Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

thank you @minomi11.1987_dd12‌ @"Kris Silva"‌ For your warm welcome! @minomi11.1987_dd12‌ Thanks for the link but I still can't post images. Nothing happens every time I click on the image icon. @"Kris Silva"‌ , sorry I'm still having a hard time posting.

Kris Silva said: Welcome to Lee Min Ho's Soompi thread @Mbenz_42‌ ! >:D We hope you stick around and join the fun.  I like the review you posted. Would you mind sharing the source/ link of that article? 
Thanks! 
--edited:   that's okay, i found it. 
http://www.moviexclusive.com/detail.php?c=167&p=3504

I hope you don't mind, I posted this review at the Gangnam Blues thread:http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2021600/upcoming-movie-2015-gangnam1970-강남-1970-new-trailer-p17/p22

Guest roshinip

@Mbenz_42I'm not a bad guy here, just trying to help you out.
you can select all and press delete and press save comment, however , you can't delete all 5 posts at once. Delete one by one.
Thanks
:\">

I will put this in a spoiler; open only if you want to see King Jong Dae in ragpicker look:
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[bTS] Lee Min Ho 이민호 #KimJongDae "Gangnam Blues" (강남1970) Filming

The current 3 place of the movie even if it s the final for today does not bother me . The film had a great first week for a R rated movie and I got the impression that viewers ' feedback was more than positive for the movie itself and Minho s acting .

@Mbenz_42‌

Welcome to Minho 's thread . It feels good to see new members to join in .

I understand you are new and try to figure out how things work but I have to agree with @teddydoobie‌ .Please my friend next time when you post anything related with GBlues put it under a spoiler tag . Many of us have not seen it yet .

@minomi_lmh‌

We were ready to start looking after you . Welcome bAck my friend !

kiklamino

said: The current 3 place of the movie even if it s the final for today does not bother me . The film had a great first week for a R rated movie and I got the impression that viewers ' feedback was more than positive for the movie itself and Minho s acting . @Mbenz_42‌ Welcome to Minho 's thread . It feels good to see new members to join in . I understand you are new and try to figure out how things work but I have to agree with @teddydoobie‌ .Please my friend next time when you post anything related with GBlues put it under a spoiler tag . Many of us have not seen it yet . @minomi_lmh‌ We were ready to start looking after you . Welcome bAck my friend !

@Alma22

None of Yoo Ha 's movie was a box office success but all agree that his movies left a mark to the Korean cinema.
I think the same will happen with GB .
I am not going to the GB thread because I want to avoid spoilers but I am guessing from some glances I gave to some reviews Minho gave a very good performance.He took successfully  a very big step in his career ,working and learning  from some of the best actors in Korea.
 Jung Ji Young is one of the best for me.
Kim Rae Won is a good experienced actor.
I try to see it from this angle. How beneficial is for Minho .
I have no idea what is considered a flop in Korea but if GB ends up with a 3milllion views I believe its a very decent number for a crime genre movie.
Grab some of your friends and go enjoy the movie .Forget everything about tickets..  : )

Alma22 said:

kiklamino

said: The current 3 place of the movie even if it s the final for today does not bother me . The film had a great first week for a R rated movie and I got the impression that viewers ' feedback was more than positive for the movie itself and Minho s acting . @Mbenz_42‌ Welcome to Minho 's thread . It feels good to see new members to join in . I understand you are new and try to figure out how things work but I have to agree with @teddydoobie‌ .Please my friend next time when you post anything related with GBlues put it under a spoiler tag . Many of us have not seen it yet . @minomi_lmh‌ We were ready to start looking after you . Welcome bAck my friend !