Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

20170219 interesting parts :    (According to Chinese translations by 十二月的苏打雨)

** LMH : " Hello, everyone, I'm Lee Min Ho, have not seen you for a long time. " "It's really a long time - one day long. TBH, raise your hand if you came here yesterday. " (Half of audience raised hands) " Hope you pretend that you are here at the first time, like an actor, throw yourself in again. "

** MC Park : " I've watched the pictures yesterday, very handsome ~ "
   LMH : " Just as expected, the pictures from fans are the greatest, full of feelings~ So, please take good pictures as well today. But, aren't there too many cameras ? Half of fans are taking pictures and all they used are good cameras. "
   MC Park : " Yes, I though I was hosting a press conference. "

** MC Park : " After BaekSang Awards(2009), is there any confidential missing ? "
   LMH : " Very much, went into the wrong gate, went opposite direction, missed way, etc. "
   MC Park : " Wasn't there usually the guide book, or other people would guide your way ? "
   LMH : " I don't like to study the guide book, often missed the way. Once went out from the airport and got on the wrong car. "

** Ten years souvenir - Minho chose Minomi and said : " Sometimes I viewed the websites and found that Minoz always dressed Minomi by kinds of clothes in my dramas. "

• Like 12

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Google Translate:

Does Lee Minho really do anything wrong? Performance on the performance side, looks on the appearance, and the song has attracted the appeal of Lee Minho to do well.

Lee Minho finally completed the last episode of the drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea', a character of his own class, Huh Junjae, and he showed his steadfastness by capturing Korea as well as China and Southeast Asia. 'Legend of the Blue Sea' is a comeback by Lee Min Ho, who returned to the house theater in three years.

Lee Min Ho who is a genius cheater, Huh Joon-jae, has enjoyed the audience with his colorful transformation and deep acting ability. I pictured the peak of Lee Min Ho 'Melo King' by delicately and intensely expressing the flow of a wide range of emotions that crossed the past and the present, and changed the characters to different characters, captivating the attention with the upgraded character digestion power and inner work. The 'Legend of the Blue Sea', which had not been in vain for three years, proved Lee Minho 's growth and potential and won favorable comments.

Thanks to him. Lee's star power is still strong. Lee Min-ho is in a long run with a solid position as the best star in China despite the crisis of the "Han Han Dynasty". In January, China's representative SNS, Weibo Fellowu, exceeded 29 million. This is the overwhelming number among Korean stars, and more than half of the population of the Republic of Korea is following Lee Minho. Lee Minho is a star who is loved by the Chinese more than Chinese star whom nobody can see.

In particular, Lee Minho, who is in for a fan meeting in March, will announce his new single album "Always by LEE MIN HO" in two years and show off his singing skills. Lee Min Ho's single album release is part of a special fan love, and the release of the album itself is a big event for fans. Lee Minho, who wanted to present his special beyond communication through his works, is going to release his first special album 'My Everything' in 2013, 'Thank you', 'The Day' and 'Always' We present surprise through release. It is said that it is the album containing the love of the fan, and the lyrics contain the love and gratitude for the fans.

Not only that. I can not afford to miss Lee Minho. As an example, Lee Min-ho appeared at Suvarnabhumi airport in Bangkok on the 8th of last month and showed her popularity with crowds of crowds. In the process, a female fan fell down, and Lee Min - ho stopped pacing for the bodyguards for a while, and prevented the fans from taking further action in a sensible way to get up to safety. This is the fan love and manners of Lee Minho who think of the fans first, and the light of the longevity. In addition, Lee Min-ho, through various donation activities, has become a "icon of goodwill" and has become famous as a representative of the entertainment industry.

Lee Minho, who is loved by all over the world and beyond Korea. I think that I could be the best star because I had constant self-development, a special fan love, and an attitude that does not lose the beginner's mind.

Credit http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000430144&lfrom=twitter

• Like 10

****Gift for LMH while he is in MS******

Credit goes to @LMHolic for the idea.  

Instead of a purchased gift, it was decided that a gift from our heart would be more meaningful to LMH.  The cost per person should be minimal, depending on the number of participants.  Our plan is to send notes/letters to LMH on a flash drive to MYM.  I confirmed with @zinnia (thank you!) that, after basic training and he is settled in his public service position, he will have time to read our letters.  Ideas for the notes/letters can include (1) Your location--I think he may be interested and pleased to know he has fans around the world (2) how you started watching k-dramas and/or how you discovered him and (3) any other comments you wish to provide.  

What is needed is a volunteer  or two (depending on the number of letters) to whom we can send our letters.  That person will load them on a flash drive and send it to MYM (I have the address).  This person should also set up a paypal account so we can deposit money to offset the cost of the flash drive and postage.  Please PM me if you can volunteer.  

In terms of timing, I think we all know he is most likely leaving soon for MS (I'm basing this conclusion on his emotional state at the end of the fan meeting the past two days) and I doubt we can get this together before he leaves.  I think the goal should be to have it sent to MYM perhaps while he is in basic training. 

This idea is still a work in progress and we'll update the information as required.  We have a couple other ideas floating around, but this should be the first one to launch.  

Thanks also to the kind person from Minoz Mexico who responded to some of my questions.  

• Like 7