Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@pixie0622 thanks for your review on G'70 and your giving us the birds eye view regarding G'70 the movie that it's worth the wait...and LMH's acting is in his maximum ability that shows the other side of his acting career from kdrama to the big screen no wonder why he said his having a hard time w/ his scenes as he portrays as a gangster in that movie coz he gave his best shot as an actor.. ;-) :x

I think i'm gonna wait it on DVD coz it has a slim chance that it would be shown here in my area in the visayas region.. :'( :'( :'( i think it will only shown in the greater Manila area.. :-( not in all of the area in Luzon,Visayas and Mindanao... :-(

Thanks Minoz for the pics,news,updates,vids,gifs,trans,posts and wonderful sharings.. ;-) :-D

class="titleNews"[Poll] Which Past Onscreen Couple Do You Want to See Again?

Whether they are real or not, onscreen couples have always had a large fanbase based on what they′ve shown on television.

Walking down memory lane, we looked back on some of our favorite onscreen couples from the past, some of which are still talked about to this day.

And with Valentine′s Day coming up, we want to know which sweet couple you′d like to see on television again?

(skipped unrelated.....)

[Poll] Which Past Onscreen Couple Do You Want to See Again?

Park Shin Hye & Lee Min Ho

It was a very typical drama line about a rich man falling in love with a not-so-rich woman, but Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho made it something special with their acting in SBS′ The Heirs.

Finding each other as soulmates during their youthful years as high school students, Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho overcame the many obstacles that came their way, whether it was a noble idiocy or a scary chaebol daddy.

And always remember, love is the moment.

94905783.jpg

Photo Credit: SBS, MBC, Park Shin Hye′s Twitter / enews

LINK to Vote :

I thought about writing a review after watching GB but I wasn't sure how I would do that without giving away important details of the movie, so instead, the amazing @guadi compiled a list of questions for me to answer. That way, I won't give away too much.

1.) How many times did you die watching GB?

6 times total.

Lee min ho's extremely handsome and sexy as Jong Dae, so it's hard to not admire his perfectly sculpted features from head to toe. If I had just paid attention to his good looks, I probably would have died every second he appeared on the screen. That being said, when I say I died, it isn't necessarily towards the fact that he looks so good I died but rather, because a particular scene really touched me.

2.) Tell us about seeing lmh on the big screen for the first time? Were you excited, nervous, or couldn't tell?

It was both exciting and nerve racking. Exciting because it's been so long since I've seen him on screen added to the atmosphere of being surrounded by many others who were all watching it with me and just the overall experience of seeing him on big screen. I nearly squealed when he first appeared on screen. Lol. On the other hand, nerve racking because as a fan, I truly wanted the film to be amazing, so I was afraid of being disappointed.

3.) What were your expectations of the movie before hand?

Before watching the movie, I was afraid that I wouldn't like it. So going in to watch the movie, I thought I would just watch it to see his change. I didn't set my standards too high but I still had hopes it would be good.

4.) Did the movie deliver on those expectations?

As far as expectations go, I was really just anticipating lmh's change as Jong Dae. I expected to see a whole new person. I'll let you guys decide for yourself but my expectations were definitely met.

5.) You've seen yuha's previous "street" films, how does this one compared to those in terms of story, execution, theme, and acting?

Prior to watching GB, I decided to give A Dirty Carnival a watch to get a feel of what Yu Ha's films are like. Both GB and A Dirty Carnival have strong plots, however, they are limited by the way they were executed on screen. There were a few times that I got the same feeling watching GB as I did watching A Dirty Carnival, where I felt like something was missing or not enough was given. On the other hand, GB is a work of art that holds a deep meaning beyond the life of gangsters while A Dirty Carnival is a film based solely on the fate of gangsters. That is where the two differentiates and why I choose GB as an overall better film. Acting wise, jis and lmh are way too different to compare and both did well as their character. That being said, Jong Dae and jis's character are two very different gangsters. Additionally, though it seemed as though Yu wanted to portray that both had no choice but to become gangsters to make ends meet, I failed to see that point in A Dirty Carnival because Yu did not elaborate on it. On the other hand, viewers really get an insight into Jong Dae's life and it is clearly depicted that he had no other choice but to become a gangster. Yet another reason why I found GB better.

6.) Lmh aside, was there any particular performance that moved you?

In all honesty, not because I am a fan but truly speaking, there was one particular scene that absolutely blew all of what I considered amazing acting out of the water. This particular scene I am referring to is the mud fight. Lee min ho nailed it and the directing was amazing! I felt myself trembling as I watched him gracefully move towards his target, knocking down everyone that stood in his way. But more than that, I was amazed at how he devoured his enemy just by the look in his eyes. I won't say much more but this scene was definitely my favorite!

7.) Were there a lot of people at the theater with you?

I tried going Saturday night to watch GB, but the tickets were completely sold out when we got there. I heard from the staff working there that GB is very popular. So we went again on Sunday and not to my surprise, every seat was occupied. So I'm very happy to see that people want to watch it as well.

More to come...

Bromance dominates theaters

Local cinemas are being dominated by movies that boast strong ties between two male leads.

The trend was set off by “Gangnam 1970” starring Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won last month. Since its release on Jan. 21, more than 2.1 million viewers have flocked to the cinemas.

Stars of 'Gangnam 1970' Lee Min-ho (left) and Kim Rae-won. (OSEN)

In the movie, Kim and Lee play boyhood friends whose paths cross as they live as gangsters hoping to cash in on the rapid development of Seoul’s Gangnam area during the 1970s.

(skipped unrelated.....)

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

another awesome review. Thank you @shengvang for sharing. I haven't watched GB, but it seems I have the same impression with you on A Dirty Carnival. I have another question: what is the difference between seeing LMH on the big screen vs small screen?

Edit: may I suggest those who have watched GB: while your memories and emotions are still fresh, why don't you consider rating and writing reviews for the movie on IMDb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3698118/ . There you may not have to worry much about spilling spoilers.

So lovely to see him again  :x
His eyes...... lovea_org.giflovea_org.gife3970d78jw1ep5w7zbw3mj20g00sgta9.jpg
...doubly devastating with his smile smiley-shocked017.gif005ObLwfjw1ep5ontuxcgj30tm18g0vv.jpg

73de01dbjw1ep5k3kpkc3j21jk111n9i.jpg73de01dbjw1ep5k3k2tpbj20xc1e015i.jpg

BONUS:  Shot from below.....for you @adamfever ;)73de01dbjw1ep5gty93rjj21jk111wox.jpg
Another deadly move =P~ =P~

005ObLwfjw1ep5i1xc51gj30m70xcwgp.jpg

This series shows what a fan had to go through to get near him....and how he responded :x :x

005CMc2Mjw1ep5smfjzc5j31kw11xgy9.jpg005CMc2Mjw1ep5sn21ikij31kw11x4bj.jpg005CMc2Mjw1ep5snmj9iuj31kw11xwrl.jpg

cr as tagged

@shengvang Thank you for your GB review  >:D<  Tell us about seeing LMH on the big screen for the first time.  It was both exciting and nerve racking.  Ain't that the truth? ;))  I remember sitting there, between @CarolynH and @adlyn13 (and of course a hundred or so Minoz), and as soon as LMH appeared on screen, a collective gasp could be heard so loud that I felt silly yet so excited at the same time, just like a teenager :))adamfever said: I have another question: what is the difference between seeing LMH on the big screen vs small screen?

class="titleNews"AOA’s Seolhyun Became Awkward with Lee Min Ho When Filming Ended for ‘Gangnam 1970’

AOA’s Seolhyun revealed that she became awkward with Lee Min Ho, who was close to her while filming the movie Gangnam 1970.

The recent shoot for KBS 2TV’s Happy Together gathered the celebrities who are addicted to a certain field, including the craft addict Ji Jin Hee, the pet addict Ku Hye Sun, the self management addict ZE:A’s Kwang Hee and the mokbang addict AOA’s Seolhyun.

On this day, AOA’s Seolhyun caught attention by sharing a story behind filming with Lee Min Ho for Gangnam 1970.

Seolhyun said, “I was really close to Min Ho oppa during filming. He took care of me well and he even brought a mosquito net so we waited together inside the net. But after filming ended, I met him again at the film screening and it was a bit awkward,” expressing her disappointment, which made everyone laugh.

AOA’s Seolhyun Became Awkward with Lee Min Ho When Filming Ended for ‘Gangnam 1970’

Confessing that she is a mokbang addict despite her perfect body, Seolhyun said, “Dieting was difficult because I like eating so much. I almost quit trying to become a girl group member when I was a trainee because of diet.”

Then Seolhyun’s mokbang video caught everyone’s attention on the show.

The show is set to air on February 12.

Photo credit: Newsen / enews

class="content-title"AOA’s Seolhyun Shares About Her Relationship with Lee Min Ho on “Happy Together”

AOA’s Seolhyun Shares About Her Relationship with Lee Min Ho on “Happy Together”

AOA’s Seolhyun shares that she and Lee Min Ho became close while filming “Gangnam 1970.”

Seolhyun appears as a guest on the upcoming episode of talk show “Happy Together.” On the show, she shares the friendly relationship she had with Lee Min Ho while they filmed the movie “Gangnam 1970” together. “I was really close with Min Ho oppa during filming. He looked after me well. There was even a time when he brought over a mosquito net and we waited underneath it together.”

However, she goes on to share her disappointment on how their relationship changed after the movie finished filming, saying “When we met again for the first time in a while, to do press for the film, it was slightly awkward and uncomfortable between us.

Seolhyun also talks about her love for food and how difficult it is to maintain her great figure. She says, “I love to eat so much that it was hard to diet. Especially during my training days, I almost gave up being in a girl group because dieting [was so hard].” She even loves watching others eat and watches “eating broadcasts” often. A video clip of her watching such broadcasts is shown.

This episode of “Happy Together” will air on February 12.

seolhyun

credit : soompi news

I read some fan accounts for ATP fansign event yesterday in DC.

A fan asked Minho what kind of coffee he drinks nowadays.

And guess what?

Surprisingly, he answered 'Americano'. I'm sure you guys all remember he liked sweet coffee such as 'iced caffe mocha' and 'caffe latte'.

He added "I began drinking something bitter." ^^

Fans responded Minho finally grew up from his three year old self. ^^

And another fan asked this below.

She wrote.

"Oppa, there are many terms of endearment I want to use calling you. ㅠㅠ Please choose one you like most."

1. Oppa-ya~♥ ( )

2. Jagi-ya~♥ ( )

3. Yeobo-ya~♥ ( )

4. My man~♥ ( )

5. Ya! ( )

6. None of the above -_- ( )

What do you expect Minho chose? ^^

P44NQC3.png

Lots of fans in DC became green-eyed monsters with jealousy, and started calling 'Minho Jagi-ya' LOL

Please do not reupload my post elsewhere without my prior consent.

zinnia said:

I read some fan accounts for ATP fansign event yesterday in DC.

A fan asked Minho what kind of coffee he drinks nowadays.

And guess what?

Surprisingly, he answered 'Americano'. I'm sure you guys all remember he liked sweet coffee such as 'iced caffe mocha' and 'caffe latte'.

He added "I began drinking something bitter." ^^

Fans responded Minho finally grew up from his three year old self. ^^