Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Moonrain

BjzIPEmCcAA6avj.jpg
I used to have an iphone but changed to Note III because Minho was using the Samsung in Heirs, now should i change to LG???
This is a hard fangirl life :-< jellylovesfaith said:
Wow at this rate the only endorsement of him i could afford is going to be those potato snacks :P 

BjzIPEmCcAA6avj.jpg
I used to have an iphone but changed to Note III because Minho was using the Samsung in Heirs, now should i change to LG???
This is a hard fangirl life :-< jellylovesfaith said:
Wow at this rate the only endorsement of him i could afford is going to be those potato snacks :P 

Guest Moonrain

New Innisfree Commercial (30 Secs)

My mouth was open the whole time! how can Minho be this yummy =P~ 
Luv the Innisfree commercial the most i must say [Good]

Guest Moonrain

LMH at Press Conference in Japan
BjzmkQ6CUAEKeLq.jpg 
Credit: http://zasshi.news.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20140328-00010007-jisin-ent

Hi everyone, am new here and am a huge fan of lee min ho,infact it is safe to say that am an addict...am new to watching korean dramas and i have watched over 15 dramas since the past 3months and most of them were really good but i have never really got attached to any of the actors until i watched a 'lee min ho' drama and he swept me off my feet,i started searching the net about him,wanting to know him better. :)

And aside from his insanely handsomeness and awesome talent,i have come to find out that he has has a good heart and very humble too,i have read and seen the way he communicates and treat his fans and people in general and am so proud of him...am glad my stalking him paid off,cos it brought me to this forum and am so happy to communicate with people who understands how i feel and love him too.

Guest Moonrain

"Bulletin" popular actor Lee Min Ho visit to Japan! The latest on stage starring role in the "inheritance" KNTV broadcast commemoration press conference!

DSC_9220

DSC_9011DSC_9022

DSC_9037DSC_9088

DSC_9149DSC_9252DSC_9275

DSC_9325DSC_9333

DSC_9372DSC_9392DSC_9411

Cr: http://korepo.com/archives/27329

@giselle_tw i second that. polka dots sweater and i dunno whats it called pants [satire][Angry]

Guest yyanz1

LOL fluffy pink sweater that @caligirl‌ hated most !! :)) =))

Jaw almost dropped when I saw minho wearing that...

#-o

AND why are everything so PINKish tonight?!! To match the cherry blossoms season??? :-? :-??

That   fluffy thing must have been rescued from a garbage dump.it looks that way angry.gifThe stylist needs to be guillotined NOWWW Its a sacrilege happening right now   cursing.gif...Guess I won't be saving any pics today bang-head-on-wall.gif

Guest califgirl

LMH at Press Conference in Japan

BjzmkQ6CUAEKeLq.jpg

Credit: http://zasshi.news.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20140328-00010007-jisin-ent

I feel like he has 2 stylists, his airport fashion is so different from the one at the press conferences.