Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest shantipriya

@Mei IKR?!

and just as I'm scrolling up and down here and seeing the pink hearts bubbling around my head... WHAM! leopard prints AGAIN... I can only forgive a few people for causing my regurgitation reflex, but I also have limits PUHLEASE! MERCY ME!

@adlyn13

I woke up this morning and immediaely hop in to this thread.

:-O to see those dancers revealing his brief and he was like nothing happened :)

@sia3

LOL those tight pants and RS ! :))
He looks like James Dean with his hair comb up and when he sings with his eyes closed, love it   :x

Guest Jang27

@maja OMO... :x He looks so great! His wardrobe in Beijing concert is the best! He's hot.. OMG how could his body become so hot that fast??

Lee Min Ho-ssi congratulation! I think Beijing is your best concert! Now you are truly rock, man! B-)

@sia3 hohoho.. You're naughty girl! But I love it, show more what you got.. Can't wait! =P~

@Jang27
Yes I am a naughty girl and let this naughty girl be naughtier and share this :))
Need High definition for this clip :D;))

Another clip:
http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNTk0MzY0Njcy/v.swf

@LuvMinHo
Yep, love his James Dean style hair. Is it the trend again? KWB is sporting this hairstyle too along with those polka dots!
---
Present times for Minoz
http://youtu.be/8dHDVtfAVIg

Interview with Lee Min-ho at Beijing

Super lazy to translate hahaha... let's just wait for someone kind enough and with better Chin - Eng lit to do it. :P

Hi all!

Here's the transation!

1) Beijing's concert (his last stop for the Asia's concert) & wardrobe fashion:

LMH says that he gives inputs in deciding and designing the concert attire. - I guess he may have the fetish of wearing leopard prints but can't find a good chance to do so except in concert! Hehe

2) Jaw dropping hot hips dance:

Looking very embarassed, he says that he did practice the moves (we must thank Monsterz!) The segment on teaching fans to dance was an impromptu move. The electrifying atmosphere prompted his urge to do his hot hips move! *drooling*

3) Dancing on stage:

He feels his dance moves are currently at a stage of just a form of communication to fans (damn right! You certainly communicated to us with your hot hips move!)

He still has a phobia towards dancing but has since become less conscious after multiple concert tours.

4) "My Everything" Album:

He gives the album only 50/100 as he felt that with more time and preparation, it could have been better. Nonetheless, he's satisfied w his first album as he feels that with his raw talents in singing, it is a milestone achievement. No plans for 2nd album as yet but would like to have new songs to sing during his fan meetings in future.

5) Differences between a singer to an actor:

LMH states that being a singer and holding concerts allows him to be more personal to his fans but he finds greater satisfaction in the final product of a drama series despite the punishing film schedules.

6) Heirs drama:

Gave a short intro on his character, stating that the drama is about teen romance. (My opinion is that it looks like its gg to be something along BOF?! No?)

7) LMH is given "Male goddess" status!

He feels burdened by it! Hahaha. In his opinion, in order to qualify for that status, it would mean that out of 100 people, 99 of them agree that the individual is indeed a male goddess. (He shouldn't even worry. I am certain he qualifies for it!)

Sidetrack alittle, I have been oohing his toned arms! Those biceps look like they are trying to make themselves seen through his tees!!! Not to mention, black briefs! Omoo... *nose bleed*

Some Cuteness ;))

i9KbbXREoUhc7.gif

ibumPeAnDiiGjH.gif

Claimed!!! ;)) :-* :\"> :x

icQeRRhwT1y7E.gif

I think these needs some warning ;))

WARNING: May cause swooning, exploding, nosebleed and dying ;)) :))

LMHot Bumps and Guns Claimed! ;)) :))
iAVb6WsyN5nFc.gif

ibbmhs01W2gszD.gif

cr as tagged