Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest guadi

@Anomalous - Yes, yes, you should re-watch Personal Taste. I just finished it for the first time a few weeks ago. He looks sooooooooo gorgeous in that show. I love his jet black hair with no bang =P~ =P~ =P~ PT is surprisingly nice and sweet. I thought it was gonna be one of those stupid shows, but I actually like the leads' chemistry and relationship portrayed there. I'll be back later to rave about it; gotta go back to work  X(  X( X(
@NileRose - stay cool. Chat later, yes, yes? :-bd
You too Anomalous - stay cool. It's so freaking hot where we are and hope you're not turning into a mad scientist yet :)

Happy Bday to LMH <:-P <:-P

congrats may he have more prosperous years to come wish him the best in all that he does

and thanks for being such a gorgeous , adorable , humble and amazing actor ;))

thanks to you this bunny is not the same anymore :))

@guadi

Can I just say...

photo yoseob-fangirl_zps9d5bb9ca.gif

OH MEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR GAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDD MA BOY IS SO HOT!!!!! Have I ever seen anyone hotter? I have yet to come across one. =))

I love..
1.) The way he stares because it is ummm, to die for duhhhh! =))
2.) The way he says "BAMN!" :x :x :x
3.) When he licks his lips (can I do the honor minhho? =)) )
4.) His ridiculously cute laugh!
5.) His adorkableness!!!
6.) The way he waves (WTHELL, who in the world looks that darn cute just waving?!)
7.) When he blow kisses (LET ME JUST DROP DEAD RIGHT HERE AND NOW!)
8.) The way he dances because I find it so darn cute as he shyly shakes his butt =))
9.) Just everything he is!
10.) HIM!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE MIN HO SSSHHHIIII! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

@Anomalous omo you died before I even got here hahaha. =)) =)) =)) How have you been chingu?

@LuvMinHo

you always make me hungry every time you post food :))

@shengvang

chingu I missed your dying !!

lol your oppa so hot gif still cracks me up

and yes his waving is just to cute beyond words as well as everything else ;))

Guest Anomalous

jy9IF3en53g1h.jpg
@LuvMinHo   This is extremely yummy. Can I come to this party?  =P~
@shengvang   I'm doing well. I'm currently doing my summer internship and it's keeping me busy. And oh, sorry I died before you even got here. :))  I will try to dodge LMH's bullet next time. :))  By the way, love your love declaration for LMH. :x  ^:)
@guadi   Okay, you've convinced me. I'm off to watch Personal Taste now. I feel like swooning for him on his birthday. :P

Edit:  Guadi, oh yes, it's a hot summer. That's why I have invested in tons of ice cream cones. :))  Best way to keep cool in the heat.  :-bd

Hehehe ;)) @adlyn13 how have you been chingu? I miss your ovary explosions hahahaha =))

@Anomalous hahahaha I'm warning you ahead of time, it is difficult to dodge minho's hotness hahahaha =))

Aiiisshhh you are quite a busy bee this summer then, I hope the intern goes smoothly for you :-bd

Hello there @Iris welcome aboard :)

willenette said: class="cb b15"Five Fun Facts About Lee Bo Young

Lee Bo Young

(skipped unrelated.....)

At the beginning of the popular new drama, "I Hear Your Voice," prosecutor Jang Hye Sung seems to only care about money. She's tough, quirky and not always likable, but it's easy to see she has a good heart and a strong sense of justice. That makes viewers care about her.

But how much do viewers know about Lee Bo Young, the talented actress who plays Jang Hye Sung? Here are five fun facts about her.

2. She once stole Lee Min Ho's wallet.  The two co-starred in two dramas, "Run Mackerel" and "EBS-Secret School Society" and the film "Our School ET."

After the Baeksang Awards, during which he received a best actor award, she forced him to buy her dinner.

"At first I told him I would buy dinner but then I took his wallet and made him buy me dinner," said Lee Bo Young.

source : KDramaStars

I lift to God your name, wholeness, cares and intentions. May He sanctify your work, bless your health and answer all your deepest prayers. May you have a blessed birthday and fruitful years to come and continue to be humble and reachable by your billion fans all over the world. Good luck to your coming TV drama, Heirs. Keep it up to your work as an actor and a singer as well. Thank you and God bless.

@willenette

yes @iris is right park Bo young is the one who worked with LMH in secret campus , School ET and mackerel run ... geez no wonder it rumored that they dated they kept on being cast together lol ...

this is per Asian wiki

http://asianwiki.com/Park_Bo-Young

lol at the article slip up

@guadi

thx to this pic you posted I am going gaga and can't stop staring at it :))

tumblr_mnmslcudTb1qchnjco4_500.gif