Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hahahahaha @guadi I laughed at "jail" pants edition =)) =)) =)) I wouldn't be the first to say I'm not too fond of his concert style but hey, he still looks as good as always lol.

On the other hand, I really can't wait for heirs. I think I'd literally drop dead at his first appearance :)) ;))

Hello @kpaw :)

Lee Min Ho to come back to the Philippines for a solo concert

20130617_Lee_Minho_in_Manila.jpg&w=567&h

Lee Min Ho is set to come back to the Philippines for the Manila stop of My Everything – World Tour 2013 on July 6, 2013 at the Mall of Asia Arena. Expect a night full of of fun and music as the Korean superstar spends his time with fans.

Ticket prices are as follows:
VIP – 7,500 pesos (with free Complimentary Meal worth P150)
Patron – 5,400 pesos (with free Complimentary Meal worth P150)
Lower box A – 5,400 pesos (with free Complimentary Meal worth P150)
Lower box B – 3,675 pesos
Upper box – 1,575 pesos
General admission – 525 pesos

Check out Min Ho’s invitation to fans below:

Tickets can be purchased at SM Tickets. For VVIP tickets (Row 1-10), contact Wilbros Live at 374-9999. Lee Min Ho Live in Manila is presented by BENCH in partnership with Innisfree.

Sources: (News and Photo) – smtickets, Wilbros Live; Video – leeminho1987 / hellokpop

Guest guadi

He doesn't look that bad in those outfits, guys. Like I said, I've grown to love the "Jail" pants; at least those pants are tight and highlight "great" areas :) 
On a sad note, I just found out that Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong-suk will be the new models for Trugen next Fall/Spring editions. That, most likely, means Lee Min-ho won't be modelling for Trugen anymore :-/
I know endorsement comes and goes and KWB and LJS are two "it" boys in Korea right now, but I'm still sad that LMH won't be modelling for Trugen. He's been with them since 2009! That's a long time in the world of advertising. Plus, he looks the best in Trugen outfits :(
Oh well...

Guest guadi

MAN IN BLUE EDITION
0260113F51BF288A1B74BB2265BD3F51BF288B1C290Ftumblr_modo6dorDB1r3n4xoo1_1280.jpg
He looks fabulous. This is my favorite look from the concert series thus farHis hairstyle suits this outfitVery princely, me thinks:x :x :x
BonusIn Black and White43f1fcfbjw1e5qeos378fj218g0sjdqp.jpg
(credit as tagged)

Guest Anomalous

@guadi   Agreed! This man in blue edition is simply gorgeous. Finally there is an outfit we can all swoon over from his concert. :P  I think he looks best in suit or just simple casual wear. Anything else will just be too much and distract us from his beauty. ;))

Guest guadi

@anomalous - you found me here! You should hang out here more often. This thread looks a little sad with just a few posters :( 
I'm gonna post something "big" for his birthday. Just wait for it!

@adlyn13 too. I know you're lurking :))
p.s. agreed! He looks stunning in this outfit. And I even like the hair! 

Guest Anomalous

guadi said: @anomalous - you found me here! You should hang out here more often. This thread looks a little sad with just a few posters :( 
I'm gonna post something "big" for his birthday. Just wait for it!

@adlyn13 too. I know you're lurking :))
p.s. agreed! He looks stunning in this outfit. And I even like the hair! 

@guadi aish you caught me lol =)) of course can't pass by looking at LMH now hahaha

yes I agree with you LMH looks very prince like in that blue edition you posted but I still can't get over his prison break pants /:)

Guest guadi

@Anomalous - you don't have to be a huntress like sia and maja to post. When it comes to LMH, I'm sure we have plenty to talk about :)
Now that I look at the blue suit again, I wish those pants were see-through ;))
@adlyn13 - How about seeing those jail pants doing the "Love Motion"? Would that make you hate those pants a tiny bit less? hehehehehe 
http://youtu.be/M_5Aw1iP84k

@guadi okay if he shakes his bum like that I have no problem =))

and what is this LMH is not endorsing for TRUGEN anymore :(( :(( saddest day of my life .. I loved him in TRUGEN wear I never complained about his fashion since there not even once ...

brb going to swim out of my puddle of tears :(( :(( :((

Guest Anomalous

@adlyn13   What? He's not endorsing Trugen? NO! I love his Trugen ads. I'm going to miss seeing him looking dashing and handsome in these suits. :((  Most of the pictures I've collected of him are from his Trugen ads. =((

1678232-UK6ILJ4.jpg
1678240-J23RQA6.jpg
1678252-HLDSHU5.jpg

Please say it isn't so. :((

DE GUSTIBUS NON DISPUTANDUM ! ( Tastes are not to discuss, neither  religion nor political choices ) I love his outfit ,he's sexy ,juicy, just good to be loved ! LMH has the right ,like every body else to choose, to make mistakes, to be ugly sometimes ! I LOVE HIM UNCONDITIONALLY , because he is the most generous human being - ACTOR ! He made a show for LOVE to his fans ,to please them ! Can we pretend from him to be perfect in everything : acting,singing .dancing ?  I love all his outfits in this shows ,and I suppose he had consultants !  Sorry for my outburst but my heart aches when I see how he is attacked by his own supporters ! Please ,don't jump at my guts ,I ONLY LOVE MINHO-SSHI !

Guest guadi

Trending...ibk0j4A0QVrlk1.jpg

:x :x :x
icHVZED6oeAc9.jpg
After he said - he likes when girl says "I want you" to him :))
iPDYUBL5p9Ehs.jpg
If we look at these outfits in pieces, we notice a lot more details. More work and thoughts went into the styling than we originally perceived.
(credit as tagged)
With spoiler tags not working for me, I had to group these pictures in collages to avoid making this post wayyyyyy too long. If you want them in HD - go here, here, and here.

Guest guadi

@Alilbitgoth - lolz. I found those striped jeggings at Zara too. But even as a stripe aficionado, I don't think I can pull them off :)) Plus, my friends might disown me if I wear them out :))
@myoblu - there's no "attacking" him here. Don't worry :) We joke and critique things that are deemed so. Maybe something is lost in cultural translation here. Sometimes, sarcasms and jokes are used in this thread. If you love everything about his outfits, good for you. But not everyone has to follow that line of thought, fans and non-fans alike.