too. KBS and MBC haven't high budget for big names and lately SBS in crisis , maybe SBS can't do high budget dramas next year (maybe thanks to Netflix they can do ), so big names go to TVN and JTBC lately years.TVN is really rich.

thanks for the information. what has happened to SBS? what crisis? curious to know :D 

tvN produces different and Hit dramas. MBC is the worst one with loose stories. i prefer tvN over JTBC. tvN is now the best one with good dramas. 

============================

list of upcoming Korean dramas in the link below. @leeminhosny  this is crazy!! tvN has lined up ALL dramas until 2021!! You can see name of cast in front of each drama and like you said they are quite good actor/actress.

https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Upcoming_KDrama

we need to forget about tvN until May 2021 or August 2021 or even more? Like @leeminhosny mentioned. Thanks for bringing this up. Now i can see reality a lot better. :brokenheart:

But we still have the probability of LMH choosing 100% Netflix show which i do not mind and i actually love him to do so. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

thanks for the information. what has happened to SBS? what crisis? curious to know :D 

tvN produces different and Hit dramas. MBC is the worst one with loose stories. i prefer tvN over JTBC. tvN is now the best one with good dramas. 

KBS , MBC ans SBS in crisis because of China Hallyu ban since 2016 generally, SBS is better but they didn't do in Wed-Thur drama lines in 2020 , they have just Monday-Tuesday and sunday-Sturday dramas ,so I think so it.I hope we can see next drama immediatly or we need wait more and I hope LMH won't waste his time in 2020 and he should do a movie until next drama .

Just now, noor ul ain said:

Guys What about MBC??? Is it a good channel? Can we expect any MBC drama for min ho? 

Worst channel , MBC's drama got almost 1%-2%-3% rating in lately years, Almost noone watch it.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Worst channel , MBC's drama got almost 1%-2%-3% rating in lately years, Almost noone watch it.

I didn't knew that thanks for telling me 

That means we have to wait a year for Lee min ho's drama if we want a tvn or jtbc drama for him??? 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, noor ul ain said:

I didn't knew that thanks for telling me 

That means we have to wait a year for Lee min ho's drama if we want a tvn or jtbc drama for him??? 

Yes unfortunatelly :tears: KBS couldn't do a drama with high budget since 2016 , SBS can do it but 1-2 dramas in a year, last year SBS did Vegabond and this year The King I don't know but  Kim Hee Sun's next drama looks with high budget , maybe LMH will choose SBS drama again we can't know it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

8 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Yes unfortunatelly :tears: KBS couldn't do a drama with high budget since 2016 , SBS can do it but 1-2 dramas in a year, last year SBS did Vegabond and this year The King I don't know but  Kim Hee Sun's next drama looks with high budget , maybe LMH will choose SBS drama again we can't know it.

i wish we knew what LMH wants. does he wanna do cable drama?  many actors are turning to tvN because tvN provides variety and has budget. 

when it comes to LMH, SBS does give big budget and i think SBS steals LMH's shows because he brings so much profit for them every time. Since tvN and JTBC dramas are all lined up until 2021, then if we do hear news of LMH's next drama 1-2 month from now, i think SBS has a high chance to snatch LMH's drama again because cable channels don't have free schedule to offer and buy LMH's drama. i don't want SBS drama but it also depends on script and PD. PD has to be good and the story should have good potential. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

But If LMH choose crime, mystery etc drama maybe it can be OCN, OCN and TVN belong to CJ ENM (same company) OCN does mystry, crime etc. dramas generally so I like their drama.Maybe he will make change (low probability)

i heard about OCN but they don't produce Hit dramas like tvN. I don't think their dramas get high ratings neither. but LMH creates Buzz with his presence in ANY channel he works with. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

i wish we knew what LMH wants. does he wanna do cable drama?  many actors are turning to tvN because tvN provides variety and has budget. 

yes If we can read interview we can know it but he still hasn't any interview:heartbreak:

SBS is better KBS and MBC but they can't make promotion and this makes me angry ,they couldn't any news about The King and Legend's success and SBS bans videos to abroad really I hate it. And at least they have a award ceremony and we can see LMH in there. TVN and JTBC haven't it. 

OCN made Rugal in this year and it is aired in Netflix too .Maybe they will do better dramas(with high budget) in next year.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

yes If we can read interview we can know it but he still hasn't any interview:heartbreak:

SBS is better KBS and MBC but they can't make promotion and this makes me angry ,they couldn't any news about The King and Legend's success and SBS bans videos to abroad really I hate it. And at least they have a award ceremony and we can see LMH in there. TVN and JTBC haven't it. 

OCN made Rugal in this year and it is aired in Netflix too .Maybe they will do better dramas(with high budget) in next year.

• yes, why not give us an interview??:criesariver:i want an interview so badly!! he always gets asked what he wants to do next and what character he wants to do. i remember once LMH said he wants to choose a character like the one Kim Rae Won played in "Cat on The Roof". i remember he said he liked his casual character. but that interview was in the past. i know actors change their opinion of what they wanna do. what does he want now??
  • agree! SBS does a terrible job at promoting and i also hate that we cannot watch the video and they are restricted to local people
  • i like they have ceremony and that is the only good thing them
  • If PD is great, script is solid, and high budget is provided, we can produce a Hit Korean drama on OCN. LMH attracts attention of Local Korean people and worldwide fans with his every drama release. i think as long as PD is good and we have good chemistry, drama can be hit with presence of LMH 
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1

OCN started to air dramas in Netflix , I watched 3-4 eps Rugal but I dropped actually it got 1-2% rating in Korea but I read they said it was successful in Netflix I checked now its ranking 136 (yearly) in Netflix probably it was in Asia countries in Top 10. Probaby they do drama with high budget more.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

OCN started to air dramas in Netflix , I watched 3-4 eps Rugal but I dropped actually it got 1-2% rating in Korea but I read they said it was successful in Netflix I checked now its ranking 136 (yearly) in Netflix probably it was in Asia countries in Top 10. Probaby they do drama with high budget more.

TBH, if LMH's drama is to air BOTH locally and on Netflix, i want LMH's drama  to be hit in both of them. that is why i said maybe 100% Netflix is better because we don't have to worry about local ratings. Korean people have a particular taste. the story is important. Korean people love romance and chemistry. if we want LMH's next drama to be hit locally as well as on Netflix, it has to have a good romance. OCN dramas are crime and mystery? i want a mixture of strong romance and mystery! that will work well!

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

TBH, if LMH's drama is to air BOTH locally and on Netflix, i want LMH's drama  to be hit in both of them. that is why i said maybe 100% Netflix is better because we don't have to worry about local ratings. Korean people have a particular taste. the story is important. Korean people love romance and chemistry. if we want LMH's next drama to be hit locally as well as on Netflix, it has to have a good romance. OCN dramas are crime and mystery? i want a mixture of strong romance and mystery! that will work well!

Actually OCN is better because OCN's drama with highest rating %7 if his drama surpassed it he will break record easly, and I think you don't know but OCN's Voice series and Guest , Stranger from hell etc drama were hit in Korea, And Stranger aired in Netflix they praised it so much.

@Nikaa94They do romance dramas sometimes, I think OCN's first romance drama My secret Romance and I remember My Beautiful Bride is mixed romance, crime .Maybe it can be like MBB drama . I watched it good drama.But I like most Tunnel from OCN.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Actually OCN is better because OCN's drama with highest rating %7 if his drama surpassed it he will break record easly, and I think you don't know but OCN's Voice series and Guest , Stranger from hell etc drama were hit in Korea, And Stranger aired in Netflix they praised it so much.

TBH, i don't know about OCN dramas. i don't think i ever watched their drama. glad to hear they also produce Hit dramas. 

LMH can easily bring 10% and even more depending on the story for OCN and like you said he can easily break records. That will be great!! :approves:Korean reporters love to write about the "break record" stuff:rickroll:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

TBH, i don't know about OCN dramas. i don't think i ever watched their drama. glad to hear they also produce Hit dramas. 

LMH can easily bring 10% and even more depending on the story for OCN and like you said he can easily break records. That will be great!! Korean reporters love to write about the "break record" stuff

I know mostly OCN dramas, I start to watch them but I drop if I don't like them.Actually Korea likes OCN dramas genereally, OCN is growing like TVN .

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Just now, leeminhosny said:

I know mostly OCN dramas, I start to watch them but I drop if I don't like them.Actually Korea likes OCN dramas genereally, OCN is growing like TVN .

great! :D So we can be hopeful that LMH may choose OCN as a big change and come back with crime-mystery-romance drama. :highonflowers: but drama has to have romance for me!!:joy:  but so many FLs are now busy filming dramas and confirmed for new dramas. i don't know who we have left. lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

great! :D So we can be hopeful that LMH may choose OCN as a big change and come back with crime-mystery-romance drama. :highonflowers: but drama has to have romance for me!!:joy:  but so many FLs are now busy filming dramas and confirmed for new dramas. i don't know who we have left. lol

Actually it doesn't make any difference channel because LMH brings to money to every channel and his drama will be aired in Netflix so every channel can be .Maybe it can be KBS.And I know KBS ,even MBC better in promotion than SBS. I watched Extraordinary You last year.It got 3% rating but it was hit in web.Even MBC make promotion better SBS .They air BTS and got millions views.And look at SBS we even can't watch them.:angry:Because banned .

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Actually it doesn't make any difference channel because LMH brings to money to every channel and his drama will be aired in Netflix so every channel can be .Maybe it can be KBS.And I know KBS ,even MBC better in promotion than SBS. I watched Extraordinary You last year.It got 3% rating but it was hit in web.Even MBC make promotion better SBS .They air BTS and got millions views.And look at SBS we even can't watch them.:angry:Because banned .

yes, channel does not matter. what matters is LMH himself and also PD+ story. LMH always brings money, buzz, popularity, and ratings for his shows. 

so MBC and KBS do better in promotions. if he comes with public channels, KBS is better than SBS and that is also a change. as long as story is good, we don't have to worry about which channel to choose. people don't watch tvN dramas because of tvN itself, it is because of story. so if we have a good story and also good OTP we are good to go

• Like 2