Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

I'm sorry if it's a repost. I think this website is based on how popular actors are globally, not in a particular country.
class="title single-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: Ubuntu, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; line-height: 1.2; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); clear: both; width: 670.3125px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Top 10 Most Popular Korean Actors In 2014Everyone appreciates Koreans for their young looks and physical qualities but their talent should not be disregarded. The movie industry is blooming in Korea and an increasing number of productions started to be exported to the Americas and Europe. Their talent got them not only popularity but also recognition, earning multiple awards over time. But like with any other public figure, fame comes and goes. Here are the top 10 most popular Korean actors in 2014.

1. Lee MinHo

lee-min-ho.jpg

The List of this Korean actors won’t be a complete list without the famous Lim Minho. He was born in 1987. This handsome man had his big success in 2009 with his leading role in “Boys Over Flowers”. His more success including many other drama such as City Hunter (2011) & The Heirs (2013).

By winning so many awards since 2009 Min ho is so well known in Asia and in the world when we talk about Korean film industry.

For the complete list: http://top10thebest.com/top-10-most-popular-korean-actors/

Guest califgirl

^^ Cool, though missing FILA, Lotte DF, Kyochon, Tencent Weishi

:)

and Lotte Hotel too. Any confirmations on the Italian shoes (sorry I forgot the name), electric scooters (some Chinese brand) and the Tsing Tao beer?

What Would You Do If Kim Soo Hyun & Lee Min Ho Asked You Out?

In this collaborative online event hosted by a twosome place and tous les jours, the fans who participate will be able to go to lee min ho or kim soo hyun"s fan.

What Would You Do If Kim Soo Hyun & Lee Min Ho Asked You Out?What Would You Do If Kim Soo Hyun & Lee Min Ho Asked You Out?

What would you do if actors Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho asked you out? There is a chance to meet the hottest actors of Korea, Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho. Dessert cafes A Twosome Place and Tous Les Jours shared videos of actors Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho, who were both getting ready to meet their dates. In this collaborative online event hosted by A Twosome Place and Tous Les Jours, the fans who participate will be able to go to Lee Min Ho or Kim Soo Hyun”s fan meetings. The event video has been viewed 394,000 times in just ten days. The online event can be checked out and fans are encouraged to participate on the facebook pages of A Twosome Place and Tous Les Jours.

WHAT WILL I DO IF ONE OF THEM ASK ME OUT" DIE AND GO STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN ;))

Source: www.kdramastars.com

Here's classic adorkable MinHo in a recently-uploaded FANMADE VIDEO on the BTS/making of his first MY Everything album.  It's such a trip to see BTS of the pictures we love.  The footage also confirms how much Minho loves doing what he does and how much he is loved, too, by the people who surround him.Enjoy!

cr ramxjun

Guest guadi

@pixie0622 - I've started my Korean lessons since last year and I still haven't advanced very far :)
The gist of it is: Hunan TV recently did a survey asking fans whom they would like to see on "Happy Camp" (the widely popular variety show that Minho appeared in 2012). He placed first with 27% of the vote. 
Then it goes on to talk about his appearance on Happy Camp. It achieved the highest rating at the time. He appeared for 90 mins, and due to its success, the station later aired unseen footage from the show. 
And then it talks about how Chinese businesses are in a bidding war to sign him as their endorser.
Then it wrote about the success of LINE micro drama. 
Then it cites an example on a content industry expo last May in Busan. Since he wields considerably influence in Korea, China, Japan and the rest of Asia, anything related to his name, irrespective of prices, businesses are willing to accept without questions.
Lastly, it discusses his rise in China. He solidified his name with City Hunter and later the Heirs. 
Note: This is from what I understand. It may not be accurate.