Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

10 minutes ago, Bengzkie Tabilon said:

Thus this mean that this is the last year we are going to see him? :anguished:

Starhaus, one TV drama before he goes...Pleaseee! :blush::heart:

Hi, I hope we could get to see him in another drama at least before he enlists. LMH is good at acting & he always picks a good drama. After MS, we could see him all-bulked up. Wahhh......that body will be maybe a little muscular???? Few men would deny wanting a muscular physique. :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi, I hope we could get to see him in another drama at least before he enlists. LMH is good at acting & he always picks a good drama. After MS, we could see him all-bulked up. Wahhh......that body will be maybe a little muscular???? Few men would deny wanting a muscular physique. :P

Idk how I would take it him enlisting at all. it would be huge blow to the entire fandom.

doomsday

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Minoz World Notice:

Hello, here is ‘MINOZ WORLD’ Facebook.

‘MINOZ WORLD TALK CONCERT’ will be opened after 3 days.

The usable and sweet TIP of ‘MINOZ WORLD TALK CONCERT’!

Place : the Grand Peace Palace of KyungHee University

Date : 16 January, 2016 (Saturday) 8:00 pm

Opening Time of Corners

MD corner and Lobby: 4:00 pm

‘Hi-Touch’ time : 6:00 pm

<Location >
▶ Subway :
Get off at Hoegi Stationof 1 line
(Go to Exit 1 and walk in 10 minutes or travel by town bus in 5 minutes)

▶ Bus :
134, 803, 6-1, 38, 48
▶ Town Bus :
Dongdaemun 01, Dongdaemun 02

▶ Seat Bus :
720, 731

•We sales Parking tickets in the ticket box separately. (4 times / 3,000 KRW)
•Please use the Parking lot of ‘Business College of Kyunghee University’, ‘Outdoor Theater’, and ‘Pureunsol Culture Center’.
•You can exchage the Concert ticket with ‘MINOZ WORLD TALK CONCERT’ invitation ticket. 
•You can drink a cup of coffee using the coffee ticket get with invitation ticket. 
(There is a coffee car in the Venue.)
•When you got the ‘Hi-Touch’, you should enter to 5:45 pm with ‘Hi-Touch’ ticket. 
(We will notice ‘Hi-Touch’ place on the Concert day. )
The Color code of ‘MINOZ MANSION’ is Navy. 
We are expect MINOZ’ sense having one or more blue color item. smile-humørikon
The more Information >> http://me2.do/52Luk01s

12523152_1077711002269797_58739873613939

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Bengzkie Tabilon said:

Thus this mean that this is the last year we are going to see him? :anguished:

Starhaus, one TV drama before he goes...Pleaseee! :blush::heart:

The same here. I hope to see him finally back again. but I thought the article said next year 2017?:sweatingbullets::tears:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, willenette said:

I don't think military changes physique is just what some believe but its not true. these who enlist will get good condition training and weaponry training and thats about it and there is no bodybuilding program in the army and there is no need for it in the army as well

1 hour ago, jazreen17 said:

Idk how I would take it him enlisting at all. it would be huge blow to the entire fandom.

doomsday

Lmao at this gif, seems like someone is fighitng for dear life:D

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Olga Romanova said:

I do not know whether it is possible to believe, but the source says that he found the house LMH. The source says:" I searched for a long time for Minho house, I had found him after the trouble".

Cr actor.lee.min.ho IG

Is that even legal to search him up like that. hope not people start to show up at his doorsteps